What Goes With A Plaid Shirt?

Booger Face

Well I bought a plaid shirt last year and decided to finally try to wear it. But the thing is, I can't button it up because my boobs are too big lol :X

So what kind of shirt could I wear underneath and what kind of pants? Skinny jeans? I honestly don't want to wear a white shirt underneath it either.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

IT'd really really help to see it.

we don't evn know the color or anything, so saying that would be hard.

I wish to start to help, but I can barely imagine it x_x;

Guest hpnotiq

Jeans.. with tank top or tshirt.

Plaid shirt's are coming bacccck. I see everyone wearing it these days. But the new fad is that you gotta tuck it in!

M-maybe if you want a more sophisticated look, you could stick on a NON-print vest on top (:

I also think that black slacks, or skinny jeans, or just plain black jeans could work.

You could also layer another sweater on top, so you can wear the plid shirt underneath.

I think a white /black or navy sweater might lok nice.

Guest twig*star

girly- 1) A blue-purple dress, black tights, black shiny boots. Tie the plaid dress by the sides and then tuck the tied bit in by rolling up so it doesnt show.

simple - 2) White tank, open plaid shirt and jeans. [edit] You could wear lame leggings with this instead of jeans if you want to go euro trashy .....

trashy - 3) Black camisole topped with lace for peekaboo effect and button the plaid shirt only up to where you can (should be only up to underneath the boobs). Wear with black man pants. Optional: suspenders. This is a bit slutty but then again so am i. :D

IMG_7698-2-1.jpg

that's how I wear mine

White tank top underneath

black skinnies

and black heels

I actually think it looks good with a tight white tank underneath

ooo i love my plaid clothes heheeh i had a plaid vest and i tried experimenting with it last week ago here's the outcome

img5686nw6.jpg

hehehe didnt know camouflage wud go well with plaids XD

i has wearing T-B

-russian cap, scarf, underneath is a black polo and the plaiud vest on top and the camouflage pants.

Guest JazzyMina

Most People would wear Skinnys like dark skinnys wit the Plaid Shirt and i possibly would agree with tht.

With having sumfing underneath,a black vest top or sum kinda colour vest top which matches the colour of ur plaid shirt would look good with/or A black waist coat would look good over it, :) ~ <<< Thats wat i would wear wit ur outfit :P

Guest twig*star

With having sumfing underneath,a black vest top or sum kinda colour vest top which matches the colour of ur plaid shirt would look good with/or A black waist coat would look good over it, ~ <<< Thats wat i would wear wit ur outfit

Wow, great idea!! i forgot about the waistcoat .....

Guest inyeon.

oh ahah I wore one just today. ^^

I wore it with a baggy white wifebeater inside. (yeah, i find wifebeaters more thinner than tank tops so i like them better. gives a baggy feel) and some red shorts. o_o I guess it sounds tacky when I type it, but taeyeon is a good example XD my outfit looked exactly like hers.

2meczn8.png

lame lq cap, sorry. D: hopefully it helped though.

Guest sweetxbabbieexo

with a plaid shirt

you should wear a vest and maybe it will help you with you to stop your boobs from bouncing since they're big =x

and skinny jeans are ok

i think it works with anything

Archived