Bi with his lookalike :)

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LOL! those pics look like younger versions of BI! haha...they could be like seperated twins or something. lolz

Guest xCINDERELLA

bi's hair is in CORNROWS.

aahahah them together makes me just wanna melt up and die.

the last picture is ADORABLEEE.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest nglkt

THAT GUY REALLY LOOKED LIKE BI..... HIS FACIAL EXPRESISSIONS... IF YOU HAVENT REALISED, THEY DO THE SAME POSE....

BUT BI MAKES HIS PRESSENCE FELT WITH HIS TINY EYES AND ATTRACTIVE SIMLE!

JOLIN ONCE SAID" I WANT A GUY WITH LOUIS BODY, EDISON LOOKS AND RAIN SIMLES

RAIN REALLY SIMLES REAL CUTE AND CHEEKY AT TIMES!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest thosaid

lol yea. i saw this on youtube. they look soooo alike. i bet that dude could get girls just cause he looks like Bi. Bi's nose is straighter? i guess, and hair is defffiiinnattely better. but their lips are the same. ooo myyy

Guest polaris

that does really look like bi's younger brother!!! haha i definitely see the resemblance.

he does look like Bi, but he also is imitating Bi's mannerisms like lip movements and facial expressions.

In the 1st set of pics he looks older but in teh 2nd set of pics he looks sooo cuute and a LOT like BI.wow thanks for sharing.They could pass as hyung-dongsaeng

In the 1st set of pics he looks older but in teh 2nd set of pics he looks sooo cuute and a LOT like BI.wow thanks for sharing.They could pass as hyung-dongsaeng

Guest rain_inthe_cloud

ash, somehow alike, but I think Bi is definitely cuter, but I know a guy who is really really alike Bi, can't believe. He's from Vietnam, see, and leave your comments

22546_p344852.jpg

22546_p344853.jpg

Archived