Australian Fashion?

Guest Bellawings90210

Guest Bellawings90210
what are the current trends?
hmmm, ive been wondering what the current fashion trends are like in australia? im trying to stock up on some winter clothing? anyone know? post pictures please!

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Nichookapo

Well where im at, which is like sydney, bankstown. The fashion in now is like all that shuffling crap, Phat pants or w/e and those suspenders and hoodies with "PHD" on the back. o.o"

TeeBee fashion D:

Oh well. Normal fashion is like, Skinny jeans. Those are in now, and board shorts and singlets are pretty fashionable. So i guess its kinda like beach fashion ? If u get me. XD

Guest rice_rice

Well where im at, which is like sydney, bankstown. The fashion in now is like all that shuffling crap, Phat pants or w/e and those suspenders and hoodies with "PHD" on the back. o.o"

TeeBee fashion D:

Oh well. Normal fashion is like, Skinny jeans. Those are in now, and board shorts and singlets are pretty fashionable. So i guess its kinda like beach fashion ? If u get me. XD

:blink::ph34r: that's pretty weird fashion. why in the world would PHD hoodies be in fashion.........they're just so dirty looking... i dont even know if dirty is the word. (not as in perverted though). maybe it's just the people in sydney who likes it. i dont think it's in fashion in melb

i think at the moment florals and summery casual flowy dresses are in fashion. very romantic looking.

http://www.forevernew.com.au/collections

this store is pretty good, very fashionable and up to date with the fashion.

Guest rapunzel283

I think Forever New sums it up... A lot of softer pieces, florals...

Sportsgirl is just boho all the time. o_o.

I think most of the stores have similar things right now... hard to find things I like.

And gladiator sandals are EVERYWHERE right now.

I've been lemming these RMK strappy sandals I've seen everywhere. I saw a copy in K-Mart for less than 1/3 of the price too... -_-

Am happy there's lots of dresses to choose from though :D!

Wearing a pretty dress and Havaiana's (or those RMK's :ph34r:) this summer, woot.

Around here, people usually wear what they feel comfortable in wearing, especially at uni. Summer gear would be shorts and tees/singlets with havaianas.. typical trend hehe.

Been seeing a lot of floral dresses and plaids in clothes shops nowadays.

And also those gladiator shoes. Plus flip flops, as usual :P

I love the romantic & lacey look as well :3!

TeeBee fashion D:

Lol dude I'm from Bankstown too.. PHD hoodies are meant to be for ravers but those kiddos think its totally awesome to wear it out on the streets.

It's only the youngen teenybopper 14 year olds who think shuffling makes them a siQk*nts.

It's really not the Australian fashion atm..

Everyone owns a pair of skinny jeans.. i see a lot of chicks wearing white tops and tight dark skinny jeans.. looks good.

Maybe add a thin floral scarf.

I noticed a lot of people wearing leather jackets and dresses

^ agreed.

summery clothes. short shorts, tank tops and the usual.

skinny jeans, when the weather allows.

gladiator sandals. they're everywhere :x

also floral stuff for spring. what a surprise.

oh and someone mentioned this before ..

but if you want to know where to shop, just go to general pants :]

Archived