Ali Lohan Skipped Her Grandpa’s Funeral Because...

Guest leongfun

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ChunnieBunnieLover

Okay..that's probably the most stupid excuse i have heard!

Are you supposed to dress up during a funeral? tsk..

Btw.. i think she got a nose job! it doesn't look natural to me!

Guest --hearts.

The only person more messed up than Lindsey is her sister...and honestly Lindsey is more acceptable because you can [although it's not an excuse] say that the industry did mess her up. (The whole her family putting too much pressure on her to succeed so they can live well thing.) This girl, on the other hand, is just starstuck with the whole lifestyle. Geez.

Guest Lindoodoo

That's horrible. It really is. Lindsay should have gone too; even if it is an argument. The funeral is about her grandfather, so her attendance shouldn't be affected by her quarrels with others. But seriously, I bet Ali is gonna turn out worse than her sister.

Guest Sasha100

Is she wearing greenn contacts in those pictures? Because in the 'before' pics(I think) her eyes are dark brown but now they're green! What is she trying to be like the next LL?

I don't think teens are bad , just famous ones. I mean I'm a teen and a few years ago my Grandpa died, and my ENTIRE family went all the way to Asia for his funeral, and spent like an entire month there in the scorching hot weather.

Archived