Lee Jun Hyuk / Lee Joon Hyuk 이준혁 ❤️

gm4queen

Guest ce_ja

aw! he'll join the military service soon? i was expecting this already...but i never thought that it will be soon..i'll miss him...i just hope after his military service he'll have a lot of projects line up for him.

• 2 weeks later...

Lee Joon-hyeok donates portrait rights

ljh_big.jpg

Actor Lee Joon-hyeok donated his portrait rights to "Big Issue Korea".

"Big Issue" is a magazine that is sold by the homeless who get a part of the profits and supports them. It is delivered to over 40 countries over the world. Lee Joon-hyeok had been chosen as the model for the 35th issue.

About the donation of portrait rights, Lee Joon-hyeok said, "I took part in this because it means something good".

Meanwhile, Lee Joon-hyeok is currently in the KBS 2TV drama "The Equator Man" as Lee Jang-il.

ljh_big1.jpg

ljh_big2.jpg

ljh_big3.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Actor Lee Jun Hyuk to enlist in the military in June

leejunhyuk.jpg

Actor Lee Jun Hyuk has been confirmed for enlistment as an active-duty soldier in June.

A representative of his agency, Wellmade Star M, stated, “Lee Jun Hyuk will be enlisting next month. Although he still has drama-related schedules left, he has been confirmed to enlist in the coming month.”

Lee Jun Hyuk gained much popularity for his role as Jang Il on KBS‘s ‘Equator Man‘. His character is known for being childhood friends with Kim Sun Woo (played by Uhm Tae Woong), who betrays Sun Woo to keep his father from going to jail.

Lee Jun Hyuk has also appeared on SBS‘s ‘First Wives’ Club‘ in 2007, KBS’s ‘Three Brothers‘ in 2010, SBS’s ‘I Am Legend‘ in 2010, and SBS’s ‘City Hunter‘ in 2011.

Why Junhyuk-shi you are in a hurry, there is still some time till next yer until you become 30 (in Korean)?!! I will surely miss you soooo much, love ya... Come back safe and sound plzzzz :-SS

):

The army duty is finally here for him ): On the bright side, at least he got to finish filming for Equator Man and I thought he did pretty well. But I'm still going to miss him T____________T

Whahh I'm going to miss him alot T . T

why such a hurry jun hyuk shi???? I can't get enough of u. What to do now without u for 2 years? whahhhh

I'm still want to cry ....

Goodbye Jun Hyuk - shi.... See U later.... Hope two years later, u will get leading role as soon as you finish up your army duty...

Guest ce_ja

I will miss him, too.. hope he get High profile project as soon as he exit from army duty...

yeah! I do hope that he'll have more projects and lead roles to come when the time he'll finish his military duty, as soon as he gets out of his duty. It's really sad when he's starting to get recognized by his acting skills and then he have to fulfill his military duty. I am really sad. I'll miss him.

Question: to some actors, who went to military and get back after 2 years, do they really had big projects for them after their military duty?

I hope someone will post video when he enlist in the military.

yeah! I do hope that he'll have more projects and lead roles to come when the time he'll finish his military duty, as soon as he gets out of his duty. It's really sad when he's starting to get recognized by his acting skills and then he have to fulfill his military duty. I am really sad. I'll miss him.

Question: to some actors, who went to military and get back after 2 years, do they really had big projects for them after their military duty?

I hope someone will post video when he enlist in the military.

There is some who receive a good project after military service, such as Jang Hyuk or Kim Jae Won, who pretty much got a good project in Can You HEar My Heart.... I really hope Joon Hyuk will get, too.. He is such a talent and handsome actor..

I really hope we will get to see him wearing MIlitary attribute stuff...

@ ccandrea thanks for sharing your post, but kindly endit the post and do use 'insert image' option and use from photobucket the direct link to enable to view the pics...

Lee Joon Hyuk chose ‘Flower Dog’ as his nickname in Man From The Equator

lee-joon-hyuk1.jpg

If you watched KBS2 drama Man From The Equator, starred by Uhm Tae Woong, Lee Joon Hyuk and Lee Bo Young, you must feel the total evilness of Jang Il (Lee Joon Hyuk’s character) , a man who betrayed and hurt his best friend only because of greed and ambition.

