Lee Jun Hyuk / Lee Joon Hyuk 이준혁 ❤️

gm4queen

2 hours ago, triplem said:

sniff , final week to see him on our screens

Time does fly, seems like yesterday that we were in anticipation mode for 365 ;) Although I'm steeling myself for the finale because I wouldn't put it past the writer to give us a Looper style ending :huh:

Thanks again for that translated article, I think there can be no higher praise than to say an actor has reached out from the screen and brought emotion into one's living room... I hope LJH himself feels validated by reviews like those. 

On time away...with SF2 on the horizon, we shall not be deprived for long :lol:

Anyhow, I guess the nice thing is since we respect the actors beneath the roles, we value them taking time out to be themselves, to catch up with loved ones, to pursue new projects. 

• Love 1

1 hour ago, AC95 said:

I wouldn't put it past the writer to give us a Looper style ending

Oh, i hope not but, the probability of this kinda high :wacko:

..Well the second 365 ends i'm starting SF binge marathon. Need to refresh my memory before season 2.

btw

How many shots we gonna take everytime LJH do pouty face?

Spoiler

EWkXUHCVcAAehxi?format=jpg&name=large

EWkW4XKUYAAAkxf?format=jpg&name=medium

• Love 1

8 hours ago, keyta said:

Well the second 365 ends i'm starting SF binge marathon. Need to refresh my memory before season 2.

btw

Me too . I forgot quite a bit of the details. 

So this twitter thread compiled all the HJ & GH moments 

Spoiler

The cutest dork !

Seems they were still filming . This , I think , was taken by the staff . can see both LJH & NJH there

Spoiler

This was sent to him for final filming . 

21 hours ago, keyta said:

How many shots we gonna take everytime LJH do pouty face?

At least 2, and then alcohol poisoning beckons :lol:

12 hours ago, triplem said:

So this twitter thread compiled all the HJ & GH moments 

That's an awesome link, thanks.

Feeling the last-episode shakes now...

• Love 2

10 hours ago, AC95 said:

At least 2, and then alcohol poisoning beckons :lol:

Huhuhu i'm ready, willing and able B)

Thanks for all info upd  @triplem 

23 hours ago, triplem said:

This was sent to him for final filming . 

Yeah it's time for gifts celebrating job exceptionally well done, and it's seems all fans (as always :P) giving LJH food

Also, how cute are these? This lil chibi LJH's are adorable))

Spoiler

P.S.

Hello Dong Jae, long time no see))

• Love 2

@keyta @triplem All those posts and pics are heartwarming, thanks much!

I'm heartened by fans wanting a Season 2 though I agree with @nrllee 's comment on the other thread (?) that the ending is fine without needing things to be raked open again. Pity the drama didn't have higher ratings given this surge in love. Seems the middle got just a little too twisty-turny and I feel they lost viewers then. Luckily we stayed on course eh.

Really curious about what's in store for SF2. I also congratulate the hair stylist on that quiff, it looks like a whale breaching water, it's that epic :lol:

• Love 2

@keyta so cute...this was a reality show right ...i remember I saved this video...not sure what it was about...

somehow I feel he looks better as he ages :lol:

Ahhh MBC made a lovely MV of this pair...not me letting move on eh ?

1 hour ago, triplem said:

this was a reality show right ...i remember I saved this video...not sure what it was about...

@triplem TY :w00t: 

Yes, he's like a good wine. Mb because he constantly challenging himself as an actor, but i think he is now look more refined. Bt elegance tends to come with age (fore some). 

1 hour ago, triplem said:

Ahhh MBC made a lovely MV of this pair...not me letting move on eh ?

Uhuhu and now i'm really miss them :tears:

• Love 1

@keyta @triplem Thanks for bringing up his singing skills! Those are clips I haven't seen before, great stuff :open_mouth:

The show was Sunday Night Saddle The Wind. If you search for "Saddle The Wind" and LJH there are quite a number of clips. As part of it I think they travelled to the States, and he performed to college students and a nightclub venue (?). The nice thing is to see the more confident showman side of him, these days he seems more low-key.

12 hours ago, triplem said:

What a happy situation, especially as keyta says, he's also growing in skill and refinement.

Having said that, it's always cool to stumble on a clip from different phases of his work, to see him in the style of each character. Even when it's a less groomed character like that single father in I Am Legend or the coach in Baseball Girl.

11 hours ago, keyta said:

Uhuhu and now i'm really miss them

With you on that. It's weird because in the course of the show, their interactions are broken up with the story shifting to other characters. Now that I see just the edits with them together, especially with the climactic finale, I go, "Whoa, there really was a romance brewing". 

I highly recommend this fan music vid on ljh97814's IGTV, lovely choice of soundtrack and all the good bits ;). Nam Ji-hyun's eyes are gorgeous.

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, AC95 said:

I highly recommend this fan music vid on ljh97814's IGTV

Thank you @AC95 , beautiful fv about beautiful relationship.

7 hours ago, AC95 said:

it's always cool to stumble on a clip from different phases of his work, to see him in the style of each character.

