Leah Dizon Married And Is Pregnant *wedding Pictures Added*

Guest planetarium15

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Pink Cherry

congrats!!

*-* I'm happy for her

but I really don't understand why pretty girls like her end up with ugly guys?

like.. I know looks aren't the most important thing in a relationship but still, she deserves someone better

I don't like her hairstyle in the press conference.. her ears look weird.. like an elf XD

LOL...

Nowadays it's i'm-married-coz-I'm-pregnant... People are getting married just coz they accidentally have a baby?? You can always raise a family without getting married. I mean, get married when you're READY to instead of you HAVE to. You're sleeping with your boyfriend and then suddenly you get pregnant and feel ashamed so you get married instead? Like who doesn't know how to calculate 9 months and guess if the baby came before or after? LOLLL.. But at least she came out honest. Hahahaha...

But who cares... It's her life. And yes I think she's pretty!! With nice boobs. LOLL..

Perhaps Western celebrities would be open to having kids w/o the wedding post-haste. But, if marriage was on the horizon anyway, or if you want the legal benefits, then a wedding is at least practical. The shame factor may have weighed more strongly, esp. since legal benefits of marriage may be (vastly) different in Japan.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest kimez84

noooo he looks too old for her and they don't suit each other! i though her futher husband is going to be hot! but this man is nottie. my doll is married with him :(

Guest LizzieBee

QUOTE (lmnyuta24 @ Nov 12 2008, 06:20 AM)

You know what I totally agree with you!! I'm American too and when I was in Japan, gosh, people went nuts over anything that was "white"....I found it ridiculous. And you know what's sad? They prefer the "white" look over the "asian" look. Also, they went over the top NUTS with anyone who had colored eyes and light hair. And all the nerdy white guys that could never ever get girls here in America, had no troubles finding girls in Japan since they all went crazy for him. Jeez, they had like 100 girlfriends there and my other study abroad friends from Thai and other countries were like WTF?

And I'm not hating or anything...I'm just speaking from experience....and I'm sorry, I never saw what was so special about Leah Dizon and I just think it's the fact that she's half-white is what made her famous as well as many other halfies in Japan! Pretty soon Japan will be Europe. Sorry but it's true!!!!

I agree that there are some asians that do prefer the caucasian look than their own, but that applies to every race. Not just Asians. It's the media's fault for portraying mostly caucasians and not enough asians, etc. into the media. Blame some of the fashion advertisement or Hollywood for not promoting enough asians into this society.

It's like saying African Americans are violent through one's personal experience. But they dont b/c again the media that streotypes and portrays the race as "bad." Nowadays, people rely on TV for information *ahem the president election*

What I dont agree about your statement is the fact the you agree to the user who comment Leah as a Mutt. That person is an ignorant moron.

Plus, American is a nationality not a race. Sorry, when I read your comment, it somehow implies that only caucasians are Americans. (I might have misinterpret you meaning) ^_^

• 3 weeks later...
Guest 사유리

I'm probably one of the few people who think she is not pretty.

N'ah, you're not the only one. She looks kinda shrew-like with the ears and the nose to me. /Shrugs

Anyway, goodluck to her with the baby, marriage, and keeping her career afloat. :)

Guest tomato_MAX!

was she crying in the video because she was pregnant or something.........?

i don't get it. you would think she'd be more happier.

Guest Cadbury

yeah I don't find her that pretty, she's cute though.

(why is the fact that she's mixed have anything to do with the fact she's married and pregnant? I see no reason)

N'ah, you're not the only one. She looks kinda shrew-like with the ears and the nose to me. /Shrugs

Anyway, goodluck to her with the baby, marriage, and keeping her career afloat. :)

Oh thank God, I thought I was the only one. I remember someone showing me pics of her and I just kinda went um... she's alright.

Then I got looked at as though I were insane.

But congrats to her, and my sympathy goes out to the male population LOL!

Same, I don't think she's all that pretty

Lena Fuji, Jun Hasegawa kick her richard simmons in the looks department.

I also think she's a huge moron and an idiot not because of the situation but because of her wannabe japanese girl image, but I feel really bad for how she's getting bashed for being prego and married, it's not right.

Oh thank God, I thought I was the only one. I remember someone showing me pics of her and I just kinda went um... she's alright.

Then I got looked at as though I were insane.

But congrats to her, and my sympathy goes out to the male population LOL!

I'm probably one of the few people who think she is not pretty.

count me in, I never find her pretty unless they photoshop her pic. She's jst normal half japanese. dont understand all the fuss about her

and I gotta agree wif the person said japanese goes Nuts for anything "white" ahhahahaaha

that goes for most developing country and Asian in general.

blame the media

^^ She's not half Japanese. She's half French, a quarter Chinese, and a quarter Filipino.

omg, she has such gorgeous eyes, are they real or contacts???

The pictures of her in the first post? Those are her real eyes with the exception of the last two pictures, in which she's wearing circle lens.

Guest IlikeChicken

Oh gawd. She's so ugly to me. :crazy:

This is like what happened with Nozomi Tsuji.

lol are you serious? Ugly? You're one jealous beech

Anyways, I hope her the best I wanna see that kid lol

• 5 months later...
Guest Kraka

Well. I like Leah for one. For those of you hating on her, she's made the money and you are... umm, sitting on soompi dissing her in text?

Archived