[variety] Good Daddy (sbs)

Guest vietsoul

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest damifino

This week's episode will start in about 5 minutes. I'll edit this post with summary of the show as it airs.

ETA

I've got no sound :( So much for a summary... but from just the video it looks like they decide to put up a family credo/motto so they go about having Hyo Jung decide which one is the best among the ones that the 5 fathers came up with.

It was cute, some older Japanese ladies recognized Hatsan and Heechul when they went shopping on the streets so they were happy that they are Hallyu stars :lol:

Guest bibotatu

Heenim look so Cute in this (,but yeh~ he always look cute 4 me :lol: )

This show look interesting ,too.

I don't know Korean :( , so i look forward to someone subs them. :unsure::unsure:

:blush:

Thanks for the link to download it.

Hm, not much to say on the latest episode but I'm curious as to why Hyo Jung is crying in the preview for next weeks. And I'm quite confused, in some bits of the preview Heechul's hair looks brown and in other bits it looks black.

Guest AsukaHasuko

why isn't anyone uploading them on MU ,MF or anything else with direct dl anymore?? ...

ah wtv , I know it's off topic but I need a little help , I managed to make an account on clubbox but it's all like ... signs and signs and signs over signs for me could anyone tell me how to download from there?? for example the JS ep 2 ....

A screen cap on where to click would be really helpfull!

Guest damifino

Good Daddy will air at 5:10pm today, which is 5 minutes earlier than its usual time. So it will air 10 minutes from now.

I'm curious as to why Hyo Jung is crying in the preview for next weeks. And I'm quite confused, in some bits of the preview Heechul's hair looks brown and in other bits it looks black.

Some of the news articles mentioned that Kim Gun Mo and Heechul go to Hyo Jung's school to find out her rival. Maybe Hyo Jung crying has something to do with her rival at school in a competition on who reads the most.

As for Heechul's hair, he dyed his hair back in late October/early November and most likely some parts were filmed before and after he dyed his hair.

ETA

I guess Hongki is trying to get his driver's license so he's taking his driving test.

The show is buffering so much, I can't make out what they are saying for the most part.

Guest bibotatu

It may have been only episode 3, but it's one of my faves' since the pilot episode. Though I skipped through a lot of it - lack of subs makes it hard to keep paying attention.

Loved how it started; Hongki with the apron and messy hair, Heechul randomly trying on Hyo Jung's hairbands in the background (when he tried brushing her hair, Oh my god, was that funny :lol: ) They seemed to annoy Hongki quite a bit though. It was cute how he stormed off. I don't know what was going on at the book shop; I'm guessing whatever they had to do, they made it into a game of whoever could find the books first.

Had no idea what was going on from that point though, but I notice the return of the class president & vice president. :lol: I skipped the Cafe part with Gun Mo, Heechul, the two boys and the two girls - whoever they are? but went back to watch it due to some comments on YT. Heechul... he can make a simple thing like sneezing funny. I think I've replayed that scene 30 times already.

I guess we won't be able to see why Hyo Jung was crying until next week. Too bad, I was looking forward to it. Ah, Heechul, what did you say to her~

Archived