[variety] Mnet Band Of Brothers (밴드 오브 브라더스)

Guest bibotatu

Guest bibotatu

Anyone wouldn't happen to have a DDL for 2nd ep, would they? (Is it against the drama & movies forum rules to request DL links?)

I haven't came accross any good quality DL link that allow to take out yet. I will update soon when I find 1

like seriously!!!~~ i think there was a u go girl or some other song parody in the preview~ T__T

Heechul and Kangin did Cinderella and Rock You parodies, I don't think they did You Go Girl ... or may be they did but we just never got the chance to see it in the show T__T

Question: In the middle of the show when Heechul practice Bohemian Rhapsody, I think Jungmo said somtehing to Heechul that Kangin wasn't very happy, all of suddenly his face became serious. In the end, he made Jungmo apologize to Heechul. Could someone tell me what exactly happen there?

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest damifino

^ Kangin was just teasing. Jungmo told Heechul to look at the sheet music before he says anything else. Kangin then pretended to be defending Heechul, but in essence was actually insulting him. He told Jungmo, "Why are you acting like this to hyung? Are you making fun of our hyung because he sang off key (still referring to the Music Core incident that he made fun of last week)?" which is why Heechul started laughing and pretended to go after Kangin with the mic.

v Direct link for the show pics

http://search.mnet.com/searchPhoto.asp?fin...=&PageNum=1

Guest AsukaHasuko

I think it would've been cool if they actually sang the song instead of playing the cover with the original song ^_^ .... would've made it more interesting ...... but it's only my opinion.

Anyway while I was waiting for my yt links to load I passed trough it a bit and first thing I saw was Heechul jumping on that balloon =)))) that totally cracked me out ....

Cool show

Guest simply_diem

The Samba dance, KangChul's back-broken dance :lol:, and the U pelvic dance...I thought I was going to die from laughters while watching ep.2 LOL. I love how the PD put two craziest SJ members in the same show, but also added 2 other calm guys to balance out the show. Can you imagine what the show would be like without Jay and Jungmo?? Kangin and Heechul would tease and spill each other secrets from the beginning until the end of the show. The show would have been so chaotic :lol:

Guest damifino

I haven't been able to see it yet, but apparently, they did a tribute to a Korean rock band from the 80s called 들국화 (Wild Chrysanthemum). I've never heard of them, but looking through various sites about them, apparently the first underground band and gained fame not through being on TV music programs, but through their album and live performances. Although the trio only had one major hit album and broke up after the failure of their second album, their music was influential to a lot of popular songs since then.

Guest mypopcorngurl

For those who are members of sjzip, track 3 is already up for download.

LMAO. Heechul imitating Rain is the best part of the show.

Guest damifino

Ah Heechul is so adorable :) In the beginning of the show when they are playing a song by 들국화 (Deul Kook Hwa aka Wild Chrysanthemum) called "내가 찾는 아이 (The child I'm searching for)"...

Heechul: Son Ye Jin sang this! Ah, I really love this song. Son Ye Jin can't appear (on this show, I think he means)? Can't there be a phone connection with Son Ye Jin?

Jay: (trying to concentrate on driving) We have to get out of here (this lane).

Heechul: I totally love Son Ye Jin. PDnim, can't you let me have a phone conversation with Son Ye Jin? Fine, for you PDnim, I will show you a cute expression. (Heechul hurts himself when Jay goes over a speed bump :lol:)

Jay: My apologies (insincerely :lol:)

Heechul: (and what he thinks is a cute expression) Eungggggg... jjoo jjoo jjoo jjoo jjoo jjoo.

Then during the part where Kangin was in the Karaoke room, Heechul says "He won't be able to do it. His whole mentality is all wrong. Who does he think he is, Shindong? Why did he gain all the weight?" :lol:

As for the concept of the video, they took the lyrics literally and acted out the lyrics that was in the song... the part where Heechul was imitating Bi during the song, the lyrics said "When it rains, I will get rained upon" :lol:

Poor Kangin, he was so tired that he even slept through all that screaming in the car :(

Poor Jay, the boys played a trick on him so that he wouldn't get any food and he was trying so hard in the karaoke booth :lol:

^

ROFLL~~ heechul was too hyper in this epi~ but the cut n substance of the show is better...i love the show so far~~ the action to not show your back to the camera was too funny~ ROFL~~ everyone had to side walk~ who was that shinjunghwan look a like?

and LOL at kangin's comment to heenim when he picked SNSD~ "he likes girl idols"

and kangin and his weight~ ROFL~ i like wighty kangin better than just-debuted-skinny kangin~ ahaahaha..still his weight gain is too noticable for ppl to look past at~

-edit-

yeah,poor kangin :(~ at first i tought he was just doing that to ignore the guys but then i realized he really is sleeping~ did heenim and jay said something about his schedule is packed or something like that??

and how does actually the machine work?? jay cant get 100 somehow and the others,easily scored 100 especially heenim :lol:

Guest bibotatu

^ I don't think that machine bases on the singer's voice to judge the score, they were rather random. Also i think that part was script ... the PD probably wanted to show us Jay could be funny too ^^ That's what I think because noway Jay's voice is worst than the rest

damifinoThanks for the translation. Heechul was totally adorable in this episode ^^

I apologize that I didn't post up MU link for last week episode, you guys probably DL it off somewhere else aniway. Here's MU link for track 3. You're more than welcome to take it out but at least give me some credit. Thanks

Band of Brothers Track 3

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=HMKU0W5V

Source: 2woon

Thanks for translating some of the bits, damifino. Heechul and Kangin are the most hilarious pair I've ever seen. I think this show has kind of lost it's purpose and just focusing on the boys being silly every week - which I'm not going to complain about at all.

