Lee Jun Hyuk / Lee Joon Hyuk 이준혁 ❤️

gm4queen

@nrllee @keyta nothing’s confirmed yet for SF2   based on Asian Wiki or Han Cinema . Even for 365 the airing date is not confirmed though it’s supposed to be end of March . But I think 365 would air first since LJH himself confirms that shooting has begun

translated with Papago ( so don’t mind the weird translations :lol:)

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/215/0000828432?lfrom=twitter

Lee Jun-hyeok, acting passionate + loyal.

SeKorea Economic TV Digital Issues Team YooA201912020050_1_20191202082103970.jpg?tyThe original view
Lee Jun-hyuk  extraordinary qualities brought ’ everyone’s lie ’ to the end.

Lee Joon-hyuk  had a special appearance until the end. Lee Jun-hyuk , who participated in the drama with special roles from the first episode to the last one, attracted mystery as Jeong Sang-hoon , a key figure in the drama. As the story was about Kim Seo-hee (Lee Yoo-young), who is currently missing, Jeong Sang-hoon - the secret and truth behind him became the center of the play, and Lee Jun-hyuk  overwhelmed the mood of the play and maximized interest and curiosity for the plot.

The ending of " All Lies " was a self-proclaimed play by Jeong Sang-hoon, which brought a big twist to the ending. He sacrificed himself to reveal everyone’s lies and the truth behind them. It has been revealed that Jeong Sang-hoon, who wanted to die with his family after learning that his life was numbered due to a brain tumor. But he decided to give up his life and tell the truth after learning about his father, Jeong Young-moon (played by Moon Chang-gil). Hoping that Jeong Sang-hoon will bring the truth out of the world, his wife Kim Seo-hee, who is the only person he can trust, even took out his heart and revealed the secret behind all the lies. Eventually, as he had hoped, the ugly secrets of the JQ group were revealed throughout the world through Kim Seo-hee, and his sacrifice was not in vain. Jeong Sang-hoon’s heartfelt letter to Kim Seo-hee left the message of the drama to the end.

Lee Jun-Hyuk’s  special appearance, which includes the start and the end, came true with loyalty and trust in director Lee Yoon-jung and to support Lee Yoo-young, a member of his agency. With the character information and Lee Joon-Hyuk’s  special appearance also kept confidential, Lee Jun-Hyuk , who masterminded the mystery of the mystery thriller, played a special role in maximizing the flow of the play to the end. Lee Joon-Hyuk ‘s performance, which has shown a strong sense of loyalty and passion for acting, has improved the perfection of the drama.

On the other hand, Lee has decided to make the next MBC drama ’ 365 : A Year Against Destiny ’, which will air in the first half of 2020. " 365 : A Year Against Destiny " is a fantasy mystery thriller in which people who get a chance to go back to the past are caught in unexpected fate by slipping back to a year ago. Lee Joon-hyeok will play the main character, detective Ji Hyung-joo, and perform a unique acting transformation as a detective full of his talents. Viewers are anticipating the news of Lee Joon-hyeok’s next drama , expecting  Lee to create a character in his own color every single time.
-/-

I have been suffering terrible withdrawal now that The Lies Within has concluded, so... thanks for all the posts and updates @keyta @triplem @nrllee  :lol:

Yes, they make a beautiful couple don't they, well however things spin from hereon, we wish them the best professionally and personally.

Slightly off-topic: I saw from ACE Factory's post that Lee Yoo-young dyed her hair cotton candy pink (!) so I wonder if she's getting all the darkness of TLW out of her system.

On 12/2/2019 at 7:33 PM, triplem said:

nothing’s confirmed yet for SF2   based on Asian Wiki or Han Cinema . Even for 365 the airing date is not confirmed though it’s supposed to be end of March . But I think 365 would air first since LJH himself confirms that shooting has begun

With so little to go on it's hard to speculate. Hey, we were optimistic last time when we heard about The Lies Within and 365 casting rumours, so let's be optimistic again! I will cheer for quality (as well as quantity).

On 12/2/2019 at 2:26 PM, keyta said:

I'm just hoping LJH eat properly, he always so in love with food, and always on diet while shooting))

And then we will hopefully get VLIVEs with him listing loads of delicious pizza toppings, snacks, restaurants he wants to try... :P 

• Love 2

Gals , on drama thread there are fan cam pics of  him filming :D

From Insight Korea ( translations by Papago :lol:)

https://www.insight.co.kr/news/258247

A guy who just changed his style, but he’s changed into " Handsome " and " Nam-shin.
Lee Won-seok

2019.12.08 18:40

인사이트(left) Online community, (right) tvN ’ 60 days, designated survivors ’

Lee Won-seok, a reporter of " Insight " and " The Past and Present " by actor Lee Joon-hyuk, are drawing keen attention from netizens.

