What Goes With A Plaid Shirt?

Booger Face

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest oh_miracle

i love my plaid shirts. XDD

dark blue/black skinny jeans/black shorts.

black vest/sweater vest, white tank top, converse/nikes

:)

Jeans is a safe option. You can just wear a white top underneath and jeans. :)

I wear mine with dark blue skinnies and a boyfriend cardigan.

Other times, I just wear a grey knitted jumper over it and jeans.

ooo i love my plaid clothes heheeh i had a plaid vest and i tried experimenting with it last week ago here's the outcome

%7Boption%7Dhttp://img65.imageshack.us/img65/5240/img5686nw6.jpg

hehehe didnt know camouflage wud go well with plaids XD

i has wearing T-B

-russian cap, scarf, underneath is a black polo and the plaiud vest on top and the camouflage pants.

off topic, but you look like hiroto from alice nine in that picture xD

Guest wonderfullness

I've seen some girls where plaid shirts really well in my school before. Maybe a solid color cami that's the same color as one of the colors in your shirt (something neutral like black or white) & skinny jeans+flats. (:

Guest missyblue

i would go with a solid colored shirt and pants too.

cause too much patterns would be too much for the eyes to handle, so just one pattern is good.

Guest Blu_Velvet_Sea

you need to wear something plain underneath, anything with patterns will just make it too busy looking. It'll clash. I suggest a round neck beater, tee, or tank. Straight cut tank it okay too. Wear skinny jeans. I suggest a long chain necklace that either has layers or has a big pendent. You could wear a belt too. Try bunching up the sleeves and see how it'll look.

But yeah honestly, I don't think it'll look good if you can't even button it up. It'll look decent, but still I wouldn't even bother lol I'd have to see how things turn up to really make up my mind =P

Archived