Leah Dizon Married And Is Pregnant *wedding Pictures Added*

Guest planetarium15

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest GDlovesBEE

I think Leah's a grown woman and she does with her life what she wants to do. Just because she's having a "baby out of wedlock" does not mean her life is over. Goodness!

I think Leah's a grown woman and she does with her life what she wants to do. Just because she's having a "baby out of wedlock" does not mean her life is over. Goodness!

They're married so it's not out of wedlock.

Guest GDlovesBEE

They're married so it's not out of wedlock.

She was pregnant before the wedding, so some people would still consider it wedlock. People such as my parents and the like.

is her husband the stylist who dated BoA back then?.. Wait a minute.. Im confused..

Isn't his job a backup dancer?.. :wacko:

EDIT: her husband is *________* I really thought a hot girl like leah would only prefer cute guys but in this case.. eh? I shd thank her instead for changing my long time point of view :D

Guest BeatofboA

that did come as a shock :o her career is just picking up and she got pregnant and getting married!

Her husband is.....ahem. not even average looking in my opinion.

I think she feels very stressed up about this because she was crying so hard in the video.

Honestly i don't foresee that it'd be a happy marriage but i do wish her all the best

Guest JaeHoLove

I don't know but I believe she didn't plan for the pregnancy, she cried sadly during the concert.

Besides, it's too sudden... she's at the peak of her career, why would she decided to have a baby now? She probably got knocked up LOL!

Leah Dizon looked very pretty in those pics with darker hair and she's still so hot being pregnant!

Guest PhuongNguyen

I don't think that 22 years old is too young to have a family... however, it does seem like this is a rush marriage. She only started dating him in Feburary. But everyone's relationship is different, and I don't think we should say that she'll be a bad mother, or pass judgement on the father without knowing them personally. Everyone deserve a fair chance, and it seems like people aren't giving her one. Even if you feel like she's a "richard simmons" or have no talents... it's nowhere relevance on how she'll treat her child.

I wish her luck and her child to grow up healthy and happy.

Archived