During the drama’s airing, Korean fans gave several nicknames for Jang Il, such as : Flower Dog (means a good looking man with a dog-like personality), Suit Jang Il (means Jang Il looks good in suit), Jangilchopath (means Jang Il is psychopath).

Among all of those , Lee Joon Hyuk chose Flower Dog as his favorite. He said,” Flower Dog is the most memorable. I like it. It shocked me the most, it implied many things. It showed that many fans enjoyed the drama. It brought me so much joy. You know, when your audience responded well to whatever you’re saying, you get excited. All those compliments were encouraging me”.

Lee Joon Hyuk also added that he tried to not be affected mentally with Jang Il’s evil. However, he still experienced body swollen after the drama, as a response to the stress.

He said ,” I think my body was swollen as my tension is released from long-time stress. I’ve been trying to rest my mind. Because I should continue my career (laughed) . But, there’s a lingering feeling. It’s like the feeling that remains for 3-4 months after reading a long novel and soaked into the character”.

We think, Jang Il’s role will last long in Lee Joon Hyuk’s mind, as he is heading to 2 years mandatary army duty later this month.

@ jeeji, thanks I have learned how to edit my post just now lol...
I want to share another recent Jun Hyuk's Pic:He has so many pics in korean websites... It seems he has been interviewed with lots of media in korea

2012060407354197411_2.jpg
336321-0.jpg
1338734816_02185247-1.jpg
1338731976_336317.jpg
2012060407354197411_1.jpg

Guest ce_ja

wow thanks so much...i love the pics...i guess the media in korea are interviewing him before entering the military duty. what is that korean website?

Kim Nam Gil’s out , Lee Joon Hyuk’s in

kim-nam-gil.jpg

Kim Nam Gil will be discharged from army next month while Lee Joon Hyuk will enlist next week

Many producers are waiting for Kim Nam Gil next July when he finally finishes his 2 years mandatory army service.
 There’s possibility that the 32-year-old actor will shoot a drama as soon as he’s leaving army because many production companies are eyeing him at the moment.  Kim Nam Gil enlisted to army in 2010 while he was filming SBS’ Bad Guy as the lead role after he became popular because of hit saeguk Queen Seon Duk.

lee-joon-hyuk2.jpg

Lee Joon Hyuk who just finished filming KBS2 drama Man From The Equator will begin his two year mandatory military service. He will enter boot camp next week starting June 19.

Ahead of his duty, Lee Joon Hyuk bid farewell with a dinner with 50 selected fans last weekend and the 28-year-old actor who gained popularity after starring in City Hunter hopes to return to show business as a better person after two years.

I'm already missing him sooo much, can anybody stop him!!!! I don't want him to go now.... Love him

I miss him, too already :( :( 
Hope He will getting hotter :) and his acting will improve alot after MS :)
Did He ate dinner with his fans? Maybe this pic explained it all?I found this pic on Baidu, but I have no clue what is all about. 

562c11dfa9ec8a134f749c49f703918fa0ecc029
b64543a98226cffc1c44741bb9014a90f603ea29

Lee Jun-hyuk reports for duty  :-S

LeeJunHyuk1-1.jpg

Actor Lee Joon-hyeok (28) is joining the army.

Lee is being admitted on the 19th afternoon through the 306 reserve in Euijeongbu, Kyeonggido.

Lee met with fans on the 9th in prior to his National Service and had lunch with fans and showed his appreciation.

He said, "In two years time, I will come back more mature. Thank you for your support always".

Lee Joon-hyeok debuted into the entertainment business through the music video "I Am Waiting" by Ty-phoon(band) in 2006. He starred in dramas "First Wives' Club", "Three Brothers", "THE CITY HALL", "City Hunter" and most recently "The Equator Man" as a man full of passion and desire.

LeeJunHyuk4.jpg

LeeJunHyuk101.jpg

LeeJunHyuk2-1.jpg

LeeJunHyuk5.jpg

LeeJunHyuk7.jpg

LeeJunHyuk8.jpg

LeeJunHyuk9.jpg