Koizora The Manga

Guest sweetgirl_121

Guest sweetgirl_121

guess what??

from a novel adapted to the big screen to the small screen to a manga, I myself haven't read it yet but will later on.

15.jpg

Name: koizora, 恋空~切ナイ恋物語~, Koizora - Setsunai Koimonogatari, Love Sky - Sad Love Story
Genre: Drama Romance School Life Shoujo

Summery:
Mika is just a normal high school students who dreams of having a wonderful love. And then one day, she happens to meet Hiro, the guy of her destiny. While experiencing many sad events, and while getting hurt, the time she spends with him is still one of the most happy moments in her life.

credit: manga update

comment plz image
Volumes: 10 (Complete) http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=13229*This series has live action drama and movie

koizora-761040.jpg

43.jpg

15.jpg

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OMGGG! i just read it.. both 2 books.

and now im watching the movie...

sniff. i have the feeeling that this is going to be a very depressing manga.... just from mika's narration on the 1st chapter however i think the story is well paced and that keeps me going.....

i`ll be really sad if hiro and mika wont be together till the end... but i`ll really keep on reading for now.

and off to watch the movie and jdrama.. daaaaaaarn its already liscened and can hardly find available one :tears:

^ well there's 7 volumes so far ^_^ and 2 volumes scanlated

i just watched the movie,,,, its really sad, i duunnno if i should continue reading this manga cuzzzz its verrrry verrrrrry depressssing. why do japanese and korean movies have suuuuuuch tragic endings like this..... sniff sniff. IT'S REALLLLLLLLY REALLLLLLY SAD!!! sniff sniff. i bawled my eyes from too much crrrying. how did this story which started with normal highschool students fell in love with each other then got pregnant then miscarried the baby turn into a tragic illness story.... IT'S FREAAAAGIN SAD. my eyes are swolllllen to death. :tears: :tears: :tears:

and for sure the manga's going to be X times sadder than than since its longer. i dont plan to watch the drama series, it would be too much for me to handle.

^ well there's 7 volumes so far ^_^ and 2 volumes scanlated

i just watched the movie,,,, its really sad, i duunnno if i should continue reading this manga cuzzzz its verrrry verrrrrry depressssing. why do japanese and korean movies have suuuuuuch tragic endings like this..... sniff sniff. IT'S REALLLLLLLLY REALLLLLLY SAD!!! sniff sniff. i bawled my eyes from too much crrrying. how did this story which started with normal highschool students fell in love with each other then got pregnant then miscarried the baby turn into a tragic illness story.... IT'S FREAAAAGIN SAD. my eyes are swolllllen to death. :tears: :tears: :tears:

and for sure the manga's going to be X times sadder than than since its longer. i dont plan to watch the drama series, it would be too much for me to handle.

ohh oops my bad so it's already out! xD

haha yeh the movie is so sad T__T though it was really rushed so i would watch the drama or read the manga which is more in detail i guess xD

• 2 weeks later...

Volume 3 is out!!!

Okay, I might sound a beeeeeootch to you by saying "I hate Hiro" but I really do. :angry: After watching the movie, I know now why he is ignoring mika and all that and i understand that. I still loved the Hiro from the movie version but in this manga version, Hiro has some pretty twisted mind. i hate him in this volume especially chap 9. it sickens me that he's doing all this unforgivable stuff to mika just so mika could stay away from her. grrrrrrrrr.

OKAY, IM DONE RANTING :P

i just finished reading volume 3 and watching the movie. I was crying so badly for the movie that when my husband came home, he was freaked out that I was crying like a baby while pointing at the mon. when he kept asking me what's wrong. hahaha, it's funny but the movie is a tear jerker and must watch.

Does anyone know how to find the raws for the later on Volumes to the manga (can't wait to see what happens next in the manga) and where can you find the drama? I thought that it was only out in the movie and manga.

• 2 weeks later...

vol 4 is out.

okay, seriously as much as i loved the movie,,, im currently hating the manga more and more.

I CAN'T STAND HIRO... i cant i cant i cant.

and everything just moves too fast that i can't sometimes catch up....

and her new friend.. what a beoooootch. im getting really mad. i might drop this manga.. sigh

I think Hiro is a big jerk but considering the fact that it might be like the movie and drama for his being a jerk, I think it's understandable. It does seemed to be moving at a fast pace but then again, with the movie and drama out already; everyone knows what happened. But I do think that it's only for now that the Mangaka is rushing to get pass the part that it's already know and onto a slower pace with the rest of the manga, after all there's like 7 volumes and still ongoing at the moment. Mika's new friend is a beep and I think Aya is also a beep. I mean she's still mad at Mika about the forced kiss when it wasn't even her fault. I really do think that she needs too stop being jealous of Mika and start being herself to get Nozomu back and truly fall in love with her, giving up on his love for Mika.

^I've heard from someone that the manga follows the storyline of the novel very much. So the Hiro that we saw from the movie was much gentler than the Hiro that was actually portrayed by the original author. So yea, Hiro acting a jerk like this is because of the reason why he was also acting like a jerk from the movie. Then again, I still think that its simply too much even if its for that excuse. Mika is so pitiful. It looks like her body and soul are not her own. She is completely alright even if Hiro tramples all of her as long as Hiro gets back to her. I don't like this kind of love. *sad* (Sorry I get to carried away) Hiro's sister saying "please understand Hiro" but how? and Nozumu's "Don't hate him" is *sigh*

There are 3 more volumes to read and still ongoing, I don't know how much torture Mika is recieving more from loving Hiro so much before she'd know Hiro's reason.. ahhh~ I'm hoping the new friends she found at the end of the volume will help her recover from eveything she's painfuly gone through.

But i`ll still be reading the next volume and if it doesn't get any better, i don't know how much i can take it. sigggggh.

*too much ranting. okay im done*

Archived