Lee Jun Hyuk / Lee Joon Hyuk 이준혁 ❤️

gm4queen

thanks @jeeji . HE looks richard simmons handsome and richard simmons HOT! He looks more manly *DROOLS*Sorry Can't resist... 

I want to post the rest of the pic I have found on baidu. Here we go!241f95cad1c8a786aff02ba56709c93d71cf5046
f7246b600c3387441d1c4ed7510fd9f9d62aa044
d1a20cf431adcbef65122badacaf2edda3cc9f72
d50735fae6cd7b891a5f6f280f2442a7d9330e6d
9825bc315c6034a8165fd92acb134954082376df

I freakin love his haircut here. He looks much younger and MANLY! :x
I found Video on YT about his enlistment also... :\">

click here: 

You're welcome and thank you too ccandrea  for the pics and video... I'll surely miss him sooo much...

Actor Lee Jun Hyuk sends a video message to KARA’s Hara before enlistment

leejunhyuk_goohara.jpg

Actor Lee Jun Hyuk left a heartwarming video message for KARA‘s Hara before his enlistment in the military on June 19th.

On the June 20th installment of SBS‘s ‘One Night of TV Entertainment‘, the reporters visited Lee Jun Hyuk for an exclusive interview just an hour before his official enlistment.

The actor stated, “I received a supportive text message from Cha Seung Won sunbae. However, I haven’t received any contact from a female celebrity.”

Lee Jun Hyuk, who was a featured character in SBS’s ‘City Hunter‘ with Hara back in 2011, mentioned the singer saying that he hasn’t been able to keep in contact with her due to her busy schedule.

The actor then faced the camera and left a video message for the singer saying, “Hara, I miss the ‘City Hunter’ crew so I hope you visit me in the military with the cast members.”

Lee Jun Hyuk was greeted by many fans at the entrance of Military Reserve 306 in Uijeongbu before enlisting on June 19th. He will receive basic training for the next five weeks before he begins his active service for the next two years.

Guest ce_ja

i'll miss him..thanks for the pics and the video...i guess he'll get back in front of the camera around 2015...he'll take rest for the remaining months of 2014.
i hope he'll get slightly tan color, i guess that would suit him...and big projects to come after his MS.

• 1 month later...

@ccandrea Thanks so much for sharing the pics of the lovely Lee Joonhyuk. I really miss him soooo much. He looks really different with the glasses on, but anyways, he looks so handsome and adorable as ever...

• 1 month later...

2012091513240034182_135448_0.jpg

20120915_1347680661_94369100_1.jpg

20120915_1347680530_06852600_1.jpg

20120915_1347679949_10829100_1.jpg

These are latest photos of the handsome actor Lee Joonhyuk as he participated in the 9th comrades marathon 'in Yeouido-dong, Yeongdeungpo-gu, Seoul on 15th Sep. After the marathon singer Rain performed for his fans as well as girl group Nine Muses.

@ ccandrea,You're most welcome, I really missed him so much. @ qaseih, Yeah he did put so weight didn't he? But still, he looks the same. Time is flying very slow and I can't wait to see him in new project either drama/ movie. Check the below link of Radio Show were he was a guest at Rain and KCM were MC's. It is an audio, so it's great to hear his voice after along time.  Enjoy :)

http://cloudusa.wordpress.com/2012/09/16/audio-clip-rain-and-kcms-%EC%A7%88%EC%A3%BC%EB%B3%B8%EB%8A%A5speeding-instinct-military-radio-show-916/

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello there,

It's been a long time, how are you LJH fans? Anyways, I got you a clip of LJH at the military and I think it is from a documentary show or something like that. Click the link below and enjoy it.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

@emaan,First of all, thanks for dropping by at LJH thread. It's nice to have someone around here once in a while. About your question, I believe that he is going to be discharged next year by March 18. That would be 5 days after his 30s birthday. Can't wait to see him again on screen, fighting!!