Guest vietsoul

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bibotatu

1st episode preview

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GuTmltmX5Ik

The show will kick off its 1st episode on November 1st @ 5:20 PM (Korean time) If anyone wonders about English subtitle, gomdori has stated that she will continue make sub for the show in the future. For more information, visit her blog: http://gomdorii.wordpress.com/ or her YT account gomdorii

Between as for the baby MC. Is his name Maison or Manson? I thought it was Manson ...

Guest silverwingz

^ yeah, he is one popular baby! but can't blame him. he's soooo adorable!!

check out this video about him: http://tv.pudding.paran.com/200808280508340252699701

anyway, just got the chance to watch the Chuseok Special. it was really good. all the daddies were really funny.

i do find the girl a little annoying, but i guess it wouldn't be so fun if the daddies had to look after an obedient, shy girl.

can't wait to see the first episode. glad it's become a regular show, and the preview looks really good.

Heechul.. what can i say... he brings any show alive. Hongki's really cute... and Hot Bar daddy --> LOL!!

they're my fav's after watching the Chuseok Special... but the Yoo Se Yoon & Kim Gun Mo aren't bad either.

so happy that Gomdoriii has decided to take on this project. i remember the EHB days ^^

Guest damifino

^ The show hasn't aired yet which is why there are only clips from the preview... it won't air until November 1 at 5:15pm

hi I am curious about this program too...anyone know who is going to upload this in their clubbox?

I will be uploading all episodes on my Heechul clubbox

http://clubbox.co.kr/allaboutheenim

The Chuseok special is already on there.

o_o

Um, the first episode aired already no? Lol.

i want that episode.

The one where heechul & hongki went to lotte world?

edits : Nvm, i found the dl link ^^

Guest damifino

An "interview" with Baby Mason

http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=200810271638031001

After hearing all the other papas say that the show got picked up as a regular show because of them, Mason tells the reporter that the show really got picked up because of him. Mason can only say the words "Yes" in Korean and in English, but show regular Yoo Sae Yoon says that Mason is actually quite fluent, but he only pretends to not be able to speak in front of celebrities because he wants to appear mysterious. His profile:

Name: Mason Moon Moorhouse

Birthdate: March 21, 2007

Trademark: smiling and gurgling when there is a lot of people

Favorite Foods: Unbecoming of his polished appearance, he likes poprice and uncooked ramen

Hobby: Throwing a ball and picking up stuff when it looks messy

Points of appeal: Pigtail on top of his head to appear cute and awkward wink

The writers for the show say that with his beautiful appearance and smooth MCing, he is the next generation national MC that will surpass MC Yoo Jae Suk and Kang Ho Dong :lol:

Guest bibotatu

^ I have to agree on the trademark part, his smile is really killing me. Seriously since he's still a baby and doesn't know how to talk but his dorky smile makes up for everything. I remember in the Chuseok special pilot, he just gave them a smile whenever the papas asked him something. This is also 1 of his potential. In my entire life, I have seen lots of babies either cry or scare when they see strangers but it's completely different with Mason => dorky smile is his reaction :lol: Mason is 1 Super Baby. I hope to see him more in the coming 1st episode ^^

Guest Jaejoongx3

Hehes i can't wait for the show to be aired!

It's gonna be this saturday! (:

I hope this is not counted as a spam!

IMO, i think Heechul will be a very good father (:

-Jaejoongx3

Here's the Korean name if the OP feels like putting it in the title.

좋아서

All I gotta say is, the Korean title of this show is so weird if it's translated into Good Papa.

Guest damifino

^ 좋아서 is an acronym so while the acronym means "Because I like you/it," the full title means something along the lines of "A celebrity reality show on learning how to be a good father."

"JoAhSeo" is about to start any minute. In order to view, go to TVants, SBS seems to be working right now. Any of the SBS stations should work.

Guest silverwingz

^ oooh, so it's an acronym! i was wondering why the name sounded so weird!

it's like how they call Introducing a Star's Friend "SeuChinSo".

hope u can share some spoilers on the first episode Eunice!

-edit-

thanks Eunice! looking forward to seeing the episode!

by the way lilvietxoxogrl, you can use this for the banner of the thread:

gooddaddyqr3.jpg

this is what they use on the official website.

Guest damifino

On the show, they went on a field trip to a farm because of the recent fears about melamine. The daughter Hyo Jung said that many in her class have stopped drinking milk due to the recent melamine scare in China. They wanted to show their daughter that milk is safe to drink by going to a farm and directly milking the animal themselves.

The show was really funny and the 5 "dads" have a lot of chemistry, although they didn't seem do much to learn how to be a good dad, but I guess the mere fact that they are spending quality time with their daughter is enough for now.

I just noticed that Hongki also appeared on "Introducing A Star's Friend" which aired opposite this show, I hope Hongki doesn't get in trouble from SBS for appearing on an MBC show at the same timeslot.

Archived