Lee Jun Hyuk / Lee Joon Hyuk 이준혁 ❤️

gm4queen

Thanks @triplem @keyta for quality updates, I was tied up over the weekend and missed so much. But better late than never :) 

1 hour ago, nrllee said:

Okay his hair is growing on me :lol:.  The plot and acting will probably make me less aware of the tousled curls... 

I'm wondering if there is a before/after timeslip hair change. In some of the publicity he looks more sophisticated and the style looks different. It may not just be for aesthetics. It would be pretty cool if he was more happy go lucky and silly before The Incident, and then has to up his game when he travels back. [/speculation]

• Like 2

Full video of him describing his character on 365

Is his fan cafe prepping stuff to give to fans since his birthday is coming soon?

How handsome is he 

BTS

Spoiler

food truck support from BaeDoona . Wow SF friendship still going strong 

More stuff from his this cup holder event to commemorate his bday 

Spoiler

22 hours ago, nrllee said:

Why so pink?  The lip color I mean?  And the coat with no shirt...I was never a fan of this look 

@nrllee I hear you on the general feminisation of male celebrities in Asian entertainment...

But full marks on versatility surely, he can pull off a lot of different looks ;) 

Hats off to a guy that can wear that much lipstick and STILL look like he could do a princess carry of his female co-star...!

On 3/19/2020 at 9:45 PM, triplem said:

food truck support from BaeDoona . Wow SF friendship still going strong 

@triplem  Yeah, they had really good rapport. Ah those great SF BTS clips of her wrestling him to the ground after their characters' tense confrontation... 

~~~

By the way. I sincerely hope everyone is keeping well, given the widespread Covid-19 silliness.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Are we ready gals ? D -day . Instead of doing the usual press con I think they may hv an online production presentation instead . I’ll double check this later 

more from the Marie Claire photo shoot 

Liked seeing LJH's new character in police uniform on 365! It was a cool throwback to Three Brothers, eh. 

Picture in 2nd panel of 2nd tweet.

Here and now

Way back when

20091226_1261812181_44923500_0.jpg

Time travel!

• Love 2