Yeah absolutely, a real pleasure to watch his old works. Watch him grow into this actor he is now. See how he is presenting himself now and then. His professional growth. 

7 hours ago, AC95 said:

The show was Sunday Night Saddle The Wind

Run off to google Sunday Night Saddle The Wind))

• Love 1

ahahah...someone reposted my LJH gif. Think he's gained a lot more new international fans after 365

Spoiler

@AC95 @keyta 

You know when I watched some of his earlier works ( or at least I tried) ...like the House of Bluebird  and I am Legend ...you can tell he's come very far with his acting. Honestly, he felt quite stiff in those , granted of course those were his early works.  :joy:By the way do you know where we can watch Baseball Girl? 

hmm i am still thinking of this OTP...lol!  I keep looking for their videos...this is a BTS compilation of just the two of them

5 hours ago, triplem said:

:joy:By the way do you know where we can watch Baseball Girl? 

Oh, i wish i knew. Unfortunately it's nowhere to be seen so far it seems :tears:

• Love 1

On 5/4/2020 at 10:35 PM, triplem said:

By the way do you know where we can watch Baseball Girl? 

Ditto keyta alas, I was staking out the KAFA (film academy) website to see if they released more clips but no cigar :lol:

HOWEVER, STOP PRESS, POSSIBLE CASTING

@triplem@keyta

This looks interesting... They've got a picture of LJH so there should be no confusion about it being the other Lee Jun-hyeok (1972). Though he's not the lead, it seems a bigger role than just a cameo. Promising!

And it would feature Lee Yoo-young too, The Lies Within female lead.

Hope it's confirmed soon.

Translation via google

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/108/0002860820

[Exclusive] Lee Yoo-young, Min-jae Kim, Dae-hwan Oh, Jun-hyuk Lee, and Kwak Kyung-taek join 'Firefighter'

[Star News Hyung-Hwa Jeon, Reporter]

Actors Lee Yoo-young, Kim Min-jae, Oh Dae-hwan, and Joon-hyuk Lee take a breath in Kwak Kyung-taek's 'Firefighter'.

According to the movie industry on the 6th, Yoo Yeong-young and others recently decided to appear in the movie 'Firefighter' and are adjusting details. 'Firefighter' is a new work that Kwak Kyung-taek is preparing after 'Changsari: Forgotten Heroes'. This is a movie that contains the stories of firefighters since 'Siren' and 'Ribera Me'. Earlier, Kwak Do-won, Juwon and Yoo Jae-myeong decided to appear.

Yoo Jae-myeong, the head of the fire brigade, Kwak Do-won and Joo-won lead the play as firefighters. In addition, Kim Min-jae, Oh Dae-hwan, and Jun-hyuk Lee will join the firefighting team and add fun to the movie. Lee Yoo-young appears as an ambulance crew. Jang Young-nam plans to join Kwak Do-won's wife.

'Firefighter' gathers expectations in many ways. This is because it is a movie that deals with the stories of full-fledged firefighters, and it is also a sign that the filming of Korean movies, which is having a difficult time in the aftermath of the Corona 19, will be resumed.

'Firefighter' originally planned to start shooting at the end of March, but it was delayed in the aftermath of Corona 19. Even in places where public spaces were not allowed to shoot, and the locations that were supposed to cooperate with the film had a difficult time, such as being asked to wait for the aftermath of the Corona 19 sinking. During this process, Yoo Seung-ho also got off.

However, the production team prepared for the shooting, further refined the scenario, and made the actors have time to practice fire drills.

Whether the 'Firefighter' could be a better work by phone overturning, the filming will begin in earnest on the 18th.

By Hyung-Hwa Jeon, reporter aoi@mtstarnews.com

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Edit / Addition

Seems like Yoo Jae-myung is also in. Related news on the film:

https://www.newsbreak.com/news/0OGZKeB0/yoo-jae-myung-joins-yoo-seung-ho-in-kwak-gyeong-taeks-latest-firemen

https://www.soompi.com/article/1391788wpp/lee-yoo-young-in-talks-to-join-yoo-jae-myung-and-kwak-do-won-in-new-film

Awww. TLW reunion. :wub:  Please stay alive this time. 

EDIT - apparently LYY plays a paramedic?  The rest are firefighters?  Urgh...I prefer she end up with LJH than JooWon.  This is the movie that Yoo SeungHo turned down because of scheduling conflicts. JooWon took his spot.  She’s like the only woman in the cast so far...I will say it again for good measure. I wish she ends up with LJH and not JW. 

• Love 2

Yay!

@triplem @AC95

it seems LJH going to be a firefighter again)) As i recall after Naked Fireman he donated his acting fee for this role to firefighter's charity.

Yoo Seung Ho dropped off due to schedule conflict(originally they planned to start shooting in March). They start filming May 18 (presumably) and released somewhere in  2021.

Plus Lee Yoo Young - Lee Joon Hyuk reunion! :w00t:

Great cast+ solid pd-nim - what else to wish for?))

• Love 2