[drama 2008] Mr Lee Detective 미스터리 형사

Guest huangsy

Guest huangsy

[MegaTV] Lee Tae Gon, Park Eun Hye, Lee Won Jong, Choi Philip
First time ever Korean Interactive (양방향성) drama, IPTV.

Debuts 21 Nov 2008 through KT MegaTV every Friday at 10 pm Seoul time.

8 episodes.

Director : Kim Pyung Joong 김평중

Scriptwriter : Kim Jin Soo 김진수

Cast : Lee Tae Gon (Winter Bird), Park Eun Hye (Yi San), Lee Won Jong (Gourmet), Choi Philip (Soulmates), 손호영 Son Ho Young (Ep 3)

Cast list : http://www.mymegatv.com/mrlee/sub02/sub02_03_01.asp

event02.jpg

Official site : http://www.mymegatv.com/mrlee/main.asp

Download : http://aja-aja.com/regular/detective-mr-lee

20081122183913852f3_185209_0.jpg

Guest huangsy
Guest huangsy

Drama is a CSI type of drama, crime investigation i guess.

I'm not sure about IPTV and interactive drama but since supposed to be interactive, means the story can change as it unfolds.

Wonder whether the changes would be in response to audience or fans request ??? !!!

If so, it is like a golden chance for us fans to be armchair scriptwriter ? hahaha

Another thing, I'm surprised Choi Philip is cast here because he was just cast yesterday in Star's Lover.

I kind of like the title of the drama. It seems interesting. I'm curious. And there's Park Eun Hye. Will watch out for this.

The English title is translated by me, I dont know eventually what the English title would be.

The English title is translated by me, I dont know eventually what the English title would be.

I am particularly happy and so glad that LTG is cast as the lead in the drama with PEH. :blush: This is certainly a double treat, my 2 Mr. Lee (the other being Byunghun, obviously ^^).. in a mystery and spy-thriller respectively. Hope this will be LTG's chance to shine and show his ability to convey a great performance. And I love PEH since DJG. ^^

This is indeed one of the best news! :w00t:

October 16, 2008

Park Eun Hye in New Interactive Drama, ‘Detective Mr. Lee’

htm_200810161017330107000001070100-001.jpg

Actress Park Eun Hye who is shrouded by news of her miscarriage recently, will be joining hands with Lee Tae Gon in South Korea’s first ever “interactive” drama “Detective Mr. Lee“.

Under the trend of commercializing Internet TV (IPTV), Park Eun Hye and Lee Tae Gon will play in the new detective drama “Detective Mr. Lee”, a joint collaboration between KT’s megaTV and a television production company. This will be a drama that is different from what you see on the television. It allows viewers to interactive in real-time and do various customizations. Viewers will not only be able to choose the background music according to their preferences, they will also be able to appear in the drama through some recruiting events held beforehand.

In the drama, Lee Tae Gon, Lee Won Jong and Choi Pil Ri will form the “Lee surname” trio team in the police department while Park Eun Hye will play as a female detective with both beauty and intelligence. Her surname is also Lee. The total length of the drama is 8 episodes and is slapped with the “Korean version of CSI (Crime Scene Investigation)” during the announcement.

Sounds cool huh? But I wonder how will the drama turn out to be. Customization of television drama. Will this be the trend future dramas may go? Anyway I’m glad Park Eun Hye is moving on her new drama, hope she has gotten over her miscarriage incident.

Source: hanfever.com, image from empas.com

http://www.hanfever.com/2008/10/16/park-eu...tective-mr-lee/

Guest babymarzy07

this sounds very promising..

so you can only see this online correct?

im not sure i follow how the interactive is done..

but im hoping it will turn out well..

exciting news..

the cast in good too so cant wait.

• 1 month later...

Drama starts this Friday.. right? :rolleyes: Hope we'd have some links to share later. :blush:

Thanks Huang for the PM (have edited the thread ^^).. come to think of it..

'Mr.Lee' actually sounds so similar to 'Mystery'.. the previous title.. :lol:

Guest valley girl

But he doesnt even have a thread here ! :blush:

why don;t you make a thread :rolleyes: :rolleyes: anyway i heard park eun hye is pregnant is she gave birth already or what ??

Guest huangsy

why don;t you make a thread :rolleyes: :rolleyes: anyway i heard park eun hye is pregnant is she gave birth already or what ??

I have created too many threads already :blush:

Yes, i thought she was pregnant too must have delivered, no stomach and looking so good.

Archived