Lee Jun Hyuk / Lee Joon Hyuk 이준혁 ❤️

gm4queen

Thanks @keyta - the Director-Force is strong within him :lol: I still find it really interesting that he got into acting incidentally. Of course, we are all glad he did.

@triplem  Ok, I learnt something new here - lip colour using a Q-tip!   Or is she just removing a spot of gochujang? A bit of tomato paste from scarfing down a pizza? :lol::lol::lol: 

I will tag @nrllee here because this is clearly the smoking gun for those pictures with the too-red lips. It wasn't vanity ma'am, it was lunch.

• LOL 2

1 hour ago, AC95 said:

will tag @nrllee here because this is clearly the smoking gun for those pictures with the too-red lips. It wasn't vanity ma'am, it was lunch.

If you say so.  :lol:.  At least currently in 365 his lips are not something that distract me.  Not that he’s getting much action in that department in the drama anyway?  :lol:. The tension is great in the drama. And the fact that it’s only 12 eps means it’s easily going to get to the end without being too draggy.  And I’m enjoying his dorky fanboy side. 

• LOL 1

13 hours ago, triplem said:

don’t know if he’s been able to eat his fave pizza . Doesn’t he go on diet each time he films ? 

@triplem I respect sacrifice for the sake of art :lol: but it is an uncomfortable thought. You're right, in past interviews think he recounted dropping 9(?)kg for DS60 after packing some meat on for Baseball Girl, and it made him feel listless. 

At the very least he got pizza for his birthday, judging from Ace Factory staff party pictures. 3 weeks of deprivation and counting :sweatingbullets:

On 4/1/2020 at 10:20 AM, nrllee said:

And I’m enjoying his dorky fanboy side. 

@nrllee Yes, refreshing to see him in a slightly lighter role (at least for now).

Plus I really dig the webtoon angle in 365, given that he is quite the amateur artist himself. His freehand doodles are cool, they have an early/mid 90s anime feel to them. Liked his recent funny sketches for fans (like the one on the baseball while promoting Baseball Girl). Just stumbled an old one from the Equator Man era, it has actual hachure wouldn't you know. LJH, what can he not do? *shakes head*

20120424_1335264583_16515200_1.jpg

• Love 3

On 4/6/2020 at 11:31 AM, triplem said:

notice how shy he is in all his BTS ?

It's a good trait :) Much as I appreciate the products of good method acting, staying in-character 24/7 (especially for a nasty role) is bad for mental health. Take note, Christian Bale.

14 hours ago, triplem said:

Kocowa showing lots of love for our handsome 

Nice to see the two roles back to back like that. They're both nice guy roles but the characters are different, and heheh, it's not just the hair ;) I can't remember which interview it was now, but some director was saying LJH really studies the role and brings up interesting points of interpretation. Good on him.

12 hours ago, nrllee said:

It’s gonna be hard seeing back to his weasel mode in Stranger2.

Aye, hard but worth it! In a perverse way I hope they don't water down SDJ too much.

By the way, this instagram account is producing excellent subs of the behind-the-scenes clips.

Go to the IGTV section :)

• Love 3

On 4/12/2020 at 2:56 AM, AC95 said:

director was saying LJH really studies the role and brings up interesting points of interpretation. Good on him.

Yea, also good trait of his - he don't afraid to step out of his comfort zone as an actor. Always trying something new. 

On 4/3/2020 at 5:21 PM, AC95 said:

His freehand doodles are cool, they have an early/mid 90s anime feel to them.

@AC95 He did it again)) 

giphy.gif

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

On 4/14/2020 at 2:27 PM, keyta said:

He did it again))

@keyta Indeed !

The LJH drinking game (TM)

- Knock back a shot every time he doodles

- Knock back two if there is loving close-up on artistic hands

- Three shots if his character turns out to be morally compromised 

By the way, one observes they have distinctly changed his hairstyle in the recent 365 episodes to prepare us for imminent moral compromise.

• LOL 1

On 4/15/2020 at 2:48 PM, AC95 said:

By the way, one observes they have distinctly changed his hairstyle in the recent 365 episodes to prepare us for imminent moral compromise.

Lol! I think one of his strong points is the ability to play such shady characters , right...but you know after the subs , I still think HJ is not the culprit or has anything sinister up his sleeve....is my fangirling blinding my judgement?:lol:

He looks so good in this drama...

On 4/17/2020 at 11:13 PM, triplem said:

Lol! I think one of his strong points is the ability to play such shady characters , right...but you know after the subs , I still think HJ is not the culprit or has anything sinister up his sleeve....is my fangirling blinding my judgement?:lol:

He looks so good in this drama...

