• 2 weeks later...

At the press conference of the 2nd part of Along With the Gods

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

He’s looking good as always 

54 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Havent watched a poem a day. Im not too sure about the actress paired up with him... i think the lady played with lee jun ki before in vampire drama and it was so so. 

Hello dear...nice to see you here You should definitely give A Poem A Day a try. He has little screen time at first, but the build up to his character and the growth between the OTP is really sweet and very refreshing. You will get to see another aspect of his diverse acting skills. They called him the advice robot and he plays a tsundere type character , sweet and sensitive. His character there  has become my favourite romantic male lead. The lead actress Lee Yu Bi did a really great job in the drama. She was perfect for it. 

Awww thanks @Lawyerh. Will  miss him now that Are You Human Too has ended. I cannot wait to hear of some casting news

This definitely taken earlier since AYHT is pre-produced

His BTS cuts

Posted by agency

@Lawyerh I didn’t like House of Bluebird. Great cast but terrible pacing . Also the Romance was so so . I could not finish .

Besides A Poem A Day ,I also recommend Naked Fireman ( short 4 eps KBS special. ) Also web drama - Birth of A Bride . It’s hard to find on the net ...this is subbed in my national language  ( legal site ) 

http://www.gempak.com/the-birth-of-a-mrs?mediaid=1565113&title=the-birth-of-a-mrs-episode-1

Yes he looks great suited up 

Edited by Guest

@Lawyerh I am Glad you liked APAD. I’m picky with rom coms , it’s a genre that I am the most picky with . Even recently successful ones like WWWSK didn’t win me over despite all the buzz. I dropped it halfway. But there was something I liked about APAD even though the drama took a while to find its find its footing. The drama hit the sweet spot when Dr Ye smiled at her shadow . I was Ye line all the way . He is one of my favourite male leads. Extremely supportive of her & sensitive to her feelings. Never a jerk , always respects her & appreciates her work ethic. It raised my bar for romance male leads. I still love rewatching  scenes of them together 

19 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

yeah i think the low rating was because the beginning was a bit slow. And gosh i was waiting when LJH will appear for like almost 1 good episode haha... once he appear i thank god lol. 

Yes I think so too. I almost dropped it but decided to stick on when his screen time increased :D 

link of the last batch of AYHT bts pics

Old article but sweet of him. 

https://www.soompi.com/article/948187wpp/lee-joon-hyuk-donates-100-percent-earnings-naked-fireman

Lee Joon Hyuk Donates 100 Percent Of Earnings From “Naked Fireman”

Feb 10, 2017
by hongdubu

Lee Joon Hyuk’s generous donation to charity has become a hot topic, after a firefighter uploaded a post on an online forum revealing the actor’s kind deed.

leejoonhyukcharity

The post was uploaded on February 10, and even had a photo of the post’s author attached to it.

The actor’s agency LN Company confirmed this on the very same day, as they told reporters, “As Lee Joon Hyuk acted as a firefighter in ‘Naked Fireman,’ he empathized with the professional difficulties of firefighters, so he decided to donate all his earnings.”

They continued, “It was supposed to be a quiet affair, so it’s embarrassing that it got revealed.”

Lee Joon Hyuk plays a dedicated firefighter named Kang Chul Soo in KBS’s “Naked Fireman.” Watch the first episode below!

—————

recent role in AHYT got him some attention from international fans . A recommendation of his recent dramas in the last two years by an Indonesian portal

https://www.idntimes.com/hype/entertainment/zihesse/6-kdrama-terbaru-lee-joon-hyuk-si-asisten-tampan-are-you-human-too-c1c2-1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Looks like there’s an organisation restructuring & changing agency

translation from papago

"Lee Joon-hyuk, Lee Yoo-young, Lee Ah-hyun and other actors from the LEN Company decided to move to the Ace Factory with their manager Lee Jong-hwan. "All the actors and actresses have their contracts terminated and we will continue our new career with Ace Factory."

Lee, who has gained popularity with his films "With God," dramas "The Forest of Secrets," "To You Who Forget Poetry" and "Are You Human," will return to tvN's drama "60 Days, Designated Survivors" ahead of the second half of this year's broadcast.

Lee Yoo-young is well-received for her portrayal of Kim Mi-young, a passionate police officer who moves between wild charisma and lovely charm in the hit KBS2 Monday-Tuesday drama "People!."

Ace Factory is a new general entertainment company that oversees the drama film production and management business. It includes Yoo Jae-myung, Lee Kyu-hyung, Jang Seung-jo, Jung Yoo-mi, Yoon Se-ah, Yeom Hye-ran, Tae In-ho and Jeon Suk-Ho

https://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=477&aid=0000174823&lfrom=twitter

Edited by Guest

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

LjH sends Kim Jae Wook a coffee truck to the site of the latter’s drama HPL

Update by his stylist. The team for Designated Survivors