Lee Jun Hyuk / Lee Joon Hyuk 이준혁 ❤️

gm4queen

Guest littlepig310

Thanks for posting this!.. To my knowledge, Lee has just held his first fans meeting yesterday in Japan, does anyone has the updates? Lee is also going to have a cameo appearance in the drama "Secret Garden", I think it is in ep 8 and 10 but not sure! B)

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for posting this!.. To my knowledge, Lee has just held his first fans meeting yesterday in Japan, does anyone has the updates? Lee is also going to have a cameo appearance in the drama "Secret Garden", I think it is in ep 8 and 10 but not sure! B)

Lol. You're right! You're right! He did appear in Secret Garden episode 8. Omg, where do you find out these things about him? Kyah... your the best. Kind of sad that we're the only 2 in this thread atm. :tears: Is it just me or is his hair brownish? Hehe... so excited. Why did he shave his stache? I LOVE him with his stache.

1291558947mkcokr2010120.jpg

87396352.jpg

Edit

amasecretgardene08450ph.jpg

amasecretgardene08450phg.jpg

amasecretgardene08450phl.jpg

amasecretgardene08450phg.jpg

amasecretgardene08450phd.jpg

• 2 months later...

Lee Jun-hyuk joins City Hunter

by javabeans

Lee Jun-hyuk is joining the cast of City Hunter, the franchise formerly set in the seedy underbelly of metropolitan life which has now been transferred to the much less gritty Blue House. I guess it really IS the season for presidential dramas.

Lee will play a prosecutor with the Seoul District Prosecutor’s Office, a workaholic characterized by a strong sense of duty with dreams of becoming attorney general. He doesn’t believe in love and intends to marry a woman with a sterling background…but things never go the way we intend, do they? Instead, an accident involving his father leads him to an encounter with a Blue House bodyguard (Park Min-young), and he finds himself unexpectedly drawn to her. Thus begins the love triangle between him, the bodyguard, and her other love interest (our hero), Lee Min-ho, who’s part of the international communications team at the Blue House.

I found Lee Jun-hyuk pretty charming in Three Brothers as he cheerfully (and persistently!) pursued his honey, but he was less interesting in I Am Legend as the not-quite-love-interest. (Methinks the plans for a big romance fizzled when they realized he had zero chemistry with Kim Jung-eun.) He also had a recurring cameo on Secret Garden, where he was the underhanded star who tried to steal Seul away from Oska with lies, oh such stupid lies.

I’m neither excited nor disappointed in his casting here, though that may be because I’m no longer that excited about City Hunter in general. Oh, I’ll still be watching — Lee Min-ho fascinates me — and I hope it proves itself to be much more compelling than its setup suggests. But let’s just say I’m not gonna be holding any breaths.

City Hunter is planned for a May 25 premiere on SBS, which makes it a Wednesday-Thursday drama.

Jo Seung-woo, Daniel Choi cast in Gu Hye-sun film

by javabeans

Gu Hye-sun has scored another big-name actor in her next directorial feature: Jo Seung-woo (Tazza, Sword With No Name, pictured above) has signed on to Peach Tree, which has already secured Nam Sang-mi (Life Is Beautiful).

This is something of a coup (kind of?), as Jo has been serving in the military for the past two years and his comeback project has been rather anticipated. He has already returned to acting life via theater, but this will be his first screen project back.

Furthermore, Peach Tree has also secured Daniel Choi (High Kick Through the Roof) and Lee Jun-hyuk (I Am Legend), who have agreed to appear out of friendship to Gu. Daniel Choi, you may recall, is her co-star from her upcoming drama The Musical, which is trying to find a slot on a broadcast schedule for the upcoming year. I can see where being a well-known actor can be a boon in casting one’s directorial project, as you can secure bigger names than you might otherwise. For a rookie director, this is a pretty solid cast, in particular with regards to Jo, who is almost exclusively a movie star (though he does perform in stage musicals).

