Lee Jun Hyuk / Lee Joon Hyuk 이준혁 ❤️

gm4queen

• 1 month later...
Guest kenderkin88

So this is a really random conversation I just had with my husband, but I thought in the absence of news it might interest you guys.
Today I walked into the computer room to find my husband looking at army pictures of LJH.
Me: What're you doing?Hubs: Checking up on Joon-hyuk-ie.Me: Joon...hyuk...ie?Hubs: Yeah. He's lost a lot of weight.Me: Why, do you know him or something?Hubs: Yeah, we were in the same class in school. We hung out all the time.Me: Wait, what?Hubs: We'd eat ddukbokki and ramyun after school and wait for the bus together. He was kind of ugly then. His skin was really bad.Me: Really.Hubs: He used to get jealous of me because my skin was better than his.Me: He looks fine now, though.Hubs: That's because they spent a lot of money on doctor's appointments and skin treatments. His mom works at the broadcasting station. [i think he means MBC, which is pretty close to us.]Me: You know his mom?Hubs: We hung out at each others' houses all the time. His parents are really nice.
So yeah, they were apparently pretty good friends in school, and then they graduated and Hubs moved away and they lost contact. I told him he needs to see if any of their other friends still have LJH's phone number, but he said he doesn't think anyone does. :(
I'll have to dig out Hubs' yearbook the next time we go to his parents' house. I'll take a picture if I can find LJH in there. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Lee Jun-hyuk eyes My Spring Days as comeback drama

leejunhyuk_31_zps03f9a793.jpg

The project he’s considering is the MBC drama My Spring Days, which previously announced the possible castings of Sooyoung (Dating Agency Cyrano) and Kam Woo-sung (King Geunchogo). The warm human drama centers around a terminally ill woman who then receives a heart transplant and a new lease on life. The role Lee Jun-hyuk is considering is of a cardiothoracic surgeon, and conflict arises when his first love falls in love with his hyung

My Spring Days, which comes from the PD of I Miss You and the writer of Hero, will follow currently airing rom-com Fated To Love You on Wednesdays and Thursdays. It’ll premiere in September.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
Guest kyung-jin

class="at_ttl"'Bluebird House' Lee Joon Hyuk And Um Hyun Kyung Getting Closer

BY C Han | Mar 30, 2015 08:08 PM EDT

'Bluebird House' Lee Joon Hyuk And Um Hyun Kyung Getting Closer

On the 11th episode of KBS 2TV weekend drama "Bluebird House" (script Choi Hyun Kyung, director Ji Byun Hyun) broadcast on Mar. 28th, Kim Ji Wan (played by Lee Joon Hyuk) and Suh Mi Jin (played by Um Hyun Kyung) were eating a bowl of broth together.  Here, Kim Ji Wan talked about his family history which brought a different vibe to the dinner table.

On this episode of "Bluebird House" Suh Mi Jin showed that she liked Kim Ji Wan for hiding the fact that Suh Mi Jin had been drunk.  She said, "Are you trying to show off the fact that you're a well educated person with a great upbringing?" With that, she commended Kim Ji Wan's ordinary looks.

Suh Mi Jin saw that Kim Ji Wan was putting his spoon down calmly.  She said, "Kim Ji Wan was probably a very noble aristocrat in the Chosun dynasty.  He's a type that is really hard to approach" she said directly.

At this, Suh Mi Jin kept on saying praises.  Seeing that Kim Ji Wan had great posture while eating, Suh Mi Jin said, "Your parents must have educated you very well."

Hearing this, Kim Ji Wan confessed about his family history.

Source: http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/79885/20150330/bluebird-house-lee-joon-hyuk-and-um-hyun-kyung-getting-closer.htm

Guest kyung-jin

class="at_ttl"'Bluebird House' Lee Joon Hyuk Confesses About Family To Um Hyun Kyung

BY C Han | Mar 31, 2015 08:50 PM EDT 

'Bluebird House' Lee Joon Hyuk Confesses About Family To Um Hyun Kyung

In "Bluebird House" Lee Joon Hyuk and Um Hyun Kyung got very close.

On the 11th episode of KBS 2TV weekend drama "Bluebird House" (script Choi Hyun Kyung, director Ji Byung Hyun) broadcast on Mar. 28th, Mi Jin (played by Um Hyun Kyung) got slowly closer to Ji Wan (played by Lee Joon Hyuk), her work subordinate.

