Lee Jun Hyuk / Lee Joon Hyuk 이준혁 ❤️

gm4queen

@screwdila He looks  really handsome. Kkkk . His got that charisma as soon as he appears 

This one giving me Ye Saem feels 

Seems from the v live his character has some secrets too

One might actually think he’s the main lead considering the number of rice wreaths he’s getting seems more than the other two

Spoiler

Edited by Guest

thanks for all the post and updates.. LJH looks good in the press con ,  i still see some Dr Ye's feel from the style and color tone he was wearing today haha .

Yea , i think more ppl started to know him .. hopefully this drama will get more audience to know as well ... he should do some interview show , so that we can know him more.

After watching the vlive,  i find that he is really humble person and know not to  steal limelight from the main lead ,  when the team talked about many comments about him , he keeps pushing back the topic to Namshin , and keep giving compliment to SKJ / Namshin . He never talked about himself much in the vlive.

this is what is observed, think he really don't want to be highlighted  other than during work .. haha

• Like 1

I agree @jellybing2009 . He really didn’t want to steal the main lead’s thunder. 

Last night some lucky fans got to watch the premier of the drama together with the cast. Some fan cam taken pics /vid 

Spoiler

His stylist really knows how to put him in the right clothes 

Watching AYHT, I wish he will get more main lead roles, cuz he really has alot of charisma . Fortunately his character there comes across as someone nice & loyal. Sometimes funny too . Dr Ye feels 

bTs with his staff 

Spoiler

"Watching AYHT, I wish he will get more main lead roles, cuz he really has alot of charisma . Fortunately his character there comes across as someone nice & loyal. Sometimes funny too . Dr Ye feels "

@triplem  Yes agree!!  Hopefully he will soon to be cast in 1st lead roles. I am watching AYHT now becos of LJH.  Presently I am also watching "What's wrong with Secretary Kim?" and I thought the male lead role there also suits LJH so much, really hope to see him in such rom com drama!

9 minutes ago, Jisungfan said:

"Watching AYHT, I wish he will get more main lead roles, cuz he really has alot of charisma . Fortunately his character there comes across as someone nice & loyal. Sometimes funny too . Dr Ye feels "

@triplem  Yes agree!!  Hopefully he will soon to be cast in 1st lead roles. I am watching AYHT now becos of LJH.  Presently I am also watching "What's wrong with Secretary Kim?" and I thought the male lead role there also suits LJH so much, really hope to see him in such rom com drama!

Same !!! I watch it for LJH . The story is pretty good but I live for his scenes. Lol! I also watched the first eps of Sec Kim. Very cute . Enjoyed it 

Happy to see positive responses to LJH's acting in Are You Human Too

The translation here is credit to butterflyeffect on the drama thread

Lee Joon Hyuk is showing a strong presence in "Are You Human Too?". He is actively taking part as the main character Nam Shin's close friend and personal secretary, and the drama's master key.

Lee Joon Hyuk engages Nam Shin III's human impersonation in order to protect Nam Shin's position after he loses consciousness following an accident. and is receiving strong support from audiences not only because of the bromance with Seo Kang Joon, but also because he is leading the drama's tension.

Lee Joon Hyuk is emitting a detailed performance as Ji Young Hoon, a character who could be swayed in a vortex of ambition. Amongst Nam Shin III and Oh Laura, Kang So Bong, and Seo Jong Gil, he is giving a sense of stability with his presence.

• 2 weeks later...