North Face Jackets Vs. Hollister/a&f Jackets

Guest lovey43

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest miu_miu77

I think u should go to the store and check out the fur on Hollister...

cuz sometimes they have really bad/tough fur on there....

I'd get north face just bcuz HOllister is sooo sooo sooo overpriced and just for show...-_-

get something that looks like the hollister one or wait till it go on sale

i think you should go for the NF one.

I think NF womens jackets, some are actually really cute when they're put on,

like the one you've choosen.

On the other hand, the Hollister one,

yes, the style's nice,

but i'm quite sure it's not gonna be good enough for you to be warm :|

Guest linuhhparkk

hm, i like the NF one.

i recently got one, and it's reallyyy warm :)

and like, when it gets colder, it'll do you good

rather than the hollister one, although it is pretty~

Guest huangiee

Like everyone said, the hollister has a better style, but the NF keeps you warmer...and it's not THAT ugly. Just not as pretty when compared to the holli. one.

Guest mz simmonz

the Hollister one is cuter but don't know how warm it will keep you.

I personally like Northface more but I'm not a huge fan of their fleeces. I like their down jackets and vests more.

i really like the hollister jacket! the style looks really nice. but right now it's selling for 180$ cnd T_T when does it usually drop down to $60???

Guest flyhigh1030

hollister for style

NF for comfort and warmth

HCO and A&F jackets don't really keep you warm

they're actually pretty light mateirals

Guest tian`tian

The NF is really versatile, you can wear it whenever, use it as a sweatshirt type thing, etc. But it's not enough for winter by itself - the one you picked anyways, you would have to layer it.

The Hollister one looks pretty cute. I have an AF jacket from a couple seasons back (winter) and I think it's pretty warm! I know that Hollister's quality isn't as good though, so I'm not sure...

As much as the Hollister one looks nice, I'd say North Face. Hollister and Abercrombie are known for their clothing that's more over meant for summer or spring. Their winter stuff is iffy. Plus, this is a jacket we're talking about? Which company has more experience in making jackets? Definately North Face.

Guest AppleOfMyEYE

I'd go with the NorthFace. it's quality over style. Northface has better quality because it's durable, it's washable and it'll keep you toastier than the hollister jacket will. I don't like the hollister one because you can't really give it a good wash because you might ruin the faux fur.

I like the North Face one better. Both the NF and the Hollister ones are very stylish, but NF can be worn in more versatile ways than the hollister. You're not very likely to be sporting the Hollister one in late March and such (not with that thick fur and all), but you can always wear the North Face one.

Guest worldpeace82

well, that north face jacket you can virtually wear a LOT; in the spring, winter, and fall. vs. the hollister jacket which usually gets worn a few times in the winter because since the hco jacket is so distinctive, i hate wearing it too much. even though its really cute <3

Guest sweetxbabbieexo

i think the hollister one is warmer cuz there is fur

northface jackets are warmer

the one you put is a fleece so if course its not gonna be that warm in 30 degrees or lower temperature

if you wear a hoodie inside the northface fleece it will be warmer

i have a black fleece but not that one but it should feel the same

hollister is more based on the look not the material its made of

Archived