Online communities and social networking sites have recently posted postings entitled " The Importance of men’s styling. "

The posting contains a photo of Lee Joon-hyuk, who is loved by his acting ability and good looks.

In one photo, Lee Joon-hyuk was seen as a masculine figure about 10 years ago, while Lee Joon-hyuk was seen in the recent tvN ’ 60 Days, Designated Survivor. ’

인사이트

인사이트TvN ’ 60 days, designated survivors ’

Lee Joon-hyeok, who used to boast macho image along with beard, caught the attention of the movie as it is creating a chic atmosphere that glows with color.

His meticulous features and overall appearance have not changed, but Lee’s recent appearance was full of elegance.

Internet users of Lee Jun-hyeok, who had a totally different atmosphere due to the change in styling, were enthusiastic about his past and present, " Wow! Style is so important, but they are both so handsome, " " Now they look much younger, " and " I’m crazy about Lee Joon-hyuk these days.

18 minutes ago, triplem said:

His meticulous features and overall appearance have not changed, but Lee’s recent appearance was full of elegance.

Thanks for that @triplem :D 

*Aladdin Cave of Wonders voice* "Bring me... the diamond in the rough!" 

Clear from this thread that LJH can rock different looks (and personas), and chuckle, the pic on the left is oooh so 2000s :lol: 

Perhaps more than anything it reflects the diversity of roles he's gotten over the years, because he tends to promote with the style of whatever role he has at a given moment? Correct me if wrong...

18 minutes ago, triplem said:

on drama thread there are fan cam pics of  him filming 

Heading over haha

• Love 1

10 minutes ago, triplem said:

@AC95 I like how he looks now . :lol: I think he’s become more handsome over the years 

Think he definitely has a gravitas that has come with age and now adds texture to his looks.

It makes me chuckle when I peer back at DS60, they gave him so many slow motion walk-ins to capitalise on his visuals :lol:

• LOL 1

42 minutes ago, AC95 said:

It makes me chuckle when I peer back at DS60, they gave him so many slow motion walk-ins to capitalise on his visuals :lol:

Gratuitous fan service  :lol:

42 minutes ago, AC95 said:

Think he definitely has a gravitas that has come with age and now adds texture to his looks.

Like fine wine...:D

• Love 1

an update from unknown of LJH and NJH filming 365 (p.s. hair on point! he looks so bubbly XD)

also, i read somewhere that SF2 is going air on July along with the one with Lee Min Ho & Kim Go Eun on it. 365 is pre-produced and is going to air on March so i think he still got time to do both

• Love 1

Thanks for info @shinuuuuuuu I do wonder where they're going to go with SF2 in terms of Seo Dong-jae. If they are going the route of pursuing corruption at Presidential level, there's a lot of scope since he was a former functionary in the Blue House... Hopefully we will see more layers and it won't just be him scraping the bottom of the barrel to survive again (regardless how fun it is to watch). 

Wasn't there a comment from Bae Doo-na that she was keen to get more content this round? It might mean scaling back on others screen time. Hope we'll still get ample LJH :P

• Love 1

• 2 weeks later...

He looks well-rested and off to a great start :thumbsup: I'm excited to see the character he creates for us, after all, we know he can do perky/funny :D

Do I still detect some reticence in being the lead? He's quite low key when the main 5 characters are standing together. During the script reading, he looked a little uncomfortable at times. I suppose it is part of his charm though... -_-

• Love 2

16 hours ago, AC95 said:

Do I still detect some reticence in being the lead? He's quite low key when the main 5 characters are standing together. During the script reading, he looked a little uncomfortable at times. I suppose it is part of his charm though... -_-

me too ..it is like he does not really want to be the centre of attention and he was in slight awe of NJH who is a very confident girl .  Loved how he got into character . From character description it does feel like he’ll take on the good guy role this round :lol:

Agency update 

Anyway merry Christmas all ! See you in the new year :heart:

Edited by Guest

I don’t usually put much credence to script reading mannerisms.  It’s the place everyone meets for the first time so unless you’re an extrovert like NJH, you will feel awkward (some people just take a lot longer to warm up).  Some actors who are more reserved only spring to life when the camera rolls.  They need all the elements to be there for them to get into character (the props, the set, the actual scenario).  Sitting down reading from a script is very unnatural.  I have no doubt that he will bring home the bacon when the camera rolls.  :)

• Awesome 1