[MANGA/ANIME] Hakushaku To Yosei

lee-chan

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Autumn1430263885

wowww.....i've started watching this too ^^

hehe while i was looking for another new anime to watch and i stumbled upon this...looks like i'll be following this and skip beat (dropped toradora...--;;)

Anyways...so far three episodes and i'm really liking this anime! I really like the setting and RAVEN!!! omg lol.

Edgar is pretty hot too...he reminds me of edward cullen for some reason O_O lol and lydia would be bella haha!

But i prefer him with his reddish brown hair...(which is even more cullen like) he looks too much like tamaki as a blondie --;

I saw Epi. 3 too! I think this one was A LOT more interesting. Raven is soo cool! Yay!

Interesting about that new female character that was mentioned!

And cliff hanger ending! :o

..yeah i watched the 3 episode and wow lots of edgar x lydia scenes :blush: Its getting intense. Those brownies are adorable. That new character Ermine, you can see her in the opening song. ^_^

And here's something from the novel ( i think..or the manga itself)

mangaversionji2.jpglydiaandedgarsi8.jpg

Edgar and Lydia!! They look so darn adorable together~~

Guest severus

I just started watching today, and DAAAYYUUMMM.

Everyone's eye candy in this anime, even that evil guy who tried to capture them.

Edgar has the most amazingly colored eyes, even though they're just pixels.

Hehehe, I love his voice and how he resembles Tamaki :D.

Raven is adorablleee, even though he looks like stone most of the time XD.

And the ending song, I can't help but watch through it every time (until it gets to Niko lying there)

... half naked bishies .. -drools-

Guest severus

AHHH. When are the subs for episode 5 gonna arrive???

><. I think I might just watch the raws firsts...

oohh. and new boy looks ALOT like Kaname Kuran...

minus the clothes...

68cf5ed7872dac12c8dbd36843af2f071224534549_full.jpg

LMAO, "Kelpie".....

Kelpie is HOT! lol!

But you know, something has been bothering me...for some reason, whenever I watch the love scenes between Lydia and Edward, they seem a little cold and fake. I don't know, I don't get the bump bump feeling that I get for other manga and anime love scenes...*sad*

• 2 weeks later...
Guest cakesniffer

i found this thread yesterday and i watched 6 episodes ^^;; i really like it so far!! niko is sooo cute ^^ cant wait for ep 7 subs to be out ^^

Guest Autumn1430263885

ahhh!!! i am so loving this! can't wait for the next episode :]

Honestly i felt a little sad for keplie...i like kelpie lol. i find edgar a little too..weak and yea..^^;

But out of them all, Raven's still my fav XDD

I heard that there's only going to be 13 episodes though T^T so short...

Wow this looks good! I've just finished ep3. I have to say, Earl reminds me uncannily of Tamaki in terms of looks (as mentioned before) - is the anime by the same people or something? Because even the opening has that same 'framed', bright style. Hmm I wish Lydia would be a little stronger though...she's so easily manipulated by Earl! =x And it doesn't seem like he actually likes her yet...well from episode 3 anyway. Ah well, I'll go keep watching!

Guest Autumn1430263885

OMGGG....just finished ep.9!! it's getting more interesting!! now there's a REAL enemny~~another fairy doctor...and ERMINE!!!WOOOT!!omg the ending of the episode was so deep and sad!

No offense to all the edgarxlydia fans out htere but...

GAHHHHHHHHHHHH...

i'm sorry but i see edgar as a pathetic imposter even though he has good looks.

he's too frail to my liking..i prefer a stronger more manly guy who can protect the girl he likes [ex:keplie has that quality]

Instead, Lydia is the one always protecting Edgar...she's more like a mother figure to him.

he should go with ermine and lydia with raven!!! and if she doens't like raven...too bad for her! i'll have him!

PLUS...i think it would be more interesting to see a relationship bloom btw raven and lydia...since raven's personality is a little tough, it could be all like lydia could teach him the feelings of love ^^ a deep romance!YAY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fmDUkq-J3UY

made a short video =D hehe womanizer-earl and the fairy...edgar just matched the song so much! ;p

Archived