Ali Lohan Skipped Her Grandpa’s Funeral Because...

Guest leongfun

-_-" man..

i reckon lindsay should have gone too...regardless of what she has going on with her dad, this is her grandpas funeral..pay ur respects to him...you're not going for ur dad, you're spose to go for ur grandpa..

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Daiquiri

Wow what a way to pay tribute to your grandfather. Is it me or does she look better before than after? The makeup, contacts, and fake tan, makes her look so much older and that is not a compliment. She could do without all of that. Sometimes you have to wonder if it's her fault or the parents. After all the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

Guest vanggirlie

truthfully i don't know what to believe...unless it's coming out of her mouth. their family issues are their own so to me, i don't care.

Guest astarael

Ridiculous. I flew 7,000+ miles to attend my grandmother's funeral, and this girl chose not to go to her grandfather's funeral because of her hair?

Guest lostieee

How old is this twit? She obviously forgot the times when her old grandpa brings her to play out in the park like most grandpas do, it's so sad hearing she's not paying her last respect to her grandpa cuz' of her motherfreaking hair. They look hideous, Ali.

(This is the most aggravating post I've done, LOL)

Guest x0_saturn_0x

Wow. I'd like to slap her. What a ridiculous reason not to attend.

That's so disrespectful... o_o

Karma'll get her... possibly..

Guest ninyaah

This girl's brain is completely damaged. Who the hell cares if she doesn't have her extensions? Wow. Anyway, she really, really looks old.

Archived