Final Romance 願望樹 Chinese Movie

Guest t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

Edison Chen 陳冠希, Amanda Strang & Sam Lee
finalromance.jpgFinal Romance is a story about difficult love. Two young strangers of completely different backgrounds meet on the mountain and fall in love. This love is forbidden by the girl's father and the lovers decide to give up on it. Could this pair of lovers overcome the obstacles and be together in the end? Though there's an attempt to convey some mysteries and twisted turns in the film, the plot is quite standard. Yet this film contains beautiful scenic shots of the snow mountain and a pleasant cast, starring Edison Chen and Amanda Strang 由一班青春偶像陳冠希、Amanda、歐倩怡、李燦森等主演的《願望樹》故事內容非常簡單男女主角的兄姐本是情侶但因種種誤會而分開最後鬱鬱而終二人代兄姐將骨灰送到當日訂情的地方因而認識對方並相戀延續了兄姐的愛情故事。 エジソン・チャン、サム・リー、アマンダ・ストラングが主演したラブストーリー。香港人あこがれの地、雪の北海道ちょっと季節はずれだけど…を舞台に繰り広げられる悲恋ものがたりだ finalromanceecassl.jpg My favorite chinese movies until now & I also buy the original dvd coz i like this movie :D:lol: :phew: :rolleyes: SOURCE : 願望樹 願望樹 願望樹

Guest Aoijen

Yeah I know this movie I like this movie coz edison chen has play this movie with this girl Amanda. I have this VCD 2 year ago... but I forget this story coz I remember this movie was happy ending =)

Guest som3body_somewh3r3

OH MY GOD!~~~~~!!! THIS IS MY FAVORITE CHINESE MOVIE OF ALL TIME!! iTS JUST DO DARN SWEET!!!!! OH MY GOSH!!!!! especially that part when they got snow-bounded by the avalanche, and edison melted ice in his mouth to give jean(amanda strang). ~~!! THIS IS A MUST-WATCH!!

i love the soundtrack too~~!!! the ending was perfect. gosh <33 i wish there was a sequel

Guest destinyxforever

omg! i love this movie! edison is so cute in it! And Terence is in it too!

I like that english song they played when edison was waiting outside at Amanda Strang's house. Anyone know what it's called?

Guest pillowbox

i love this movie!<3 edison was such a cutie in it<3 =] i totally fell in love with this movie.. and amanda strang is really pretty =]

Guest mushoo

I've been wanting to watch this movie for so long now! but the thing is that it came out a few years ago so I can't seem to find the dvd anywhere anymore. i think edison's the hottest actor ever. =) it would be nice to see him act in a romantic drama.

Guest Justalilodreamer

if you havent noticed, half of the threads here are made by you. why dont you just make one thread with all your favorite chinese movies?? :rolleyes:

Guest d.j smile

OMG! i really want to see this movie now!!!!!firstly because edison chen's in it! and second;y, i love romantic movies!!!!

I have this movie...........

Amanda is so freaken PRETTY... How come I don't really see this girl ACT at all.... she have talent and she is so pretty... I hope to see more of her soon....

Guest F2TSwithSHINHWA

this was my first movie of Edison and I've always loved it..I used to watch it every month...hahaha...it's a good movie though ^^

Guest yoojini

wow, is edison really that good of an actor? then i MUST watch this movie. it looks and sounds like a real great love story and a happy ending is always a plus for me! :D

Guest cpopbaby19

OH MY GOD!~~~~~!!! THIS IS MY FAVORITE CHINESE MOVIE OF ALL TIME!! iTS JUST DO DARN SWEET!!!!! OH MY GOSH!!!!! especially that part when they got snow-bounded by the avalanche, and edison melted ice in his mouth to give jean(amanda strang). ~~!! THIS IS A MUST-WATCH!!

i love the soundtrack too~~!!! the ending was perfect. gosh <33 i wish there was a sequel

OMGG YEAAAHH! :w00t:

he's sucha sweetheart in this film! :)

<3 :wub:

Guest Special Ed

Is there any way I can view a trailer or something cuz all you folks got me interested now. LOL. XD

This is Edison Chen & Amanda Strang in Love So Much MV....Dedicated For All Who Luv Edison & Amanda.... :D Hope everyone luv this MV :P

願望樹 :rolleyes: :phew:

Archived