Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

planetarium15

Leah Dizon Married And Is Pregnant *wedding Pictures Added*

Guest Kraka

Well. I like Leah for one. For those of you hating on her, she's made the money and you are... umm, sitting on soompi dissing her in text?

Well. I like Leah for one. For those of you hating on her, she's made the money and you are... umm, sitting on soompi dissing her in text?

so....? she is a celebrity. she is meant to be critisized and judged on all fronts. it comes with the job.

Guest cerulean.skies

Wow REALLY?! That's such sudden news, but all the best for her and her future family (:

The baby sure will be a looker.

haha as long as the baby inherits more of her traits :lol: I don't find her husband attractive at all, but hey, he's a lucky guy. Leah is gorgeous :D

Nowadays it's i'm-married-coz-I'm-pregnant... People are getting married just coz they accidentally have a baby?? You can always raise a family without getting married. I mean, get married when you're READY to instead of you HAVE to. You're sleeping with your boyfriend and then suddenly you get pregnant and feel ashamed so you get married instead? Like who doesn't know how to calculate 9 months and guess if the baby came before or after? LOLLL.. But at least she came out honest. Hahahaha...

I agree with you. :)

Lol, she's a celebrity in Japan, not America.

I agree with you too. :lol:

Guest Help She Can't Swim

I'm sick of the people going she's too good for him and ew he's too ugly. It's really annoying, and the way some of you guys do it make it seem like only hot guys should date hot girls and if you're ugly personality shouldn't be accounted for because you're not good enough for pretty people anyways.

Anyways, I love her. If you read her recent blogs on her official Japanese website, she seems very content with her baby!