Ah, my favorite bits would be where Heechul sings SNSD, I crack up so bad at his attempts to sing.

Jay in the karaoke room while Heechul and the rest eat without him knowing.

Heechul acting like a fangirl "ahhhhh OPPA" While he stuffs down the food mean't for all of them :lol:

I swear, Heechul's laugh gets me every time.

I see Heechul has dyed his hair. I loved it black, but I think I can get used to this color.

Thanks for the DDL, bibotatu.

Also, we had no preview of next week? It ended with Heechuls imitation of Rain (LOL, he and Kangins constant need to imitate artists. I'm pretty sure they were doing SHINee's LLO this ep too) - hope we're getting an epi.

Guest damifino

and how does actually the machine work?? jay cant get 100 somehow and the others,easily scored 100 especially heenim :lol:

Like all karaoke machines, it's supposed to score on your being loud, keeping in rhythm, and being in tune (not really the quality of your voice), but obviously, this one was fixed to make Jay lose. The "manager" came in with food and said that there were 4 food boxes, one was delicious food and 3 were non-filling food, no matter how much you, so in order to determine who got the good food box, they "decided" to do a singing contest in the karaoke booth. Of course, this was all a set up to play a joke on Jay who obviously thought he was going to beat all the others. The 3 boys sang and no matter what they sang, they got 100. Then Jay sang and while he was singing the boys ate the good food. Since the boys weren't done eating, they extended Jay's time in the karaoke booth by the PD telling Jay that there was a problem with the recording so he had to do it again. Then after Jay came out and got a 95, they said since no one got first place, they will just let the one who got the lowest score eat the good food in exchange for doing the penalty (wearing the funny wig and wearing the sunglasses). Of course, when jay opened the food box after fulfilling his end of the deal by doing the penalty, it had already been eaten :)

I think this show has kind of lost it's purpose and just focusing on the boys being silly every week - which I'm not going to complain about at all.

Actually, this IS the purpose. Hardly any kids, who are of the age that they would watch Mnet, would watch a show about doing a tribute to legends of music from the old days before they were born, unless you have the popular boys who have fangirls who will watch the show just for them :)

Like all karaoke machines, it's supposed to score on your keeping in rhythm and being in tune, but obviously, this one was fixed to make Jay lose. The "manager" came in with food and said that there were 4 food boxes, one was delicious food and 3 were filling but very plain food so in order to determine who got the good food box, they "decided" to do a singing contest in the karaoke booth. Of course, this was all a set up to play a joke on Jay who obviously thought he was going to beat all the others. The 3 boys sang and no matter what they sang, they got 100. Then Jay sang and while he was singing the boys ate the good food. Since the boys weren't done eating, they extended Jay's time in the karaoke booth by the PD telling Jay that there was a problem with the recording so he had to do it again. Then after Jay came out and got a 95, they said since he tried so hard, they will let the one who got the lowest score eat the good food. Of course, when jay opened the food box, it had already been eaten :)

LMAO :lol: They are so naughty.

Actually, this IS the purpose. Hardly any kids, who are of the age that they would watch Mnet, would watch a show about doing a tribute to legends of music from the old days before they were born, unless you have the popular boys who have fangirls who will watch the show just for them :)

Doesn't surprise me actually. They haven't been serious from the start.

By the way, what were those phone conversations about? The only one I knew they called (Heechul) was SNSD's Yoona.

Guest damifino

^ Their job is to introduce young kids to classic musicians of old and if it takes them being cute and silly, well, at least the job is getting done :)

They were calling people who might be able to help teach them how to play instruments. A lot of the ones who they called were either too busy to teach them or didn't know how to play any instruments so couldn't teach them.

The list of people they called:

Son Star from Cherry Filter (sleeping)

Han Kyung Rok from Crying Nut (on another line then said he has to go to a wedding)

Kim Yong Joon from SG Wannabe (didn't know how to play an instrument)

Ahn Heung Chan from Crash (he didn't have time to teach Heechul how to play the drums... he's the rock performer with whom Heechul performed at the MKMF awards last year)

Yoona from SNSD (Heechul asked what she knew how to play and she said a little piano and she took a few lessons on the guitar so Heechul told her to forget it :lol:)

The manager got them lessons with Super Kidd.

Archived