Lee Jun Hyuk / Lee Joon Hyuk 이준혁 ❤️

gm4queen

Just because I miss them :wub:.   Does anyone know if there’s romance in 365?  It sounds more like everyone goes back with their own issues to work through so there’s not a lot of scope for it? Although a year is a long time... :lol: a lot can happen.

• Like 2

Minimally there will be a meaningful bond formed, given the context... If they explore friendships and ties between characters well, I'm happy for it to stop there. Smooching optional for me haha :phew:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

4 hours ago, AC95 said:

Minimally there will be a meaningful bond formed, given the context... If they explore friendships and ties between characters well, I'm happy for it to stop there. Smooching optional for me haha :phew:

Yeah the romance isn’t a deal breaker for me so long as the story is good.  It sounds like there’s killer amongst the people (from the synopsis) that went back in time (is that right?)?  That would throw a spanner in the works.  Some may not make it back to the present given that little piece of information.

• Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1

On 1/15/2020 at 7:53 AM, triplem said:

Major throwback. I saw this on IG . 

Ah, you gave me a chance to use the naughty reaction emoticon! :lol: I grin a lot to see those older roles, cheesy and classic at the same time.

On 1/16/2020 at 4:09 PM, nrllee said:

Just hanging loose.  He looks relaxed. 

Jumper looks comfy, certainly ;) Too cool for school expression is funny :P

I hope everyone is keeping well, whatever the weather.

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
2 hours ago, triplem said:

First still !

Seeing it, liking it!

*goes to see many more times*   :thumbsup:

Nice touch that the drama is coming out in LJH's birthday month so I understand... I keep stumbling on stuff the fans are making/planning online. Weird stuff, yet cute somehow :rolleyes:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

On 2/12/2020 at 6:17 PM, AC95 said:

Nice touch that the drama is coming out in LJH's birthday month so I understand... I keep stumbling on stuff the fans are making/planning online. Weird stuff, yet cute somehow :rolleyes:

Yes I saw it too ...are they planning to send him a food truck?

He looks so good...I cannot wait 

edit to add : fans sent him some pizza ? He lost a lot weight ...

He’s looking handsome 

as per what I wrote on the drama thread , I think he’s going to experience some tragedy with the death of a colleague, so that could possibly explain the sad eyes ! But I do think we hv to mentally prep ourselves , I can forsee it will be an emotional roller coaster  

Edited by Guest

Thanks @triplem   @keyta  @nrllee for posting the good stuff... we have lift-off B)

On 2/17/2020 at 2:50 AM, keyta said:

Ok.. kinda perfect casting here))

This was snapped at the wedding of their ACE Factory manager, is that right? Really liked that there's a good atmosphere in the agency and it seems they take care of one another.

27 minutes ago, nrllee said:

I am really liking the whole vibe of this 365 drama.  The posters are edgy and the teasers give it a dark somber mysterious mood.  The sense of urgency is palpable. It looks more like an OCN drama. :lol:

Yes, that poster is classy. +1  Teasers hint at trauma but I guess they must have the motivation to change their life course... Hopefully no limbs or vitals lost this round, at least not permanently :lol:

• Love 1