Quantcast
Guest k.z.T

Lee Jun Hyuk / Lee Joon Hyuk 이준혁 - : Upcoming Movie - Baseball Girl , Upcoming Drama - Stranger/ Secret Forest 2 .

@Lawyerh I had such a busy day today that I didn’t get to watch it yet . But I just saw the cuts you posted , haha.  He’s such a shy man . :lol: but adorable of course .

Welcome to the thread @Lee Jun Hyuk fanpage

His artwork 

• Like 4

Posted (edited)

And the whole vlive was again mostly about LJH listing all his favourite foods - nachos, burgers ect.)) Well and praising his colleague. He’s precious, really precious. Protect at all costs)) 

P.s. also his attempt at winking it's just :lol::heart:

p.p.s - Also this ratio kinda impressive -

b5c513d51955403256b4b786a76277b662c923ef

Edited by keyta
  • Like 2
  • LOL 1

Thanks @Lawyerh and hello to fellow fresh threadsters! Watched the vlive, was chuckling throughout the conversations about food. On the intellectual front, nice to also know he enjoyed reading Sapiens and that he approaches characters by first looking at the flaws he identifies with.

Think there was a comment/request in there about doing sageuk. Guess he's never done one before? Would give the history buffs in here a treat :grin:  Yes, please... 

He seems really nervous/uncomfortable from his body language. A lot of auto-contact (ie. self-reassuring touches) which is a little surprising but endearing too. 

3 hours ago, keyta said:

Also this ratio kinda impressive -

I guess his turn in DS60 won over lots of fans, hurrah! 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Yay! It seems like Secret Forest season 2 finally happening. 

1657e8955ab19af2f0f138cee9e400c6503f3cce

• Awesome 1
  • Thanks 2

I’m so happy @keyta to see him again! 

Tagging @AC95 @Lee Jun Hyuk fanpage

https://www.soompi.com/article/1349838wpp/tvns-forest-of-secrets-confirmed-for-season-2

Update: Cho Seung Woo, Lee Joon Hyuk, And Yoon Se Ah Confirmed To Return For “Forest Of Secrets” Season 2 + Bae Doona In Talks

Sep 3, 2019
by R. Jun

Updated September 3 KST:

More information has been revealed regarding the cast for tvN’s “Forest of Secrets” season two.

On September 3, a source from Cho Seung Woo’s agency Good Man Story Entertainment relayed to Sports Donga, “It is true that Cho Seung Woo will star in ‘Forest of Secrets’ season two,” and a source from Yoon Se Ah and Lee Joon Hyuk’s agency Ace Factory also confirmed that the two actors will be appearing in the drama’s second season.

However, a source from Bae Doona’s agency SBD Entertainment shared, “She has received an offer for ‘Forest of Secrets’ season two and is positively reviewing it.”

Source (1)

Original Article:

tvN’s “Forest of Secrets” (also known as “Stranger”) is returning for a second season!

September 3, Ilgan Sports stated in an exclusive report that the drama would be heading into production for season two, with the goal of airing in the first half of next year. In response, a source from tvN confirmed that the drama would be returning with season one writer Lee Soo Yeon and said, “When the second season will air has yet to be decided.”

The source added that the director has been changed from Ahn Gil Ho to Park Hyun Seok, whose previous works include KBS2’s “Uncontrollably Fond” and “The Princess’s Man.”

Whether or not Bae Doona, Cho Seung Woo, and other cast members will be returning for season two is also up in the air, according to the tvN source.

The first season of “Forest of Secrets,” which first aired in June 2017, had an incredibly successful run with its story about an emotionless, loner prosecutor named Hwang Si Mok (played by Cho Seung Woo) and a warm detective with a strong sense of justice named Han Yeo Jin (Bae Doona) who work together to catch a serial killer and expose corruption within the prosecutor’s office.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

@triplem Yes indeed, AC95 present and accounted for!

Thanks @keyta for the links too! 

What excellent news in the middle of a depressing news week . Though I'll watch it regardless for obvious reasons ;), I sure hope Bae Doona signs on definitively. The dynamic would not be the same without her... 

