i'm having a problem

Guest wen

with notification emails
ok.. i having this problem.. that is my subscribed topics will auto un-check themselves(from Immediate Email Notification to No Email Notification)thus causing me not to receive notifications emails everytime.. i dont if this is just happening to me or what.. but it gets pretty irritating u see.. i got to keep returning to "My Subscriptions" to check them.. and after awhile it would auto un-check by itself again.. so may i ask what can i do to make it check forever?

ok.. i having this problem.. that is my subscribed topics will auto un-check themselves(from Immediate Email Notification to No Email Notification)thus causing me not to receive notifications emails everytime.. i dont if this is just happening to me or what.. but it gets pretty irritating u see.. i got to keep returning to "My Subscriptions" to check them.. and after awhile it would auto un-check by itself again.. so may i ask what can i do to make it check forever?

This is done on purpose. The system resets it back to no email. We do not allow email notification because the overhead of sending out tens of thousands of emails per day puts an impact on the server. I'm sorry that this was not mentioned anywhere. I will add this to the FAQ now.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Archived