[variety] Mnet Band Of Brothers (밴드 오브 브라더스)

Guest bibotatu

Guest sleeping beauty

Track 1 is already subbed by ilovekido

Now that it has subs, everytime that those two open their mouths, i can't stop laughing. hahaha..

Heechul is only good at cussing

and Kangin at armwrestle?! LOL

thanks for the links ^^

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest damifino

I finally got around to watching the show in HQ download and saw the DVD cover for the DVD that will come out in January 2009 and have a feeling that it will just be a DVD of the performances of the 12 bands that they will be doing a tribute to, not the boys themselves. But who knows, maybe it will be the boys.

ETA

From the SuJu thread, posted by mpoppins... during rehearsals for this week's show

tag9901360011zr.jpg

>>credit: uploader/baidu

Guest bibotatu

The show will start in about 20 mins, if you haven't turned on TVants, it's a great time to do so now. The buffering is pretty good, I got mine up to 94%

Guest mypopcorngurl

i opened mine 5 mins before the show and all i saw was Kangin driving, a little bit of Jay peeking on the car and this one

xm63ps.jpg

*poor me*

so i'll just wait till someone upload it on yt.

T_____T my com froze at the first 2 minutes~~ and when i managed to turn it on again it buffers like crazy and i managed to watch the last few minutes and next weeks preview~~

i tought they were doing bohemian rhapsody?? they are doing we are champion instead~ or did they do it at first?? have ta wait for yt upload then~but heechul and kangin are so hilarious~ kangin motioned to heenim to give him to share the mic with him during the clip~ puahahha... and they are going to take guitar and drum lessons?? wow~

Guest bibotatu

They cut ton of parts again :( I demand this show to extend to 1hr, 23min isn't enough to show everything. OMG look how MNet can pissed me off sometime XD

While we wait for HQ file to come out, for those we didn't get the chance to watch it live, let's take a smalll sneak peak at their perf of We Will Rock You and a little something at the end :lol: I recorded it through TVants so the quality isn't very good

Band of Brothers - We Will Rock You perf

http://youtube.com/watch?v=lVVEjlrbt_c

Guest sakura_dubai

i saw this on youtube,,

i really miss heechul's funny acts... but the whole concept of this show isn't really interesting..

why they are talking about british band? .....

^

thanks bibotatu~ ^^

here some Caps from Track 2

*Click on pics for the original image size..

track23.jpg track24.jpg track26.jpg track27.jpg track28.jpg track210.jpg track211.jpg track212.jpg track213.jpg track214.jpg track215.jpg track218.jpg track220.jpg track221.jpg track222.jpg track224.jpg track225.jpg track226.jpg track227.jpg track229.jpg track258.jpg track260.jpg track261.jpg track264.jpg track266.jpg track269.jpg track271.jpg track272.jpg track273.jpg track276.jpg track252.jpg track250.jpg

credit to me

poor Hee,, Kangin~ LoL they're always dance SJ's song everywhere!!!

but Hee makes a cool performance :wub: (love it when he wears a sun glasses >//<)

thanks to Heebummiie that makes Hee to be a vocal... LoL

Q : The next track is... which band?

Guest rawrcarebear

Because I'm falling for the Trax guys here and I absolutely adore our "physically imposing chatterbox" ~ ^^

I found this~

Youngwoon & Jungmo~ ♥

48241243ksheelove1ib7fc3.jpg

Yeah, it's pretty big~ ^^;;

Jay (y/y? I'm not sure because of the beanie. I think so), Youngwoon, Jungmo, and (?) the other member of Trax, Attack/Kang Jung Woo?

218102214691e588b23or2.jpg

Youngwoon and Jungmo seem close. ^^

KangChul are just so KangChul-crazy on this show~ ^^

and Jay and Jungmo are so cute laughing at their antics~

Guest damifino

i tought they were doing bohemian rhapsody?? they are doing we are champion instead~ or did they do it at first?? have ta wait for yt upload then~but heechul and kangin are so hilarious~ kangin motioned to heenim to give him to share the mic with him during the clip~ puahahha... and they are going to take guitar and drum lessons?? wow~

In the news articles, it said that they were doing Bohemian Rhapsody, but I guess they got it wrong. They didn't show half the things they showed in the previews :( The show is too short and all over the place, they should extend it. It seems they barely get to do anything and they cut half the things they film.

