Quantcast
Guest k.z.T

Lee Jun Hyuk / Lee Joon Hyuk 이준혁 - : Upcoming Movie - Baseball Girl , Upcoming Drama - Stranger/ Secret Forest 2 .

Agency updates ! 

His Cosmopolitan shoot :heart:

Seriously too handsome 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

His Cosmopolitan spread translations using Papago 

Between joking and serious, Lee Joon-hyuk

Lee Jun-hyuk, an actor who lives in the right balance between art and reality, building pillographs with constant speed and force. With a heavy central pendulum, he has become " Oh Young-seok, " a character who is somewhere in good and evil, reality and ideals.

0000006168096004298301354.jpg

A shirt for 118,000 won Paul Smith.

Last week, " 60 Days, " the designated survivors, first aired. Lee Joon-hyuk appears in the third episode, right?

" I was relieved that I didn't show up in the first and second innings. Haha. I could see it more objectively because of it. Actually, the remake doesn't intentionally look at the original, but I looked it up after meeting with the director. I haven't watched it all, but our drama has a different appeal than the middle. It may be smaller in scale than the original, but there are more complex political situations that provide a more sensitive approach.

The designated survivor seems to have the theme, What is the real leadership needed in a crisis?

I think it's a trend to be interested in political issues. I'm on the same level. I haven't thought about leadership seriously, and " Let's live with good care around me. "

Unlike Park Moo-jin (Ji Jin-hee), who has no desire for power in the drama, you played Oh Young-seok, who seems to be born for politics.

I talked about this character a lot with the director, but I approached it because I thought it was someone who could appear in animation or fantasy rather than in real life. Oh Young-seok was wrong in explaining to the main character in the cartoon. He's not realistic, he's very graphic. Real information, such as age and marital status, is not important and is not necessary. So it's even more strange.

In the synopsis, the character Oh Young-seok writes, " The sexy tension of a man who doesn't neglect himself is attractive. "

Hahaha. Who wrote that? I didn't see it either! I think he is sexy under any circumstances. I'm not talking about slowdown, but I'm willing to deal with a crisis. A calm and non-systematic response I think it's really cool.

" I think I'm very nervous about the set because it has actors who are thorough in acting.

Among the scenes I went through, I love the atmosphere. Each person can freely express his or her opinion and accept it flexibly from the seniors. I think this is teamwork.

Many people don't really know what Lee Joon-hyuk is like. He is remembered as a character. Are you not exposing personal matters?

Talking to me personally is like getting up on Namsan and talking to a good speaker and talking to me loud. Some people listen like you, but some people don't want to listen. Many people use SNS these days, but I don't feel the need because my friends don't. I don't even take selfies very well.

0000006168096004299015615.jpg

Jackets and pants are all priced in the air.

I took a selfies with a camera remote at the photo shoot today, but you're naturally good at it.

In the past, photography was really hard. But I felt very sorry for those who prepared hair, makeup, and clothes beautifully for me. So I decided to consider photography as another work. The shooting made it much easier.

I've seen over 2,000 movies. " I didn't think anyone who watches a lot of movies would like a movie that has a predictable ending, but I like a story about dreams and hopes.

I love movies, so I don't want to split them. Of course, I should be criticized for writing that shows too much criticism. " I enjoy watching movies as much as I want to eat sweet foods. I like all kinds of well-crafted works. I don't care whether it's animation or thriller. I think the most boring movie is also interesting depending on who I watch with.

Is it important to have actors and staff who are with you when you are working?

Let's try to strike a balance between people. I recently went to see a clerk with one of my staff. They said I was a balanced person. He's not extreme, he's neutral.

You always say, " Is there anything interesting going on? " When you're with your friends, have you found it?

There are many more than two 0.po0ung-hiunama mirstobl miol 10nd 100exg mitospre 10g. I wonder what other people do for a living. Is there anything interesting going on with you?

Don't you think the best way to make fun of something is by dating?

I have too much work to do. I can't even decide what kind of efforts I should make to date. I don't get around a lot, but if I don't, it doesn't make relationships easy.

Let me change the question. What are you living for these days?

Hmm … Is it fun to talk to people like this? Haha. He was born yesterday. I'm a very simple person, actually. I like to eat delicious food, watch movies, and read books, but I keep dieting. Haha. Not long ago, I weighed 5 to 6 kilograms while working on < Baseball Girl >, but I lost 9 kilograms again because I played Oh Young-seok. I feel really lethargic when I go on a diet like this.

0000006168096004299906873.jpg

The suit costs 335,000 won. Sunglasses 380,000 won Moscott. A collection of T-shirts stylist

It's been 13 years since my debut. Rather than pursuing rapid success and popularity, I think he is an actor who constantly works at his own pace.