Peach Tree is described as a “fairy-tale-like fantasy” and aims to begin shooting this spring. Perhaps it’ll do better than her previous (and debut) feature, Magic. One thing in her favor is that Gu’s directorial Achilles heel appears to be overambitiousness/ pretentiousness (rather than, say, a lack of talent or banality of vision), which is something that added experience can go a long way toward alleviating.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

Lee Jong Suk, Seo Hyo Rim, and Lee Joon Hyuk headed to Japan

Talented stars Lee Jong Suk, Seo Hyo Rim, and Lee Joon Hyuk will be making their way to Japan to attend a press conferences regarding their Japanese activities.

On March 5th, the three aforementioned actors/actress will visit local hotels, each of which is holding an important press conference. A new entertainment company, Star M, is currently in the works, and they will recruit their first three members.

Fans have been awaiting the arrival of Lee Joon Hyuk in particular, and he was praised for his successful fan meeting which took place in Japan last November.

All three have commented, “We’re ready to take part in a new drama, and we will be working as hard as we can.”

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/03/lee-jong-suk-seo-hyo-rim-and-lee-joon-hyuk-headed-to-japan

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest KwonBrian

i think he should gain a lot attention because of his character in City Hunter. But why is he underrated here ??? TT___TT

It's really hard to find his information :(

• 2 months later...
Guest chancy426

Just wanted to share with all fellow followers of Jun Hyuk.

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMzE4ODUzNjQw.html

Here is the teaser released for his newest project: 50% of a Fairytale. It's a Chinese/Taiwanese production. The PD is the one who directed the popular Taiwanese drama It Started with a Kiss and They Kiss Again. Observed from the teaser, this will one has really big budget and the filming is very beautiful. The good thing about China/Taiwan collaborations is that it takes away the over the top feel of Taiwanese production (which some may like) by putting in some of the Chinese drama's down to earth feel, so it's a good mix. I've been so sucked up into Kdrama land that I have hard time watching other countries dramas, but I think Chinese/Taiwanese productions are very decent overall. Good filming, good scenery, realistic progression of story.

I'm really liking the cast. Janine Chang is the female lead playing opposite with Jun Hyuk and I love the way she looks in this drama. The chemistry from the teaser between the main couple looks really good too despite the language barrier. I really loved her inside Sunny Happiness despite never pulling through with it. I would say she's the only reason why I was able to get that far (mid-way?). The 2nd male lead is Peer Zhu who was one of the F4 boys in Let’s Go Watch Meteor Shower (Chinese BOF).

Can read more about the story here: http://koalasplayground.com/2011/10/05/lee-joon-hyuk-rumored-to-join-janine-chang-in-the-c-drama-50-of-a-fairytale/

I'm still trying to figure out who Jun Hyuk plays in this drama. There's two guys, one is the son of the ambitious (bad?) guy and the other guy is the older twin (the one that's ill)'s fiance. I'm assuming the younger twin will be the main character, whether the main guy is the bad guy's son or the sister's fiance, it's equally interesting.

I'm just overly happy to hear this news because I just watched City Hunter and I can't get over what happened because he's my most favorite character in there. Regardless of him being the male lead inside I Am Legend, but since that story was really dominated by the female characters, so the both the male characters seemed very equally important and the role wasn't really your usual male lead role. I liked his portrayal inside City Hall too, so I really wanted to see him lead a drama. Can't wait to watch Fairytale, but it's release is set to mid 2012. Since the conference was from November and it said that 3 months has already went by in filming, and there's only 3 month left so we're sure to get more goodies soon.

• 2 months later...

Just wanted to share with all fellow followers of Jun Hyuk.

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMzE4ODUzNjQw.html

Here is the teaser released for his newest project: 50% of a Fairytale. It's a Chinese/Taiwanese production. The PD is the one who directed the popular Taiwanese drama It Started with a Kiss and They Kiss Again. Observed from the teaser, this will one has really big budget and the filming is very beautiful. The good thing about China/Taiwan collaborations is that it takes away the over the top feel of Taiwanese production (which some may like) by putting in some of the Chinese drama's down to earth feel, so it's a good mix. I've been so sucked up into Kdrama land that I have hard time watching other countries dramas, but I think Chinese/Taiwanese productions are very decent overall. Good filming, good scenery, realistic progression of story.

