Song Seung Hun 송승헌

Admin

*** Such a great cast! :P

Song Seung Heon, Krystal, Lee Si Eon, And More Have A “The Player” Reunion

4f9e39cd235344f6a355c52308196960.jpeg?s=

Members of the cast and crew of “The Player” met up for a reunion!

On September 16, actor Song Seung Heon shared a photo of the drama’s leads at a restaurant, including himself, Krystal, Lee Si Eon, and Tae Won Suk, as well as director Go Jae Hyun. He wrote in the caption, “‘The Player’ all together for the first time in a while!”

“The Player” is a 2018 OCN drama about a crime-fighting team, and it ended in November with high viewership ratings.

Watch “The Player” from the beginning below!

Watch Now

credit : soompi news

• Like 1

Krystal Thanks “The Player” Co-Star Song Seung Heon For Sending Coffee Truck To Drama Set

d27ebbf39237464db32798b4643c6ef2.jpeg?s=

“The Player” co-stars continue to show their support for one another!

On September 17, Krystal took to her Instagram story to show off the coffee truck that Song Seung Heon had sent to the set of her new drama.

0004085999_001_20190917175425231.jpg

0004085999_002_20190917175425242.jpg

0004085999_003_20190917175425251.jpg

She captioned the first photo, “From Seung Heon,” tagging the actor. She also posed in front of the truck with her new co-stars, writing, “Thank you.” The last photo is zoomed in on Song Seung Heon’s name in the banner, which reads, “I support actor Krystal!”

Krystal and Song Seung Heon starred in OCN’s “Player” together late last year. Back in August, Krystal sent him a coffee truck on the set of tvN’s “The Great Show.”

Catch the duo in action in the first episode of “Player” below!

Watch Now

Source (1) / soompi news

• Like 1

10 Most Searched Drama Characters In Korea (Based On Sept. 17 Data)

Naver -the most used search engine in Korea- offers a lot of data in relation to the most searched keywords on its platform.

You would already know about the daily ranking of the most searched dramas, Naver has a lot of other rankings such as the most searched news topic, the most searched news topic in entertainment and sports, and much more.

Among these rankings of the most searched, the platform has a ranking of the most searched drama characters in Korea with a daily ranking. It is quite interesting to see which characters are the most searched.

This list is based on the data of Sept. 17 daily searched drama characters.

Pictures-of-most-searched-characters.jpg

1- Doti – “Arthdal Chronicles

2- Harim – “Arthdal Chronicles

3- Park ChanSook – “When The Camellia Blooms

4- Lee Soo – “Flower Crew: Joseon Marriage Agency

5- Lee Jin – “Rookie Historian Goo Hae Ryung

6- Choi TaeJoon – “A Place in the Sun”

7- Wi DaeHan – “The Great Show”

8- BaDa – “Miss Lee”

9- Lee ByungHoon – “VIP”

10- Lee HyunJi – “Secret Boutique”

most searched drama character, most searched korea, drama characters

Most probably people were curious about the actors of the characters and searched for their name through their character’s names.

Did you ever search for these characters? Do you find the ranking interesting?

source :https://www.kpopmap.com/10-most-searched-drama-characters-in-korea-based-on-sept-17-data/

• Like 1

Update 2nd Week l 10 Most Talked About Actors & Dramas On September 2019

Good Data Corporation releases weekly rankings of the most talked about dramas and actors/actresses of the airing dramas. The data are collected from the netizen’s reactions to online news, community, social media and videos.

1st Week of September (Release on Sept. 9)

-Dramas-

1- “At Eighteen

2- “Hell is Other People

3- “Arthdal Chronicles

4- “Doctor John”

5- “Be Melodramatic

6- “Rookie Historian Goo Hae Ryung

7- “Class of Lies

8– “Mother of Mine”

9- “Welcome 2 Life

10- “The Great Show”

most talked about actors, most talked dramas, kdramas most talked

-Actors-

1- Ong SeongWu – “At Eighteen

2- Ji Sung –  “Doctor John”

3- Kim HyangGi – “At Eighteen

4- Lee DongWook – “Hell is Other People

5- Lee SeYoung –  “Doctor John”

