Yumiko Cheng 郑希怡

Guest Fei.Long

Guest Rainie

She's not even that pretty...it's my first time that I've heard of her...so I haven't heard any of her music before.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest r/-inbow

no.

ew XP;; except for Janice, i really do not like any of the HK female celebs x_x;

Guest iSayOink

O_o ROFL

she can't sing b/c she sounds like a man

she only looks good with make-up otherwise she looks like a man

she can't dance, she only looks like she can in her videos b/c of the angles

and for sure she is not sexy,,,, well from in hk, she is consider to be sexy.

i am sorry. i am from hong kong. but seriously there is no one in the hk music/enterainment industry to be super proud of. half of them are just for show/appearance... and yumiko is one of them.

LOL!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAH omg, ur comment is just so funnyyy!! everything was "..like a man" XDD LMAO!!!

i've never heard of her but yeah, she looks kinda pretty from SOME angles. lol. I'm half Cantonese actually, lol, and from watching TVB and news w/e HK DOES seem to have VERY VERY WEIRD fashion no offense... =_= lol

Guest PDURRR

O_o ROFL

i am sorry. i am from hong kong. but seriously there is no one in the hk music/enterainment industry to be super proud of. half of them are just for show/appearance... and yumiko is one of them.

omg word lol

we needa expose her as a transgender

She's quite pretty.. I like the first pic

Is she half japanese? Yumiko is a japanese name right?

^Her old name was Alice.

Nope she's not jap.

Yumiko is loved by those men who drive trucks, her posters are stuck inside trucks. (and no, that wasn't supposed to be funny) they always say that on the radio.

Guest jho

O_o ROFL

Hahahaha yeah I think most people would agree.

I think she looks pretty with makeup.. But yeah, imo she can't really sing X___X

Guest siumeimei1023

I personally think shes quite pretty... but her singing still need some work...~

I dont think its necessary to bash HK in general by saying HK's standard is low and somehow rely that to other singers who seem to lack talent... -_-

if u guys dont appreciate her or Hk, dont have to say it out loud... even though I am not from Hk, I think its extremely offensive and rude to talk about HK like that

Guest Bo Ryeong

I personally think shes quite pretty... but her singing still need some work...~

I dont think its necessary to bash HK in general by saying HK's standard is low and somehow rely that to other singers who seem to lack talent... -_-

if u guys dont appreciate her or Hk, dont have to say it out loud... even though I am not from Hk, I think its extremely offensive and rude to talk about HK like that

'sex icon' name was given frm the voice that represent HK or most part of HK... so I guess disagreeing with this title given to her will automatically or indirectly disagree with the source(HK)... I dun find it's rude or offensive anyway.... just because it's a country... just have to learn the fact that being critic...

Guest Ama Vita

that's what you call a sex icon?

I'm disappointed! HK could do so much better, I hope.

Guest ftlouiea

who actually thinks of these 'titles' like sex icon? seems majority disagrees with it. =X

• 3 weeks later...

O_o ROFL

Me too.

She's just another "sex sells" icon.

Only Janice, Justin and Miriam Yeung are the singers I'd be proud of.

Guest SilenceAngel

I have to admit, Hong Kong entertainment is lacking a lot of beautiful/sexy people. Their dramas are getting bad too or maybe the others are getting better.

Back to Yumiko...she looks alright. Not that bad.

Guest angel2nyt

is this for real??

i have heard her sing..

but i hated it..

and she really is the hk sex icon??

i dont even find her that attractive

Archived