I'm really liking the cast. Janine Chang is the female lead playing opposite with Jun Hyuk and I love the way she looks in this drama. The chemistry from the teaser between the main couple looks really good too despite the language barrier. I really loved her inside Sunny Happiness despite never pulling through with it. I would say she's the only reason why I was able to get that far (mid-way?). The 2nd male lead is Peer Zhu who was one of the F4 boys in Let’s Go Watch Meteor Shower (Chinese BOF).

Can read more about the story here: http://koalasplayground.com/2011/10/05/lee-joon-hyuk-rumored-to-join-janine-chang-in-the-c-drama-50-of-a-fairytale/

I'm still trying to figure out who Jun Hyuk plays in this drama. There's two guys, one is the son of the ambitious (bad?) guy and the other guy is the older twin (the one that's ill)'s fiance. I'm assuming the younger twin will be the main character, whether the main guy is the bad guy's son or the sister's fiance, it's equally interesting.

I'm just overly happy to hear this news because I just watched City Hunter and I can't get over what happened because he's my most favorite character in there. Regardless of him being the male lead inside I Am Legend, but since that story was really dominated by the female characters, so the both the male characters seemed very equally important and the role wasn't really your usual male lead role. I liked his portrayal inside City Hall too, so I really wanted to see him lead a drama. Can't wait to watch Fairytale, but it's release is set to mid 2012. Since the conference was from November and it said that 3 months has already went by in filming, and there's only 3 month left so we're sure to get more goodies soon.

Does this mean Lee Joon Hyuk is going to be dubbed? Since it's a Chinese/Taiwanese drama? I enjoyed ISWAK and They Kiss Again. and Lee Joon Hyuk is a great actor but I hate dubbing :/

I'm surprised this thread is small o___O He was good in City Hall but I'd think after City Hunter, this thread might be crazy.

• 2 weeks later...

Equator Man casts frenemies and childhood roles

February 15, 2012

20120215.02500199040217.02L.jpg

What strange casting: Lee Jun-hyuk (City Hunter) has been added to the melodrama series Equator Man, the KBS drama touted as “the male version of Women in the Sun” (read: intense, dramatic, revengey). He’ll be the hero’s BFF-turned-antagonist, both of whom grew up together in similar circumstances and matured into successful adults.

I like Lee a lot and he pulls off dramatic acting well, and City Hunter took him to the next level in his career, both performance- and popularity-wise. So the strange part isn’t that he’s been cast in a melo, or as a strong second lead, or that he’s playing a prosecutor again — it’s that he’s supposed to be playing Uhm Tae-woong’s childhood best friend. Whaaa?

Uhm Tae-woong plays Sun-woo, who as a boy is sent off to the orphanage after his father is killed, and transforms himself into a sharp businessman. His childhood best friend is Lee Jun-hyuk’s character Jang-il, who is born to a dirt-poor rural family. Jang-il pours everything into working his way up in the world, till he becomes a star prosecutor, but his thirst for success leads him to betray Sun-woo.

Im Shi-wan was recently cast in the drama to play Lee Jun-hyuk’s younger counterpart. I find it really strange that the “child” Jang-il is only four years younger than the “adult” version.

Then to make the math even weirder, the fabulous child actor Lee Hyun-woo (God of Study, Return of Iljimae) will be playing young Sun-woo. Lee Hyun-woo is a terrific young actor, and he is 17 (just shy of 18). Uhm is nearly 38, so if the drama plays close to their real ages, we’re talking a twenty-year time jump. Yet Im Shi-wan is 23, and his “adult” actor is 27 (he’s almost 28). How are they supposed to look 20 years apart? Or even fifteen? Did they travel around the equator of a time warp? I’m all confused now.