6- Song JoongKi – “Arthdal Chronicles

7- Rain – “Welcome 2 Life

8- Im SiWan – “Hell is Other People

9- Song SeungHeon – “The Great Show”

10- Shin SeKyung – “Rookie Historian Goo Hae Ryung

2nd Week of September (Release on Sept. 16)

-Dramas-

1- “At Eighteen

2- “Arthdal Chronicles

3- “Be Melodramatic

4- “Hell is Other People

5- “Flower Crew: Joseon Marriage Agency

6– “Mother of Mine”

7- “Vagabond

8- “The Great Show”

9- “Welcome 2 Life

10- “Let Me Hear Your Song

-Actors-

2- Park JiHoon – “Flower Crew: Joseon Marriage Agency

3- Song JoongKi – “Arthdal Chronicles

4- Jang DongGun – “Arthdal Chronicles

5- Kim HyangGi – “At Eighteen

6- Song SeungHeon – “The Great Show”

7- Suzy – “Vagabond

8- Lee SeungGi – “Vagabond

9- Rain – “Welcome 2 Life

10- Kim JiWon – “Arthdal Chronicles

• Like 1

*** “The Great Show” ratings decreased this week. <_<

Monday-Tuesday Korean Drama Ratings | 3rd Week Of September

cover-ratings-1809.jpg

Monday-Tuesday K-Dramas’ ratings are back! Which drama came first in the ratings this week?

“Flower Crew: Joseon Marriage Agency” started this week on JTBC.

Sept. 16 (Monday)
Welcome 2 Life Ep.26 MBC 4.7%
Welcome 2 Life Ep.25 MBC 3.9%
Flower Crew: Joseon Marriage Agency JTBC 4.3%
Let Me Hear Your Song Ep.26 KBS 3.2%
Let Me Hear Your Song Ep.25 KBS 2.7%
The Great Show tvN 2.5%

Sept. 17 (Tuesday)
Welcome 2 Life Ep.28 MBC 5.9%
Welcome 2 Life Ep.27 MBC 4.4%
Flower Crew: Joseon Marriage Agency JTBC 3.8%
Let Me Hear Your Song Ep.24 KBS 3.6%
Let Me Hear Your Song Ep.23 KBS 3.3%
The Great Show tvN 2.7%

source : https://www.kpopmap.com/monday-tuesday-korean-drama-ratings-3rd-week-of-september/

• Like 1

Drama viewership ratings for the week of Sep. 16-22, 2019

dramaratings_2.jpg

Monday, Sep. 16      
Let Me Hear Your Song 25 KBS 2.7%
Let Me Hear Your Song 26 KBS 3.2%
Welcome 2 Life 25 MBC 3.9%
Welcome 2 Life 26 MBC 4.7%
Flower Crew: Joseon Marriage Agency 1 JTBC 4.3%
The Great Show 7 tvN 2.5%
Tuesday, Sep. 17      
Let Me Hear Your Song 27 KBS 3.3%
Let Me Hear Your Song 28 KBS 3.6%
Welcome 2 Life 27 MBC 4.4%
Welcome 2 Life 28 MBC 5.9%
Flower Crew: Joseon Marriage Agency 2 JTBC 3.8%
The Great Show 8 tvN 2.7%

(skipped unrelated.....)

LINK here : http://www.dramabeans.com/2019/09/drama-viewership-ratings-for-the-week-of-sep-16-22-2019/

Watch: Song Seung Heon Makes Every Single Person On Set Laugh In “The Great Show” Making-Of Video

64cf1b859fbd4ccd8bfe1d10d0da6e64.jpeg?s=

tvN’s “The Great Show” revealed a making-of video for its seventh and eighth episodes!

In the clip, Song Seung Heon cracks jokes with co-stars and extras in between takes.

The-Great-Show_1.jpg

Lee Sun Bin makes hearts flutter with her beauty as she arrives at the movie theater for her date with Song Seung Heon. They listen to the instructions from the director and rehearse the scene where their hands touch while eating popcorn.

