Yumiko Cheng 郑希怡

Guest Fei.Long

Guest Midnite84

unbelievable...to be #1 sex icon=/ i am sure theres more better singer and sexier to be consider sex icons..:lol:

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest vanggirlie

i don't think she looks ugly or manly altho she wouldn't be someone i consider pretty or sexy but ok looking. actually, my cuz's wife has a sis who looks exactly like yumiko. don't feel sorry for her for looking exactly like yumiko because she gets a lot of attention from guys. even tho she looks like yumiko, somehow she looks more girly type than yumiko.

from some of the vids i watched on youtube, yumiko's dancing is kind of weird or maybe it's her body, i don't really know. i also wouldn't call her the dancing queen.

it's true, yumiko's voice is not a singing voice at all. it also sounds something between a man and a woman, you can take this as good or bad. also i think in HK artist become popular because their label company knows how to promote them, they are talented, or both. in yumiko's case it's because her label company gave her good promotion probably.

Guest Justalilodreamer

ehh...i think she's very typical looking, nothing special. But one thing i know for sure, she cant sing.

Guest peeK

When I saw this thread, I cracked up, but I can't exactly say I'm surprised considering HK people have the weirdest of tastes.

I only ever thought Yumiko looked pretty once, and that was in one of Joey Yung's old mvs. It must have been the makeup. It's always the makeup.

She can't dance. She can't sing. She has no figure.

Guest chubzzy

i've never heard her sing, i've never seen her dance. i'm kinda aware of her presence, but i dun really know who she is.

but based on those pics, she only look good in the first 3 pics. others... nope... and she's not considered to be pretty, NOR can she be considered as a SEX icon. c'mon! if she's NUMBER 1 in sex icon, at least she must have that look! but she doesn't! sorry to say that, but i find it hard to believe that hk people find her sexy/pretty... so... *shrugs*

Guest shinhwahwah

i believe everybody in HK needs to get glasses or wear theirs! seriously everybody they think is Sexy seriously NOT! do they even understand the term sexy!?!?! sighz......

Guest xSHADOW

Yumiko is not a sex icon IMO...she's alright, I don't think much of her as an actress...or a singer =/.

Guest cinnamoroll

i think she's ugly o_o >_____<

and she does lack curves... she's like mandy moore, a bigg rectangle

not an hourglass-like shape

• 1 month later...
Guest emirii

I'm sorry, she's not pretty, she can't sing, and she can't dance.

Why she was voted for HK's sex icon, I will never know.

Guest *.:StarryEyeSurprise:.*

pretty but COMPLETELY talentless

-__-

I sing MUCH better than her

no kidding

Guest lady_muimui

LOL she's pretty in all...but she has no talent in my opinion. She can't sing or dance. >_<

Guest deformedmonkey<3

I don't think she deserves the title for HK's sex icon.

Shes pretty, but not much sex appeal.

Guest cbxjenn

omg i saw her today.

i live in an apt above a mall.. and today that mall was having some worldcup promo with tons of singers [twins, ron ng, etc] she was there! i went when they were practicing.. and aghh horrible singing.

Archived