JoJo :)

Guest F4BUL0USz*

Guest purtypenny

the girl can sing...but is so ugly. she's def. not the kind of singer you would see become a pop sensation. like britney, christina, mariah and etc. not EVEN mandy moore status...although she seems to follow mandy's steps right now. with the whole releasing an album, not doing too good, so doing a movie kind of thing you know? but ofcourse she'll never be as big as mandy. but she IS a talented singer.

Guest xxmiss_maixx

me and my friends think that she is a one hit one wonder and her only good song from her ablum was leave get out. i think she's prettier without the makeup and i agree about the acting way mature. (its annoying) about her acting, i agree with purtypretty.

Guest meeshell

I agree that her song, "leave get out" was like a one hit wonder... unless she does another HUGE thing, I don't think we'll be hearing from her soon...

I have to admit that she way talented for her age...

Guest precious4e

exactly how old is she? i think when i first heard her songs she was 13?!?

i forget now.

Guest ~LovelyGirl~

She has a very nice voice. Talented indeed. She's cute but in some picture I think she just looks okay. My brother thought she sometimes resembles Lindsay and I thought so too but Lindsay's prettier.

I wonder if she acts good cause I haven't seen Aquamarine. But I'm gonna watch it :P

Archived