The-Great-Show_2.jpg

The two actors then run into a realistic-looking fight taking place at her parents’ chicken restaurant. The actor is full of ideas as he suggests various gestures for the scuffle, and everyone has a blast shooting the scene. When the director shouts cut, Lee Sun Bin drops to the floor laughing because of the witty improvisations of her co-stars.

The-Great-Show_3.jpg

Because of Song Seung Heonk, Lee Won Jong ends up letting out a chuckle after saying his line. Speaking about Song Seung Heon’s realistic expression, Lee Jong Won explains, “I’m sorry. He really looked down on me and I could totally feel it.”

Kang Sung Jin suddenly appears at an already solemn dinner and introduces himself as the father of the children. The child actors add to the joyful atmosphere on set with their adorable giggles, but they also show off their professionalism by quickly getting into character for the shoot.

“The Great Show” airs on Mondays and Tuesdays at 9:30 p.m. KST. Check out the making-of video below:

Watch the latest episode with English subtitles now!

Watch Now

credit : soompi news

• Like 2

*** “The Great Show” hit 2.2 percent last night's broadcast. :P

K-Drama Premiere: “The Great Show” Aims To Stage A Spectacular Political Spectacle

68256418_504351913469672_761706418952522

Song Seung Heon is back with another quality drama, The Great Show. 

As Assemblyman Wie Dae Han, Song is determined to be the perfect politician, polished on the outside, but flawed on the inside. He is quirky and polite, his smile is bright and his speech is passionate. However, Dae Han struggles with his past and overcoming his Goliath – Assemblyman Kang Kyung Hoon.

The Great Show

PREMIERE WEEK RATING: 3.5.gif

PREMIERE WEEK RECAP

The Great Show

Wie Dae Han is the hottest new assemblyman — perfectly coiffed, intelligent and extremely likable. He proposes the most laws, he’s known for his diligence and perfect attendance in Assembly, and he won Best Assemblyman Award in 2015. He’s the David to Assemblyman Kang Kyun Hoon’s Goliath.

The Complicated Past of Assemblyman Kang and Dae Han

Assemblyman Kang and Dae Han go way back. Years ago, Dae Han approached Assemblyman Kang as a teenager. He begged for him to help them not lose their family restaurant. Dae Han told Assemblyman Kang that his son Joon Ho was his classmate.

Strangely, he apologized for beating Joon Ho in the midterm exams. He tried to say it was just luck that he came in first and Joon Ho came in second.

Assemblyman Kang said he would ask his aide to check whats going on. Dae Han thanks him and leaves. But Assemblyman Kang stopped him and he said that in order for a Country to run well, people have to keep to their duties and not to covet what’s not theirs.

This was when Dae Han realized his dream to become an assemblyman himself one day. He promised himself that he would get rid of scumbags like Assemblyman Kang.

Dae Han’s Father’s Death

During the campaign period, Dae Han receives news that his father passed away. He has no choice but to act as the chief mourner even if he still has a grudge against him after not seeing him since he was 8 years old. The father committed suicide and is found after a week. However, a video goes viral of Dae Han ignoring his father who was standing in a crowd during his campaign. The public turns against him and calls him the most reprobate son.

The Great Show

He realizes that Assemblyman Kang released the video and used it against him. Desperate to save the campaign, Dae Han decides to suspend the campaign to repent. He starts a mourning march, kneeling for every three steps – which improves his ratings. However, it destroys his reputation too much. Dae Han loses the elections and even breaks up with his girlfriend.

Spoiler

The Great Show

Who is Da Jung?

After the election, Dae Han develops a panic disorder. He starts working as a designated driver. He tries desperately to remind people of who he was, but he comes across as pathetic. His former assistant Bong Joo thinks that he should work on making sure people forget about him instead. Since people know him as a reprobate son, Dae Han should make sure that he’s forgotten.

The Great Show

Soo Hyun, Dae Han’s college junior, moves into the neighborhood where Dae Han also lives. One day, they meet in the market a

nd run into Da Jung. She acts like she lost her brother and gets Dae Han to help her. On the other hand, Dae Han sees a chance to boost his popularity, which annoys Soo Hyun. They fall right into Da Jung’s plan. Both Soo Hyun and Dae Han help Da Jung look for her birth father.

