Lee Jun Hyuk / Lee Joon Hyuk 이준혁 ❤️

gm4queen

*hears birds chirping* Real quiet here, at this rate this thread really is becoming a Secret Forest :rolleyes: So thanks @triplem , for updating and bumping...

Anyway, let me not come here empty-handed either :D I stumbled across a page from a weird, funny fan-comic on twitter. Sorry not to give better linkage as the original post eludes me, and I can't find the rest of the story. There only seem to be virusy aggregator sites pointing to it which I will not post here.

In the top panel we have several characters played recently by LJH. L to R, guessing it's 

• Seo Dong-jae (Stranger/FoS)
  • Jeong Sang-hun (The Lies Within) 
  • Oh Yeong-seok (DS60)
  • Life cameo guy?
  • Ji Young-hoon (Are You Human Too?)

I guess Seo Dong-jae wants them to all go out for a bit of fun and then accidentally knocks the cardboard box out of Sang-hun's grasp and gory hilarity ensues :sweatingbullets:

EHVm9vNVAAEJsu8.jpg

• LOL 1

@triplem By gosh I think you are right, it looks like her cafe.  I don't think they would allow major spoilers at this point so likely to be a flashback.

We know they were 'estranged' for a little while, wonder if he is surreptitiously checking on her. Or wondering whether to approach her somewhere during this cold period... I guess he was also trying to push her away at the point he realised he was in danger. If our instincts are right, and he still loved her, he might have still wanted to catch a glimpse of her even while pretending to distance himself...

Oh my god, it’s really confirmed. Can you see me now. I’m like jumping up & down @AC95 @keyta

From Soompi

After being in talks, Lee Joon Hyuk has been confirmed to lead MBC’s 2020 drama “365: A Year of Defying Fate” (literal title, hereafter referred to as “365”).

“365” will be a fantasy mystery thriller where people get the chance to go back in time by one year but unexpectedly run into a situation that changes their fate. 10 people go back in time by exactly one year, but mysterious situations start to arise when their fates are changed and twisted in the process.

Lee Joon Hyuk will take on the role of Ji Hyung Joo, a detective in the violent crimes division. He used to be part of the traffic police but was promoted when he arrested a wanted criminal. It’s been seven years since the change, and he’s a talented individual who always knows how to relax, catching up with webtoons when he’s doing surveillance work. Though he is happy at first to have the chance to go back in time by one year and “reset” his life, he begins to search for the truth when a series of mysterious events befall on the group of people he goes back in time with.

Lee Joon Hyuk most recently wowed viewers as antagonist Oh Young Seok in the tvN drama “Designated Survivor: 60 Days.” Anticipation is rising to see how he will take on the character of Ji Hyung Joo.

“365” will be helmed by producing director Kim Kyung Hee, who previously led “Lucky Romance,” and the drama will premiere in the first half of 2020. Nam Ji Hyun is currently in talks to star alongside Lee Joon Hyuk.

Edited by Guest

*comes running in to see what the commotion is*

2 hours ago, triplem said:

Can you see me now. I’m like jumping up & down

Like this? :P W00t!

-Crayon-Pop-crayon-pop-35604870-500-250.

Thanks for the awesome news @nrllee and @triplem!  *beckons @keyta urgently*

Clearly, our magical rituals and summoning dances worked  rational intellectual predictive powers were on point!

I have to say, it's really poetic that LJH is playing a cop again, nearly a square decade from Three Brothers. With webtoons being mentioned, trust it won't be all doom and gloom, and there are some lighthearted moments for the character.

And of course, really happy to have yet more great content to discuss with the awesome people in this thread and forum. Roll on 2020!

• Thanks 1

Oh my god it's finally happening! @AC95 @triplem @nrllee you saved me with this news)))

Was hopelessly buried in work, but now made good escape through all this work and happily surfing web. 

Yay! Bye 2019. 2020 here i come))

tumblr_osge1uwJjo1r8sro0o4_540.gif

And also need to find anything and everything about this webtoon, i'm so curious.. 

• LOL 1
  • Awesome 1

"Hyung! We meet at last!" :D

9 hours ago, keyta said:

More LJH's, the merrier 

True and thanks much @keyta! The elder Jun-hyeok did so well in The Lies Within, he made a hateful character human.

I recall in LJH's Cool FM interview, the radio host asked if he would like a chance to work with his namesake. But he was still keeping his work on The Lies Within under wraps :ph34r: 

• Love 1

13 hours ago, triplem said:

Hmm he looks nice . By the way he says shooting for 365 has started. Whoopee!! 

The translation was very patchy and quite a lot of dialogue wasn't caught in detail. So thanks @triplem for that 365 tidbit!