I have been dipping into lots of LJH's past work as mentioned on this thread. Wish I had more time to do a thorough end to end watch of APAD, I've finished Naked Fireman after a few hiccups and it was absolutely hilarious and heart-warming and fan-service gratuitous (again, is this the same person?!) 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

His upcoming movie Baseball Girl will premiere at the Busan Film Festival

Fellow agency mate Lee Hayul who also had a role in DS60 had an interview/ photo shoot  to which LJH also took part in 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

@Lawyerh I also like his lovely hands . Look at his handsome face ! What not to like 

so there was this web drama where he was such an adorable dork with glasses & all  - Birth of a Married Woman. But he look quite different , :joy:

Agency update 

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

At the Busan Film Festival where Baseball Girl

will be shown 

This handle has a synopsis about the film 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Oooo handsome’s beautiful voice will be heard over the radio this Friday 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Gals , LJH is nominated for the Korean Drama Awards for his role in DS60 . He’s so deserving of this

Appearing on kbs FM

Edited by triplem
  • Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

@triplem

2 hours ago, triplem said:

LJH is nominated for the Korean Drama Awards for his role in DS60 . He’s so deserving of this

:star: This is wonderful news :star:, and aye that, so well-deserved. He seems to be the sole nominee from that series.

I do feel a little bad for the guy who played Secretary Cha, since he was excellent, but LJH for the win!

Also... I tuned into the Cool FM interview. How I wish I'd recorded it *headdesk* because it was flipping delightful to watch. Yes, they streamed the video. Not that I understand any Korean. I do not know a lick.

LJH appeared at 7.07 Seoul time and wore white, which seems to be his signature colour these days. There was lots of happy laughter (trademark shy laugh plus occasional from-the-gut guffawing). I think he must have said a few witty and unexpected things because the radio host totally cracked up at a few points. She had to scoot back in her swivel-chair away from the mike so as not to overwhelm the recording. He even sang a bit (very softly, such that they had to make him do it again with proper reverb)! And then they transitioned into Gudaega from I Am Legend (?). Answering my question from some weeks back about his ability to carry a tune live, which is very much confirmed.

I think they also played some of his favourite songs and soundtracks and he talked about them - unexpected picks were Lust for Life Trainspotting and Coldplay's The Scientist. Nice serious thoughtful interludes there.

Other things I recall - he was really polite to the assistants in the studio, getting up from his chair to talk to them during breaks. Until they encouraged him (I surmise) to sit back down because the camera wasn't capturing his wildly photogenic visage. Of course the staff wanted endless phone pics of him.

I sure hope they post the video on Cool FM's YouTube channel, because I would very much like to watch it again, please... 

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Woohoo! Well.. He is indeed excellent actor, so this all absolutely deserved.

But!  Lee Kyu Hyung, Shin Sung Rok and LJH in this one nomination?! I mean, come on! Just rip my heart out and stomp on it why don't you KDA. How i supposed to choose whom to cheer for?

Well then...i'll gonna cheer for all three of them)) :phew::wub:

giphy.gif

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

Oooo thanks for the recaps @AC95...this IG handle recorded it ....this cut is of him singing...:blush:

He is so shy as always

@AC95 I too really love SSK...I am watching his cuts now on Be Melodramatic. He joins the drama somewhere in eps 11 as a guest at first and became a permanent role appearing from eps 13 onwards. You will like his character there. He is really such a good actor. Hoping to see more of him.

@keyta Tell me about it . Actually his category has all the underrated actors that I root for ...LKH is his agency mate. Also such a great actor , and SSR finally getting the recognition and main roles after all these years of playing bad guys. 

Edited by triplem
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Thanks for the links to the highlights! @triplem

@keyta A happy problem awards wise and I just realised LKH was that significant character in Stranger... 

Just a quick addition to say it looks like a fan uploaded the entire 1hr video of his cool fm appearance. It's a huge file (623MB) and is on Google drive, those interested best check with a virus scanner... 

I've downloaded it and had a peek, seems legit but please be wary and protect your devices just in case. Happy viewing! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1