The Great Show

That night, Dae Han talks to Da Jung on the phone about her birth father. He tells her that finding out about a daughter would be like receiving a Christmas present. Da Jung shows up on his doorstep and drops a bombshell — Dae Han is her birth father.

The Great Show

Dae Han – He is NOT the father

Dae Han reels from the revelation that Da Jung might be his daughter. He allows them to stay in his house but demands for a paternity test. Da Jung agrees because she is sure that he is her birth father.

Meanwhile, Dae Han tries to find for a place for the kids to stay. He can’t afford to take them in since he has no real job. Dae Han decides to put them in an orphanage.

He talks to Da Jung about the orphanage. Da Jung gets upset and tells him that they aren’t orphans. She feels sorry that she approached him, and gathers the kids and leaves. Outside, they run into Soo Hyun. She asks about Da Jung’s birth father, but Da Jung is evasive. She sees their suitcases and Da Jung tries to explain that her birth father didn’t have a big house. However Soo Hyun assumes that he kicked the kids out.

Dae Han explains he is taking them home so Soo Hyun insists to come. When they get to the kids’ home, it is dirty and empty with no food. Soo Hyun feels sorry and buys them food, telling Dae Han that she is sure the birth father is a scumbag and garbage. Dae Han takes offense and says he might have a reason for turning them away.

Dae Han receives news from Bong Joo that the paternity test came back negative. However, he also brings bad news that Joon Ho might run in the next elections.

Dae Han Makes A Decision And Changes His Life

Meanwhile, Assemblyman Kang and his son Joon Ho do publicity stunts like feeding programs. However, Assemblyman Kang tells Joon Ho he plans to retire and not run in the next election. He encourages Joon Ho to run in his place, but Joon Ho initially declines. He says that politics is not for him.

Meanwhile, Dae Han is seated outside a convenience store eating ramen. He reads positive comments about the publicity stunt of Assemblyman Kang when he receives a call. He runs to the location and runs into Joon Ho. It turns out Joon Ho called for a designated driver. Even though he was embarrassed, Dae Han accepts the job. His former girlfriend Hye Jin is also with Joon Ho, which added to his embarrasment. He gets riled up talking about Joon Ho’s dad and is involved in an accident.

As Joon Ho leaves, Dae Han gets a call from Soo Hyun. Da Jung had called her. She was pretending she was calling a chicken place and Soo Hyun guessed they needed help. On their way to the children, Dae Han makes a decision.

The Great Show

They arrive at the children’s home to find two men harassing the kids because of their father’s debt. Dae Han is enraged and tells them to leave. He tells them that from now on, he will be the children’s father.

PREMIERE WEEK AFTERTHOUGHTS

The Great Show

Song Seung Heon is a charmer, no doubt about it. He’s handsome and he’s a great actor. I’m excited to see how he’s going to jive with a cast full of children. This reminds me strongly of Terius Behind Me. Watching So Ji Sub interact with the children even after filming delighted me to no end. I’m excited to see if Song will be the same.

I love the cast, especially the kids. They’re adorable, Tak is a typical annoying teenager, glued to his smart phone. But he has depth. I hope he reveals himself more in the coming episodes. Da Jung (Roh Jeung Eui) is spectacular. Even at her young age, there is maturity in her acting, even with her aegyeo moments. She takes charge of her siblings and struggles to make a living, but she’s vulnerable and scared. She showed a great balance in acting for the premiere week.

Overall, the story is captivating and kept me engrossed. Immediately, I root for Da Jung and the kids. Initially, Joon Ho is kind and I can’t see him as a potential rival, but by the end of the second episode, it’s starting to unfold. As always, Lim Ju Hwan is impeccable. But perhaps, a leading role in the future? Why must you always accept second lead roles?

And for all Hotel Del Luna fans out there, Lee Do Hyun also made a cameo during the premiere week as the young Wie Dae Han.

So if you want to see a modern-day Lee Do Hyun, make sure to check out The Great Show!