Really enjoyed the panel overall (pity their co-star Yum Hye-ran wasn't there too though, since the mother-daughter relationship seems important).

Anyway back to LJH... From recent VLIVE interviews I've liked his character analyses, how he approaches roles and how he teases out themes that resonate with him as an actor. Also I think he retains a birds' eye view of the story, which will stand him in good stead if he ever wants to pursue his original interest in directing. I loved his comment that the Coach Choi character wasn't the most talented player, and had hit a wall in his career. But Coach Choi could elevate/discover himself by helping others achieve their potential.

Liked the funny anecdotes about baseball training for the film! I nearly spat out my tea when he and Lee Joo-young had that exchange about it being so cold during filming, it was a good thing it wasn't a movie about volleyball :D

Man that sweater... Is that style in vogue in Korea now? :blink: Personally, I think his good looks had to work overtime to redeem it, but hey, I'm no fashion expert :lol:  At least it looks warm :sweatingbullets: 

On 11/30/2019 at 8:34 AM, keyta said:

His pose. His hands.. 

@keyta Those could be concert pianist's hands ^_^ Hmmm, wasn't there some BTS clip of him on A Poem A Day picking out some tunes on the piano? It was when they filmed that La La Land fantasy sequence, but don't believe it made the cut for the actual screened episode. *searches*

Minute mark 1:49 ~ 1:57

• Love 1

13 hours ago, AC95 said:

Man that sweater... Is that style in vogue in Korea now? :blink: Personally, I think his good looks had to work overtime to redeem it, but hey, I'm no fashion expert :lol:  At least it looks warm :sweatingbullets: 

Yep, that sweater was crime of fashion)) But somehow he managed to look good in it anyway.

P.s

Everyone’s Lies just... ugh.
Good, but so frustrating and painful to watch at times (considering i started to watch mostly because of LJH)
But the visuals.. i just leave it here. 

giphy.gif

I'm gonna binge Naked Fireman next, for damage control))

giphy.gif

• LOL 2

6 hours ago, keyta said:

I'm gonna binge Naked Fireman next, for damage control))

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Thank *insert deity of choice here* LJH has a great body... of work... that we can tap on no matter what the season :D 

6 hours ago, keyta said:

Everyone’s Lies just... ugh.

*clasps chest* Ah this show. I'm both happy and sad to get off that emotional roller-coaster. Checkbox another memorable role, and remember folks, this thread sussed it first that it was more than just a fleeting cameo B)

By the way, there were quite a few cute couple pictures that were never in the drama. Extra footage edited out or ... something more personal...? I wonder mightily! :wub:

19 hours ago, shinuuuuuuu said:

i mean the hair if it's already filming

Presumably not far off? I reckon we are all stalking his stylist(s) on instagram, aren't we, so I'm sure there will be posts soon *chuckle*

• Love 1

21 hours ago, shinuuuuuuu said:

@triplem is that going to be his look for 365? i mean the hair if it's already filming

I’m not sure . It can change With some styling . 

@AC95 yes there was that hand holding pic of SH & SH that never made it to the drama :lol:.

@keyta sigh , let’s just say while I understand now why Sang Hun did it , I wanted them reunited so badly. Ok maybe I too should rewatch Naked Fireman for some therapy :joy:

But I’m now looking forward to hopefully find fan cam pics of him filming 

edit : oh if SF2 is gonna be shown in Feb 2020...how’s he gonna juggle this?

Edited by Guest

5 hours ago, triplem said:

oh if SF2 is gonna be shown in Feb 2020...how’s he gonna juggle this?

That was my first thought?  I thought it was a big no-no to do 2 running dramas at the same time?  I mean what about the promos?  SF2 he’s not main though so maybe that can be managed.  Frankly I would rather see him in the main role in 365...at least he’s hopefully more “likeable”.  His character in SF2 is slimy at best, cowardly at worst.  He nearly killed his colleague?  Strangled her?  I was sorta incredulous that she would just let that slide and act normal in front of him again at work.  Only in KDrama... :lol:

• Like 2

Oh those two :tears: :heart:  they have wonderful chemistry together.. Hoping to see them working together again, but with lighter material this time. 

5 hours ago, triplem said:

edit : oh if SF2 is gonna be shown in Feb 2020...how’s he gonna juggle this?

25 minutes ago, nrllee said:

I thought it was a big no-no to do 2 running dramas at the same time?  I mean what about the promos?  SF2 he’s not main though so maybe that can be managed.  Frankly I would rather see him in the main role in 365...at least he’s hopefully more “likeable”.

Yeah, good question. Btw aren't SF2 preproduct?  I'll be glad if he managed both. I'm greedy and love me some Seo Dong Jae)) 

I'm just hoping LJH eat properly, he always so in love with food, and always on diet while shooting))

• Love 2