I don't think he is the murderer, because from a storytelling point of view it wouldn't be satisfying?

But I wonder whether he's realised it's one of his teammates and he wants to give them a way out that doesn't harm the police force's reputation or destroy their families. So when he's sitting at Bae's computer, he might be removing evidence that he can use to confront the actual killer and force them to stop? i.e. stop the killing but not expose their misdeeds to the general public.

Any removal of evidence would still be an unlawful action and a real dilemma; whether the good intentions pay off, who knows.

.... iiiiiiff that's indeed what he's doing, could be totally something else! :vicx::lol: Man, this show.

• LOL 1

3 hours ago, triplem said:

He must be tired doing both dramas . 

Yeah, i hope he eat properly. Also LJH potential as an actor definitely impressive  -  the range between Dong Jae and Hyung Joo are something else entirely.. 

I love and thankful for all 365 bts, watching them such a delight -  all the hard work and fun interactions)) 

Also it seems now #365 LeeJoonHyuk is trending at no. 9 in the "Entertainment and Sport" news topics -

EWJJ0dHXsAcDxdj?format=jpg&name=medium

So proud of LJH))

9922AE345E98606C25

• Love 1

21 hours ago, keyta said:

Yeah, i hope he eat properly. Also LJH potential as an actor definitely impressive  -  the range between Dong Jae and Hyung Joo are something else entirely.. 

I love and thankful for all 365 bts, watching them such a delight -  all the hard work and fun interactions)) 

@keyta Absolutely, having a good atmosphere on set is such a reward in itself. I'm a new fan of NJH, even more for her offscreen persona than the character she plays.

@triplem Think you're right, in the latest fist-bump BTS they alluded to LJH feeling a bit tired while NJH is still full of energy. Sometimes I forget the 11-year difference and the 2 overlapping shows.

By the way, looks like we can add another rule to the  LJH drinking game (TM)

- Knock back a shot every time he doodles

- Knock back two if there is loving close-up on artistic hands

- Three shots if his character turns out to be morally compromised 

- *new* Vodka bomb if he is on the run 

disclaimer, I don't actually condone binge drinking 

He has been on the lam in almost every screen appearance since 2017?   Eonni, NF, DS60, TLW, 365

Not to mention in APAD and Baseball Girl I think his character was emotionally/psychologically evading something...

B):ph34r:

• Love 1

@AC95 Yeah, he definitely prefer onion-like multilayered roles, playing emotionally challenging characters)) And i'm all here for this drinking game)) 

img.gif

I mean, come on - how can you not play this game? Three shots here i come))

• LOL 1

2 hours ago, AC95 said:

e has been on the lam in almost every screen appearance since 2017?   Eonni, NF, DS60, TLW, 365

Not to mention in APAD and Baseball Girl I think his character was emotionally/psychologically evading something..

Omg ...you are right...so that is the commonality that draws him to the characters that he chooses to play.  

Cheers @keyta ...i'll join you on those shots

Anyway hope you gals are doing well and staying healthy

An article praising LJH's acting chops. He really deserves more lead roles. I used papago translate ..so not exactly the best translation but i think you'd get the jisc. :w00t:

I paste here the review of his acting. The first part which I did not post here is a recap of the latest episode

http://www.newspic.kr/view.html?nid=2020042208450107300&cp=b3Khd93q&pn=326&apclid=8285317x158752130331&utm_source=adpick&utm_medium=affiliate#_enliple

Spoiler

2020042201001511500102421.jpg

Spoiler
At the center was Lee Jun-hyuk's determined and solid-performance, beating from flucking emotion to physical actions and engagement.When he taught that the person was most likely the real culprit in every case, he expressed Hyung-jo's singing heart with his shaking eyes and voice.When he was defined the truth because he could not accept it, his eyes were filled with tears, and his shock and partner were felt to the viewers.

In particular, Lee Jun-hyeok's surgical performance manifested the play's level of immersion in the scene.After learning that his reset was the standard of every serial murder, it came down to regret and alert and disillusion with the god who knew all of the features and just monitored them.Lee Jun-hyeon's questioning performance, which caused a flood of and deep emotion, also made viewers watch with background and fall into his room for the first row of his home room.

On top of this, she's winding me down.Hyung-joo, who became a fusitive after being identified as a suspect, entertains the situation.Lee Joon-hyeon's confident eyes made him feel confident that Hyung-jo will renew the truth of every society, and gave him a third and a third with an unimaginable counter-response entry.It was the perfect path of the profile to face justice without falling apart.As Lee Joon-hyeok is Ji Hyung-jo, many people are claiming him for completing a more solid lead role.

Edited by Guest