Ji Wan had taken his work colleague Mi Jin home the night before.  Though she had been drunk and caused all havoc, Ji Wan pretended that nothing happened and then ate a meal together.  At this moment, Ji Wan confessed that he actually did not have a father.  At this meal, Mi Jin and Ji Wan had a private conversation and got a step closer.  As this showed a very different side of Mi Jin, it will be interesting to see how the plot will unfold in a possible romance between the two.

Meanwhile, the new weekend drama "Bluebird House" features themes that are real in our society.  It features the younger generation who are having trouble with employment and are therefore giving up their dreams because of reality.  It also features the parents of the younger generation as they face problems with retirement, resignation, and struggles between two families intertwined in greed and money.

Source: http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/80042/20150331/bluebird-house-lee-joon-hyuk-confesses-about-family-to-um-hyun-kyung.htm

• 1 year later...

Finally I found Lee Jun Hyuk's tread! However, I was very very surprised that the last post in this tread is in 2016, therefore even though I am always a silent lurker, I decided to pen a few words to express my fondness.  Lee Jun Hyuk is so so low profile. I like him since 3 brothers, city hunter to Bird of Bluehouse, nake fireman etc.. but he doesnt seem to have a lot of news.  LJH was also a kind soul, he always do chariatable works, saw from one report that he donated all his earnings from his role in Naked fireman after learning  the difficulties of firefighters.  Recently, I watched his latest drama " A poem A day"  and was memerised by his role Dr Ye. The role suited his image and he potray the role well being cold, charismatic, handsome and a bit of clumsiness when he fell in love.  Only complain is that his screen time is too little being the 1st male lead.  I tried to search for his news  but there isnt alot. In the recent 54th Baeksang award, he was a presenter and yes he looked so dashing in his tuxedo suit.  I even watched his latest Vlive on the finale of " A Poem A day" even though I do not understand korean and do not know what he was talking about, how I wish there is a English translation of it. He looks shy and sincere.  With his good looks and good acting, I really wish he could garner more popularity and  attention.  He has an upcoming drama " Are you a Human" but he is the 2nd lead. I hope he will be a 1st male lead protaganist in his next drama!! 

Hope there will be more fans that will pen and share his news in this tread.

Fighting LJH!! Wish you all the best!!

• Like 2

Oh my this thread is dead. Shall I spam this thread for our Ye seongsingnim@Jisungfan ? :lol: LJH is a new discovery for me after I saw him in Secret Forest . Then I saw Naked Fireman & could See his potential as a romantic lead. Fell completely in love with Dr Ye in just 30 seconds of Episode one in A Poem A Day . That for me is charisma. You either have it or don’t . What impresses me most is his versatility to completely transform for his characters. So far every role I have seen him in he brings a different vibe & can embody that character both physically & emotionally. 

Recent pic here is courtesy of @screwdila

This one I posted on the drama thread of his recent v live ( subbed ) 

Spoiler

Spoiler

This is the full subbed vid via v live . He is a true foodie . Go watch & send some finger hearts ...:lol:

http://www.vlive.tv/video/71367

This is his agency’s IG account . Lucky fans will get a chance to watch the premier of Are You Human Too with him 

This Twitter handle is a SK fan who has many pretty photos & gifs of oppa ! 

I will spam more later 

Edited by Guest

@triplem  Hi there! Glad to see  you here! Please spam as much info as possible as I am usually the silent lurker who reads what other people post. Reason I m here is really to support our Dr Ye, LJH!! I really find him a underrated actor.  Think his upcoming drama,"Are U human" is pre-produced, meaning he has already finished filming even before A poem a Day?  Any idea if he has other drama or movie in the pipeline?

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Jisungfan said:

@triplem  Hi there! Glad to see  you here! Please spam as much info as possible as I am usually the silent lurker who reads what other people post. Reason I m here is really to support our Dr Ye, LJH!! I really find him a underrated actor.  Think his upcoming drama,"Are U human" is pre-produced, meaning he has already finished filming even before A poem a Day?  Any idea if he has other drama or movie in the pipeline?

Yes this was pre-produced in 2017 before he did APAD. He did say he has been working non-stop in the last two years and is  happy to have a break so he can eat , lol! Besides these dramas he also filmed Along with the Gods: Two Worlds. Actually there’s suppose to be another movie which he shot in 2016 & suppose to be shown this year ...

http://asianwiki.com/Midsummer_(Korean_Movie)

Not sure what’s happening though

There’s also this which he did last year , unfortunately I can’t find proper subs for it . He has really been busy 

This one I think is fan subbed 

Yay @screwdila you are here.

come over & spazz @jellybing2009 

Edited by Guest