Lee Jun Hyuk / Lee Joon Hyuk 이준혁 ❤️

gm4queen

• 1 month later...
Guest sakura_dubai

i luuuuuuuuuuv him

he is sooooooooooooo cute..

the first time i saw him in city hall.. i was likkkkkkkkkkee.. they shouldn't have him in the drama.. he is even better than the main actor xD he takes all the attention hahaha~ XD i luuuuuuuuuuuuv hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiim

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

OMG! I haven't been here for so long. My poor Lee Jun Hyuk thread. I'm so sorry, I'm home now. Ok time to update my baby.

AND WELCOME ALL! THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING LEE JUN HYUK! WOOT!!!

Some pics from his movie, Cheong Dam Bo Sal [청담보살]...

2z99oht.jpg

rmid4x.jpg

2gvosjq.jpg

1zr0xhu.jpg

• 1 month later...
Guest ahhahha

Thanks very much for posting the pictures of Lee Jun Hyuk. He is so handsome and such a lovely boy. Please keep up with the good work and i will visit this thread again definitely. Cheers.

• 4 weeks later...

Hm...don't what they are talking about, but I believe he graduated on the 19th. CONGRADULATIONS!!!

‘수삼’ 이준혁 학사모 쓰다! 공로상 수상

20p1zyp.jpg

2cpypuu.jpg

2z6cnjb.jpg

a0dkdu.jpg

2m85hfc.jpg

[뉴스엔 박세연 기자]

배우 이준혁이 학사모를 썼다.

이준혁은 2월 19일 한신대학교 광고홍보학과 학위 수여식에 참석했다. 이날 이준혁은 졸업장과 함께 학교 명예를 높이는데 기여한 공로를 인정받아 공로상을 받았다.

이준혁은 SBS '조강지처클럽', '스타의 연인', KBS 2TV '수상한 삼형제' 등 작품 활동을 하면서도 꾸준히 학업에 열중해 학사모를 쓰게 됐다.

이준혁은 현재 '수상한 삼형제'에서 막내아들 김이상 역을 맡아 열연을 펼치고 있다. 한편 이준혁은 오는 3월 단국대학교 대중문화 예술대학원에 입학할 예정이다. (사진제공=한신대학교)

Newsen

Guest k.z.T

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY LEE JUN HYUK!!!

OMG! I'm finally back. My dumb computer crashed. Damn you computer.

Anyways. Sorry for the absent. WELCOME ALL NEWCOMER. Thank you all for helping to keep this forum alive. Thank you all for posting new pictures and any updates. THANK YOU ALL FOR SUPPORTING LEE JUN HYUK.

As you all might notice, I've change "Jun" in his name to "Joon" since everyone seems to know him by that spelling.

I'll be in touch and updating this forum. Woot!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...