The Great Show

The Great Show is on tvN every Monday and Tuesday. It’s also available on Viu.

source : HelloKpop

Spoiler

• Like 1

Update 3rd Week l 10 Most Talked About Actors & Dramas On September 2019

Good Data Corporation releases weekly rankings of the most talked about dramas and actors/actresses of the airing dramas. The data are collected from the netizen’s reactions to online news, community, social media and videos.

1st Week of September (Release on Sept. 9)

-Dramas-

1- “At Eighteen

2- “Hell is Other People

3- “Arthdal Chronicles

4- “Doctor John”

5- “Be Melodramatic

6- “Rookie Historian Goo Hae Ryung

7- “Class of Lies

8– “Mother of Mine”

9- “Welcome 2 Life

10- “The Great Show”

Good Data Corporation

-Actors-

2- Ji Sung –  “Doctor John”

3- Kim HyangGi – “At Eighteen

4- Lee DongWook – “Hell is Other People

5- Lee SeYoung –  “Doctor John”

6- Song JoongKi – “Arthdal Chronicles

7- Rain – “Welcome 2 Life

8- Im SiWan – “Hell is Other People

9- Song SeungHeon – “The Great Show”

10- Shin SeKyung – “Rookie Historian Goo Hae Ryung

Good Data Corporation

2nd Week of September (Release on Sept. 16)

-Dramas-

1- “At Eighteen

2- “Arthdal Chronicles

3- “Be Melodramatic

4- “Hell is Other People

5- “Flower Crew: Joseon Marriage Agency

6– “Mother of Mine”

7- “Vagabond

8- “The Great Show”

9- “Welcome 2 Life

10- “Let Me Hear Your Song

Good Data Corporation

-Actors-

2- Park JiHoon – “Flower Crew: Joseon Marriage Agency

3- Song JoongKi – “Arthdal Chronicles

4- Jang DongGun – “Arthdal Chronicles

5- Kim HyangGi – “At Eighteen

6- Song SeungHeon – “The Great Show”

7- Suzy – “Vagabond

8- Lee SeungGi – “Vagabond

9- Rain – “Welcome 2 Life

10- Kim JiWon – “Arthdal Chronicles

source : https://www.kpopmap.com/10-most-talked-about-actors-dramas-on-september-2019/

• Like 1

***Sigh........... “The Great Show” continued to decrease in ratings. :o

Monday-Tuesday Korean Drama Ratings | 4th Week Of September

Monday-Tuesday K-Dramas’ ratings are back! Which drama came first in the ratings this week?

“Let Me Hear Your Song” ended and from next week “Tale of Nokdu” with Kim SoHyun, Jang DongYoon, 5urprise’s Kang TaeOh and more will premiere on the same time slot of KBS.

“Welcome 2 Life” ended.

Sept. 23 (Monday)
Welcome 2 Life Ep.30 MBC 6.1%
Welcome 2 Life Ep.29 MBC 4.5%
Let Me Hear Your Song Ep.30 KBS 3.5%
Flower Crew: Joseon Marriage Agency JTBC 3.4%
Let Me Hear Your Song Ep.29 KBS 3.0%
The Great Show tvN 2.2%

Sept. 24 (Tuesday)
Welcome 2 Life Ep.32 MBC 6.0%
Welcome 2 Life Ep.31 MBC 4.2%
Let Me Hear Your Song Ep.32 KBS 4.0%
Let Me Hear Your Song Ep.31 KBS 3.6%
Flower Crew: Joseon Marriage Agency JTBC 3.5%
The Great Show tvN 2.1%

source : https://www.kpopmap.com/monday-tuesday-korean-drama-ratings-4th-week-of-september/

• Like 1

Drama viewership ratings for the week of Sep. 23-29, 2019

dramaratings_2.jpg

Monday, Sep. 23      
Let Me Hear Your Song 29 KBS 3.0%
Let Me Hear Your Song 30 KBS 3.5%
Welcome 2 Life 29 MBC 4.5%
Welcome 2 Life 30 MBC 6.1%
Flower Crew: Joseon Marriage Agency 3 JTBC 3.4%
The Great Show 9 tvN 2.2%
Tuesday, Sep. 24      
Let Me Hear Your Song 31 KBS 3.6%
Let Me Hear Your Song 32 KBS 4.0%
Welcome 2 Life 31 MBC 4.2%
Welcome 2 Life 32 MBC 6.0%
Flower Crew: Joseon Marriage Agency 4 JTBC 3.5%
The Great Show 10 tvN 2.1%

(skipped unrelated.....)