I don't want to make my dream come true. I don't know the standard of success. Even the rich and the honored ones complain about not having it. Although happiness is abstract, I think the time spent having a good conversation with someone definitely makes me happy.

Internet profile doesn't have a date of birth. Are you aware of your age?

Not really, but I think my age is at a disadvantage for acting now. I've always played a role that's more than my age. I think it's because the characters I've been working on are a little bit weird. Seo Dong-jae of Secret Forest was in his 40s, and so was Oh Young-seok.

Some people have a special romance at the age of 40.

But I don't want to get old soon. Saying that young friends want to grow older is probably another word for wanting to be recognized and successful. I like it now. Age is more expensive than success.

Do you have any worries these days?

I lost so much weight that I became very lethargic. While one's mental health is important, one's body fat and hormones are just as important as yours. So I'm worried about my health. Do you feel like you? Ha ha.

Do you ever think about getting old and being a good senior?

I think I can keep a close eye on the person in front of me and my surroundings. You can't be the Superman you dreamed of as a child, but you can be a good friend and a good senior. I think it's good to do what I can.

What kind of actor or person is Lee Joon-hyuk?

He communicates well with the director on the set and seems to be a particularly good actor. And what am I, this explains? When I was shooting earlier, it hurt me to see a crying dog screaming for a ball. I wanted to give the ball fast. Why does this make her cry?

He's a good guy.

He's not a bad guy. Ha ha.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Agency update for the Cosmopolitan shoot 

• Love 2

More stuff from the shoot

@Lawyerh this one got both hotties 

Spoiler

Spoiler

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

I was about to tag u on bromance video... then i forgot :lol: Some even think its BL mwahahaha.... Call @sushilicious here & @Ameera Ali, cos we're lonely fangirl kkkkk.....

• LOL 4

Wish he had more screen time :anguished:

BTS by his stylist / manager 

• Love 1

Goodbye oppa , till the next drama . Pls choose a good guy role -_-

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

@Lawyerh ya ya . This oppa always wanna play bad guys . So hard to root for those characters. Also  he doesn’t really like romance. Think he is always looking for roles that will challenge him as an actor 

last BTS for him on DS 60

I’m gonna miss him 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

Hi everyone, I don't generally follow the Korean entertainment scene :) But as a recent subscriber of Netflix I watched three drama series (Stranger, Are You Human Too, DS60) and was totally gobsmacked to realise the same actor - Lee Joon Hyuk - was in all of them. Then I did some searching and saw more of his output. The guy's a chameleon (in a good way); serious props for pulling off both understated acting and OTT body humour B) 

And this thread is really great for showcasing his diverse work over the years. Thanks to the veteran posters here! Kinda funny to see that he started his career in beefcake roles, he's certainly getting better with age. 

Will keep on lurking and watching Mr Lee J H's career with interest. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

Miss this man . Agency updated . Looking forward to his v live 

• Love 1
  • Awesome 1

Posted (edited)

From his fan cafe 

His final scene in DS60

yay ! Thanks for fangirling with me @Lawyerh

@AC95 Glad you posted here & welcome to Soompi . LJH’s works in the last 3 years especially , show us what a nuanced actor he is , & he’s very versatile. Check out A Poem A Day and Naked Fireman . He’s different in every drama . I hope to see him in more lead roles & good projects. 

———

Last BTS from DS60

Edited by triplem
  • Love 2

@triplem Thank you kindly for the welcome and the recs! 

(Garsh, that pic your post *literally* takes the cake.) 

On LJH's versatility, I'm glad he's gone down this route because it means he will likely have career longevity in this dog-eat-dog, here-today-thrown-away-tomorrow entertainment business. But of course it comes with risks to your popularity too, hence I was so impressed with his turn as Seo Dong-jae in Stranger. Whoa, that role truly dredged the muck, it wasn't a glamorous bad-guy like Minister Oh in DS60. You'd really have to suppress your ego to look that bad onscreen and let your co-star shine; my stomach turned each time he manhandled the female characters :crazy:. While there were some BTS clips showing the friendly atmosphere on set, I'm sure it was still traumatic for Shin Hye-sun playing Young Eun-soo in that alleyway scene. 

But yes, concur with all that more benign roles would be great for us viewers and a few well-deserved acting awards wouldn't hurt also ;)

By the way... There seem to be some old YouTube videos of him singing (live?!). Another surprise since he sounds great. Not knowing Korean, I can't tell if it's just a scene from a show and he's lip-syncing? Singing live is bl**dy hard... 

• Like 2
  • Love 1