[variety] Mnet Band Of Brothers (밴드 오브 브라더스)

Guest bibotatu

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest SiSyd Choi

How I'm loving they're doing tribute to Bon Jovi..

One of my favourite all time band..

Hahahaha Heechul and Kangin never fail to make me laugh..

Loving the JayChul moment..

Haih, Jungmo, why are you so so so Hot!!!!

There's still no sub for 3rd track right?

Guest bibotatu

Can I ask where you downloaded it from? :/ I adore Jay so much and no-one seems to upload this anywhere other than CB (which I can't use) or YouTube, which is pretty LQ. If you could help, I'd be insanely grateful. It guts me that I can't seem to find this to download. :( :( :(

You should check the 1st page, direct DL links are posted there. Always remember to check the 1st page for update

I'll post up direct DL for Ep4 soon

^

^ According to damifino full performance will be psoted on the oficial website later since the show is too short to show everything. I'm kind of like it that way, even though we have to wait for a few days on the other hand, we get to see more parts ... like how they learn about the bands, how they prepare for the MV ... etc

Guest damifino

Can I ask where you downloaded it from? :/ I adore Jay so much and no-one seems to upload this anywhere other than CB (which I can't use) or YouTube, which is pretty LQ. If you could help, I'd be insanely grateful. It guts me that I can't seem to find this to download. :( :( :(

I downloaded it from SJzip clubbox, but they don't allow you to upload it elsewhere for download. There is another clubbox that uploads the show which allows you to take it out which bibotatu has posted in MU downloads on the first post. Just be patient, episode 4 will be posted soon.

why owh why did they show only a bit of their live perf T____T i wanna more~

It will be posted in full on their official website.

ETA

I've started re-upping 2woon's Band of Brothers episodes on my clubbox for those who can't access 2woon.

Mnet Band of Brothers

Filenames:

081025 M-BoB ep1 [2woon].wmv

081101 M-BoB ep2 [2woon].wmv

081108 M-BoB ep3 [2woon].wmv

081122 M-BoB ep4 [2woon].wmv

^

Thanks for the yt link.

I'm loving each episode of this show. Kang and Chul are getting better and better, I mean with the use of instruments. It's funny when they are instructed and it's getting complicated or difficult, they look loss and just 'give up'.

Jay's talent in shows are being revealed one by one. He and Jungmo shouldn't be shy in doing or saying anything in the show. They should join Kang and Chul wih adlibs.

Heechul looks so, damn, good when he's playing the drums; I can't get over it. Thanks for the pics, also, I'll be saving a few.

Ep 4 was great, so funny, but it's BoB... Heechul, and the others. It's guaranteed to be funny. But Jay really made me laugh a lot this episode; whatever he was doing in the car at the start. I loved the way the camera focused on his face there. Then when they were shooting the MV for the song I have now forgotten. Kangin being the director, Heechul tripping down the stairs... twice. Jay just being random, getting hit by something off the bush. Failing to climb over the fence... twice. :lol: Also, I have no idea whether they were just trying to be 'sexy' in the one part or whatever. Jay = total win. Heechul and Kangin was just lol, Jungmo's was hilariously cute, but Jay was just too funny. xD

Thanks for posting the link to the full performance (I think I'll watch this a few times) & the show.

i got to say that i'm such a big fan of trax and i can't believe they are doing a show with kangin and heechul!

it's a funny show.. lol.. love jaychul! <3

Jay is such a hottie!!

Guest mypopcorngurl

Oh, It was just a recap of the previous episodes..

anyways, thanks for the download and yt links!!

the show keeps getting better now that they get to perform it.. I'm beginning to like Jay!!his voice! waaahh!! love it! he's a true rockstar!

of course Kangin and Heechul.. even though i can only understand 5% of what they're saying, they still make me laugh.. that's why i love these two

Guest bibotatu

I guess Band of Brothers was being shot on the street today. Here are some pictures that were taken by yuri9doo. Very high quality and BIG ... I swear to God Heechul looks so damn good in pink and brown hair. It's even more beautiful outside in sunlight

122824261913hw5.jpg

68482885ef0.jpg

52911185em2.jpg

27007264tn1.jpg

35161205dh1.jpg

82613868pw1.jpg

43075326gt5.jpg

38302454zl5.jpg

34438145rg1.jpg

10tc7.jpg

12jc6.jpg

Here are some from sj-market. Credit as tag. I guess this episode is for Christmas Special ^^ Lol so looking toward for it

img3120dr9.jpg

1228214125_on_h02.jpg

1228214125_on_h01.jpg

1228214125k01gn5.jpg

1228214125k02xs4.jpg

Guest damifino

Apparently, as part of a mission for the new format of "Band of Brothers," Kangin had a date with a girl who is a business and administration major from Seoul National University. If they successfully complete a mission, they get to have a wish fulfilled. This episode will be aired on December 20.

http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=200812041001331010

ETA

"Band of Brothers" must be up to something for their format change, they filmed on 11/25, 11/26, and 12/2.

Guest jaejoongie <3

i missed jay! I missed trax! I am so happy that they are back. This show is really cool. I can already tell this will be a great show. The recent band of brothers sex appeal scene was so funny and cool at the same time. Heehe.

For people who are wondering whether to watch this or not... watch it! it's fun :)

Guest silverwingz

Kangin Goes On A Date On Band of Brothers

December 4, 2008 by coolsmurf

Super Junior Kangin met with some lady luck on Band of Brothers as he dated a beautiful university student, becoming the envy of fellow band members Heechul, Jay (Trax) and Jungmo as they labeled her as a “perfect woman”.

200812041001331010_1.jpg

This beautiful woman which Kangin dated was a student from Seoul National University majoring in business and administration. She has an oustanding appearance, spoke eloquently and models for the school magazine.

With her luscious long hair and charisma, she dictated the date with style which deeply attracted Kangin and the other watching band members.

200812041001331010_2.jpg

Park Junsu PD joked, “Usually with regards to Kangin’s character, he would be the one to lead in a conversation. But surprisingly, the date showed us that he has a pure, honest side to him. After the date was over, the other members also requested for a date with her which made our situation difficult.”

Heechul, Kangin, Jay (Trax) and Jungmo were given a mission by the production team, whoever successfully completes a mission gets to have a wish fulfilled by them. Kangin’s wish was to meet a perfect girl and it was granted to him. This particular episode will be aired on 20th December through Mnet.

Archived