Quantcast
Guest k.z.T

Lee Jun Hyuk / Lee Joon Hyuk 이준혁 - : Upcoming Movie - Baseball Girl , Upcoming Drama - Stranger/ Secret Forest 2 .

Lee Jun-hyuk reports for duty  :-S

LeeJunHyuk1-1.jpg

Actor Lee Joon-hyeok (28) is joining the army.

Lee is being admitted on the 19th afternoon through the 306 reserve in Euijeongbu, Kyeonggido.

Lee met with fans on the 9th in prior to his National Service and had lunch with fans and showed his appreciation.

He said, "In two years time, I will come back more mature. Thank you for your support always".

Lee Joon-hyeok debuted into the entertainment business through the music video "I Am Waiting" by Ty-phoon(band) in 2006. He starred in dramas "First Wives' Club", "Three Brothers", "THE CITY HALL", "City Hunter" and most recently "The Equator Man" as a man full of passion and desire.

LeeJunHyuk4.jpg

LeeJunHyuk101.jpg

LeeJunHyuk2-1.jpg

LeeJunHyuk5.jpg

LeeJunHyuk7.jpg

LeeJunHyuk8.jpg

LeeJunHyuk9.jpg

thanks @jeeji . HE looks richard simmons handsome and richard simmons HOT! He looks more manly *DROOLS*Sorry Can't resist... 

I want to post the rest of the pic I have found on baidu. Here we go!241f95cad1c8a786aff02ba56709c93d71cf5046
f7246b600c3387441d1c4ed7510fd9f9d62aa044
d1a20cf431adcbef65122badacaf2edda3cc9f72
d50735fae6cd7b891a5f6f280f2442a7d9330e6d
9825bc315c6034a8165fd92acb134954082376df

I freakin love his haircut here. He looks much younger and MANLY! :x
I found Video on YT about his enlistment also... :\">

click here: 

You're welcome and thank you too ccandrea  for the pics and video... I'll surely miss him sooo much...

Actor Lee Jun Hyuk sends a video message to KARA’s Hara before enlistment

leejunhyuk_goohara.jpg

Actor Lee Jun Hyuk left a heartwarming video message for KARA‘s Hara before his enlistment in the military on June 19th.

On the June 20th installment of SBS‘s ‘One Night of TV Entertainment‘, the reporters visited Lee Jun Hyuk for an exclusive interview just an hour before his official enlistment.

The actor stated, “I received a supportive text message from Cha Seung Won sunbae. However, I haven’t received any contact from a female celebrity.”

Lee Jun Hyuk, who was a featured character in SBS’s ‘City Hunter‘ with Hara back in 2011, mentioned the singer saying that he hasn’t been able to keep in contact with her due to her busy schedule.

The actor then faced the camera and left a video message for the singer saying, “Hara, I miss the ‘City Hunter’ crew so I hope you visit me in the military with the cast members.”

Lee Jun Hyuk was greeted by many fans at the entrance of Military Reserve 306 in Uijeongbu before enlisting on June 19th. He will receive basic training for the next five weeks before he begins his active service for the next two years.

Guest ce_ja

i'll miss him..thanks for the pics and the video...i guess he'll get back in front of the camera around 2015...he'll take rest for the remaining months of 2014.
i hope he'll get slightly tan color, i guess that would suit him...and big projects to come after his MS.

He has finished his training session in 5 weeks before he officially start his military service....  
5fdf8db1cb1349542589a9f0564e9258d0094a8a
9a504fc2d5628535f47691b590ef76c6a6ef638b
42a98226cffc1e17014acfa54a90f603728de9a9

@ccandrea Thanks so much for sharing the pics of the lovely Lee Joonhyuk. I really miss him soooo much. He looks really different with the glasses on, but anyways, he looks so handsome and adorable as ever...

2012091513240034182_135448_0.jpg

20120915_1347680661_94369100_1.jpg

20120915_1347680530_06852600_1.jpg

20120915_1347679949_10829100_1.jpg

These are latest photos of the handsome actor Lee Joonhyuk as he participated in the 9th comrades marathon 'in Yeouido-dong, Yeongdeungpo-gu, Seoul on 15th Sep. After the marathon singer Rain performed for his fans as well as girl group Nine Muses.

thks alot @jeeji for update this thread... It's been a 3 monh already since he started his army duty... I'm so curious some celebrity he has been met in MS 

@ ccandrea,You're most welcome, I really missed him so much. @ qaseih, Yeah he did put so weight didn't he? But still, he looks the same. Time is flying very slow and I can't wait to see him in new project either drama/ movie. Check the below link of Radio Show were he was a guest at Rain and KCM were MC's. It is an audio, so it's great to hear his voice after along time.  Enjoy :)

http://cloudusa.wordpress.com/2012/09/16/audio-clip-rain-and-kcms-%EC%A7%88%EC%A3%BC%EB%B3%B8%EB%8A%A5speeding-instinct-military-radio-show-916/

thanks @jeeji for the link... i miss him so much.. he indeed has put on some weight. He seems more mature, isn't he? hehe 

Hello there,

It's been a long time, how are you LJH fans? Anyways, I got you a clip of LJH at the military and I think it is from a documentary show or something like that. Click the link below and enjoy it.

Rain - Lee Joonhyuk "Who Looks Better in Military Uniform"

130119_50fa33702d3d6_zpsfae659a0.jpg

Just found this sort of old article from a korean website and wanted to share with you all. Well, for me they both look fine but I've to be biased to my LJH :)  

News Source

Hi,

I saw this pic of LJH giving sign to the kid fan and wanted to share with you all. It seems like military fan sighning session as other actors were there as well.

__1_1_zps481c101f.jpg

Hi,Just sharing this lovely video from drama 'Worlds Within' of Song Hyekyo and Lee Joonhyuk paired together :)

Guest emaan

2014 is approaching! He will be out of army next year. But what month?