JoJo :)

Guest F4BUL0USz*

Guest vanggirlie

i remember seeing her on tv a couple of time and her outfits always showed with camel's hump or is it called camel's toe.

i think they should have waited until she was a little older before getting her out in public.

Guest pomeyy.

I haven't seen her for a while. O_O But then again, I don't follow along with American music. Nice voice, as far as I could remember. But she's really young right?

Guest sungified

]She's mad pretty.

I do not like her songs because they are pretty boring, but you have to admit that for someone her age, she has a GREAT and powerful voice.

Guest suejinners

i think shes cute.

when i heard her talk in interviews... wow... i was shocked she had a deep voice.

shes got a greatttttttt voice

Guest trashstar

she's pretty in some pictures, but she seems to be acting too old for her age. anyhow, she's got an amazing voice

Guest i heart victoria's secret

she's cute! & i liked her songs. she sings pretty good for a girl @ that young age. but her jaw is really large, but nonethelss she's cute ^^!!

Archived