LINK here : http://www.dramabeans.com/2019/09/drama-viewership-ratings-for-the-week-of-sep-23-29-2019/

• Like 1

Drama viewership ratings for the week of Sep. 30-Oct. 6, 20

dramaratings_2.jpg

Monday, Sep. 30      
Tale of Nokdu 1 KBS 5.6%
Tale of Nokdu 2 KBS 7.1%
Flower Crew: Joseon Marriage Agency 5 JTBC 3.1%
The Great Show 11 tvN 2.0%
Tuesday, Oct. 1      
Tale of Nokdu 3 KBS 6.5%
Tale of Nokdu 4 KBS 8.3%
Flower Crew: Joseon Marriage Agency 6 JTBC 3.0%
The Great Show 12 tvN 2.4%

(skipped unrelated.....)

LINK here : http://www.dramabeans.com/2019/10/drama-viewership-ratings-for-the-week-of-sep-30-oct-6-2019/

***“The Great Show” ratings increased compared to last week. :P

Monday-Tuesday Korean Drama Ratings | 2nd Week Of October

cover-ratings-1010-monday-tuesday.jpg

Oct. 7 (Monday)
Tale of Nokdu Ep.6 KBS 7.1%
Tale of Nokdu Ep.5 KBS 5.4%
Flower Crew: Joseon Marriage Agency JTBC 3.3%
The Great Show tvN 2.3%

Oct. 8 (Tuesday)
Tale of Nokdu Ep.8 KBS 6.7%
Tale of Nokdu Ep.7 KBS 5.8%
Flower Crew: Joseon Marriage Agency JTBC 3.0%
The Great Show tvN 2.7%

source : https://www.kpopmap.com/monday-tuesday-korean-drama-ratings-2nd-week-of-october/

Drama viewership ratings for the week of Oct. 7-13, 2019

dramaratings_2.jpg

Monday, Oct. 7      
Tale of Nokdu 5 KBS 5.4%
Tale of Nokdu 6 KBS 7.1%
Flower Crew: Joseon Marriage Agency 7 JTBC 3.3%
The Great Show 13 tvN 2.3%
Tuesday, Oct. 8      
Tale of Nokdu 7 KBS 5.8%
Tale of Nokdu 8 KBS 6.7%
Flower Crew: Joseon Marriage Agency 8 JTBC 3.0%
The Great Show 14 tvN 2.7%

(skipped unrelated.....)

LINK here : http://www.dramabeans.com/2019/10/drama-viewership-ratings-for-the-week-of-oct-7-13-2019/

Song Seung Heon, Im Joo Hwan, Lee Sun Bin, And More Smile Brightly As “The Great Show” Prepares For Ending

66770248079d4a50a30ad3ee7c6c28f5.jpeg?s=

With only two episodes left until the end, tvN’s “The Great Show” has revealed photos of the cast from behind the scenes!

In the photos, Song Seung Heon, Lee Sun Bin, Im Joo Hwan, and more are smiling brightly. Three of the four siblings Park Ye Na, Kim Joon, and Jung Joon Won are busy playing with a phone, while Lee Won Jong, Kim Hyun, and VIXX’s Hyuk show off their chemistry as a trio by posing for a photo together. Even though they appear as rivals in the drama, Song Seung Heon, Im Joo Hwan, and Park Ha Na look friendly when the cameras are not rolling. All the cast members look like they are having fun.

The-Great-Show1.png

The production team of “The Great Show” said, “We sincerely thank viewers who have loved ‘The Great Show’ until now. Please stay with Song Seung Heon to find out whether or not he will be able to successfully become the head of a great family that is filled with family love that is thicker than blood, as well as making his life-long dream come true by reentering the General Assembly.”

The penultimate episode of “The Great Show” will air on October 14 at 9:30 p.m. KST.

Catch up with the latest episode below!

Watch Now

Source (1) / soompi news