And who translates for this show?!?! One would think that they'd have professional translators working on this show since they are broadcasting it, but they make so many translation errors. An example from this week... they translated Astronomy into Astrology and said that Brian May got a Ph.D. in Astrology!!! :lol: Who gets a Ph.D. in Astrology for goodness sakes? :tongue2: (Sorry, but this is a touchy subject with me)

The show is toooooo shoooooort!!!! I can only think of Heechul's accidents and KangChul's random craziness here. Nothing much. Mnet edits this show tooo much. Jay and Jungmo didn't even got to do anything and if without the antics of KangChul, I wouldn't have enjoyed this episode. I need to see Jay and Junmo speak more. I dont' care if it's too scripted but they need more exposure.

Anyway, so next week they're still doing Queens right? Well, if they make a tribute to each band for 2 episodes then that would better. :)

Guest bibotatu

Anyway, so next week they're still doing Queens right? Well, if they make a tribute to each band for 2 episodes then that would better. :)

No Queen is done, they do another band next week ... yeah I was shock too. It was quite stupid how they put the caption "To be continue" then went straght to the perf and ended it right there. They cut the whole transforming part and the part when Heechul had his hair style and who knows what else :(

In the news articles, it said that they were doing Bohemian Rhapsody, but I guess they got it wrong. They didn't show half the things they showed in the previews :( The show is too short and all over the place, they should extend it. It seems they barely get to do anything and they cut half the things they film.

like seriously!!!~~ i think there was a u go girl or some other song parody in the preview~ T__T and its too short~ i was like, EHHHH?? over already?

cant wait for subs~ i want to know what heechul said about kangin debut time when they were introducing roger taylor~ and when kangin broke the board,jungmo's eyes were like 0__0 aaahahaha~~~

and SAMBA!!!~~ SAMBA!!~ the non-reaction team really just roll their eyes and continue reading the lyrics~ ROFL~

and anyway,did xmas call kangin hyung or was it kanginnie??

^ I had no idea what was going on there but when Kangin broke the board = Heechuls laugh - it was just hilarious. xD And just rofl at Heechuls continuous mistakes when he tries to sing.

The amount of stuff they cut out annoys me. I look forward to it only for it to not show...

Anyone wouldn't happen to have a DDL for 2nd ep, would they? (Is it against the drama & movies forum rules to request DL links?)

Guest damifino

^ Kangin was reading Roger Taylor's bio where it said that when they debuted, many believed that he was only in the band because of his good looks so Kangin was saying that's just like him :) Heechul said that when SuJu first debuted folks also thought that of Kangin, but after debut, folks are saying his days of looking good have passed :lol: It mentioned in Roger Taylor's bio that after some drummer died... to which Kangin said that their program is getting depressing with all the death talk and they weren't going to have them die on the show in the end, were they. To which Jay replied, "Maybe later on in his life this person gained weight and..." which is why Kangin broke the board and said he'll come back after losing weight :lol

Guest soulmate.

This looks really interesting!

Though I haven't start watching yet,

I see it has subs already!

I might watch it if I'm not busy!

omg the trax! its only jay and jungmo, but i will take what is given! :D

thanks for the links, i've been looking through all the clubboxes i've joined and they didn't have it.

its only half an hour? maybe if it gets more viewers they'll extend the timeslot?

^ Kangin was reading Roger Taylor's bio where it said that when they debuted, many believed that he was only in the band because of his good looks so Kangin was saying that's just like him :) Heechul said that when SuJu first debuted folks also thought that of Kangin, but after debut, folks are saying his days of looking good have passed :lol: It mentioned in Roger Taylor's bio that after some drummer died... to which Kangin said that their program is getting depressing with all the death talk and they weren't going to have them die on the show in the end, were they. To which Jay replied, "Maybe later on in his life this person gained weight and..." which is why Kangin broke the board and said he'll come back after losing weight :lol

ROFLLLLLLLLL~~ thanx for the explanation~ awww kangin~ ur weight is ok~~ just work up a bit to have a more toned body~ other than that u're FINEEEEEEEEE~~ mighty fine~

i love this show but somehow it doesnt give me the satisfaction~ WE NEED MORE WE NEED MORE!~ *telepathy to the PD and writer*

Archived