Quantcast
Guest k.z.T

Lee Jun Hyuk / Lee Joon Hyuk 이준혁 - : Movie Baseball Girl, Upcoming Drama: 365- A Year of Defying Fate (MBC), Upcoming Drama - Stranger/ Secret Forest 2 (TvN).

Looking at the new year card, I think the powers that be must have heard the hair complaints :D :D

Happy New Year, everyone. It's going to be a good one!

• LOL 2

Posted (edited)

Food truck support on set 

Edit to add : Food truck was sent by Lee Min Ki . Awww 

Edited by triplem
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2

Just because I miss them :wub:.   Does anyone know if there’s romance in 365?  It sounds more like everyone goes back with their own issues to work through so there’s not a lot of scope for it? Although a year is a long time... :lol: a lot can happen.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

@nrllee The J version had romance btwn the leads. Not sure how close they will follow it. I hope for some :D

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Minimally there will be a meaningful bond formed, given the context... If they explore friendships and ties between characters well, I'm happy for it to stop there. Smooching optional for me haha :phew:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

4 hours ago, AC95 said:

Minimally there will be a meaningful bond formed, given the context... If they explore friendships and ties between characters well, I'm happy for it to stop there. Smooching optional for me haha :phew:

Yeah the romance isn’t a deal breaker for me so long as the story is good.  It sounds like there’s killer amongst the people (from the synopsis) that went back in time (is that right?)?  That would throw a spanner in the works.  Some may not make it back to the present given that little piece of information.

• Awesome 1
  • Insightful 2

On 1/15/2020 at 7:53 AM, triplem said:

Major throwback. I saw this on IG . 

Ah, you gave me a chance to use the naughty reaction emoticon! :lol: I grin a lot to see those older roles, cheesy and classic at the same time.

On 1/16/2020 at 4:09 PM, nrllee said:

Just hanging loose.  He looks relaxed. 

Jumper looks comfy, certainly ;) Too cool for school expression is funny :P

I hope everyone is keeping well, whatever the weather.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

2 hours ago, triplem said:

First still !

Seeing it, liking it!

*goes to see many more times*   :thumbsup:

Nice touch that the drama is coming out in LJH's birthday month so I understand... I keep stumbling on stuff the fans are making/planning online. Weird stuff, yet cute somehow :rolleyes:

• Like 1
  • Love 2

On 2/12/2020 at 6:17 PM, AC95 said:

Nice touch that the drama is coming out in LJH's birthday month so I understand... I keep stumbling on stuff the fans are making/planning online. Weird stuff, yet cute somehow :rolleyes:

Yes I saw it too ...are they planning to send him a food truck?

He looks so good...I cannot wait 

edit to add : fans sent him some pizza ? He lost a lot weight ...

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Looks like fans sent a pizza truck to  over to support him ! Wow his hair is really brown 

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1

*lurking mod off

Ok.. kinda perfect casting here)) Also LJH and Jang Seung Jo - this aesthetic just :wub:

*lurking mod on

• Love 3

@keyta I like JSJ too. Looking forward to his 1st main lead role in April in The Model /Exemplary Detective 

more stills gals !!

• Love 2

Why is he close to tears in those stills?  :tears:  I need to stagger out my tear fest dramas (hi Bye Mama and this one)... Don’t want to be in a constant state of melancholy...

• Like 3

He’s looking handsome 

as per what I wrote on the drama thread , I think he’s going to experience some tragedy with the death of a colleague, so that could possibly explain the sad eyes ! But I do think we hv to mentally prep ourselves , I can forsee it will be an emotional roller coaster  

Edited by triplem
  • Like 1
  • Love 2

I am really liking the whole vibe of this 365 drama.  The posters are edgy and the teasers give it a dark somber mysterious mood.  The sense of urgency is palpable. It looks more like an OCN drama. :lol:

• Love 2