Yumiko Cheng 郑希怡

Guest Fei.Long

Guest tszho

i actualyl like her songs..

but she looks bad with the short hair she has now..

long hair suits her much better...

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 8 years later...

class="headline" style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; font-size: 26px; line-height: 1.21em; font-family: arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Yumiko Cheng announces pregnancyYumiko Cheng announces pregnancy

22 Nov – Hong Kong-based Cantopop singer Yumiko Cheng has announced that she is more than three months pregnant.

As reported on Wenweipo News, the singer, who married make-up artist Andy Leung in Thailand last year, announced the good news last night at a Christmas event in Times Square.

Unable to conceal her joy of becoming a mother, Yumiko revealed that the first trimester of her first pregnancy has been very smooth with no case of discomfort or nausea usually experienced by first time mothers.

Yumiko also disclosed that her husband has been treating her like a queen since her pregnancy, and while she has yet to experience any cravings, Yumiko joked that she loves the fact that she has the privilege to ask for anything.

Asked if she prefers a daughter or a son, Yumiko said that her husband wants a son, while she hopes to have a daughter.

The singer is scheduled to give birth in April.

Source

• 3 weeks later...

class="headline" style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; font-size: 26px; line-height: 1.21em; font-family: arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Yumiko Cheng gets husband to put on weight

11 Dec – Yumiko Cheng has been eating non-stop since being pregnant with her first child, and has now influenced her husband to do the same.

According to Mingpao News, the Cantopop singer, who attended SEQUIOA fashion event in support of good friend and newly creative director Lilian Ho, stated that she has put on 12 pounds extra weight after four months of pregnancy.

"I recently have a newfound craving for sugary food. I am worried that the blood glucose level will be affected!" the actress lamented.

However, Yumiko said that she is lucky to have her husband, make-up artist Andy Leung, to accompany her in her indulgence.

"My husband is ready to become fat with me. We also plan to shed our weight together after childbirth," the singer enthused.

Though the couple has yet to see the doctor to know the gender of their baby, Yumiko said that she has started receiving a lot of baby clothes from others.

Source

Archived