I’m all for actors playing outside of their true ages — performance is about so much more than your age — but at a certain point you can’t get past visual perception. Uhm Tae-woong and Lee Jun-hyuk look like hyung-dongsaeng, maybe. Sunbae-hoobae, more believable. Teacher-student, even more likely. Uhm is an adorable manchild who looks his age, and Lee’s serious mien can’t hide his youthful face, even if he did try to cover it up with a scraggly beard in I Am Legend. And while there’s no rule that besties have to be the same age, unless Uhm Tae-woong spent his childhood changing his best friend’s wet nappies, I’m having a hard time seeing it.

Or maybe they’re being all experimental and none of these four actors will ever share a scene together, since they’ll all be depicted at different ages. I don’t get it.

On the upside, three of these four are wonderful actors capable of blazing intensity. Im Shi-wan isn’t there yet, but perhaps he could get there with more experience. Equator Man premieres on March 14.

Source: Sports Khan

Dramabeans

• 1 month later...

Count me in, LJH fans~

I reallyx3 love him from the posecutor role in City Hunter!! (just done watchin CH last week. It's quite late I know.)

He protrayed the role so well. Love his charactor and his protrayal~

Mr.prosecutor is my Hero rightnow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (I'm so into the charactor right?)

I think he's underrated after CH it may bcos LeeMinho gain a lot of a lot of attention too he's already a big name though.

I gotta admit LMH is good in CH but I rooted for our prosecutor more! LJH caught my attention although I never know him before. (and I am not the prefer-the-second-lead type)

Can't wait to see him in The Equator Man w/ sub. Hope someone'll tranlate it. It's quite sad that it have the same airtime slot with the two famous one(rooftop pince and king2heart w/ such a big star too) I kinda like The equator man more not bcos of my bias but the story. Hope the rating go well.

Thank for the news about his chinese drama w/ Janine Chang (I love her!). Can't wait to see it too!

Guest littlepig310

I love Lee Jun Hyuk too!!!  I will support him always including this drama "Equator Man" and the chinese drama "1/2 Fairy Tale"...Yeah!!!!

laugh.gif

Guest littlepig310

hi I am a fan of Lee Jun Hyuk. I always watched him in the City Hunter Kdrama and after that I began watching some of his Kdramas like Three Brothers. Can someone translate the conversation in the video. thanks.

http://www.youtube.c...&feature=relmfu

his lovely dog is called "popcorn"...they are talking about junhyuk's height, age, and kind of girlfriend he likes...he also said he likes pizza and can eat a couple of plates in one meal...biggrin.gif

can anyone tell me how to insert photo here? do i need to upload the photo to some net space first? can I upload the photo directly from my computer?? thanks..!

Guest ce_ja

his lovely dog is called "popcorn"...they are talking about junhyuk's height, age, and kind of girlfriend he likes...he also said he likes pizza and can eat a couple of plates in one meal...*quoted image*

can anyone tell me how to insert photo here? do i need to upload the photo to some net space first? can I upload the photo directly from my computer?? thanks..!

hi thanks for the translation. How I wish I can understand Korean. :) 

So does he have a girlfriend? did they talk about the girlfriend he had in that video? does he have a girlfriend?

I am sorry I don't know how to insert photo in this forum, hope the others will help you regarding posting pics. :)

• 1 month later...

Lee Joon-hyeok to fulfill his military service

lhj.jpg

Actor Lee Joon-hyeok has some big plans once the drama he is currently starring in, "The Equator Man", comes to an end.

In June, Lee will visit China to promote the Chinese drama "Fairy Tale", set to air on Hunan TV, which he stars in.

Additionally, the 28-year-old star will finally look to fulfill his national military service before he gets too old.

Earlier, at a press conference for "The Equator Man", Lee said that he would take up his military duties after the drama wraps up.

On May 2, a spokesperson from Lee's agency told Sports Korea that "military duty comes first. We would love to take up promotions in China, but as things stand right now, we'll have to see what happens once we receive the draft notice".

The actor burst onto the scene in "The Equator Man", in which he played a man who was passionate about both work and love – so much so that his character earned him the title of "sociopath" among viewers.

so sad :( He want to fulfil military service... huughuuhuhuuh.... I will miss u greatly jun hyuk Oppa :(

just when I become his fan, he is going to fulfil his military service so soon :(