Song Seung Hun 송승헌

Admin

class="entry-title"

Kim Jaejoong rejects medical treatment from Song Seung Hun in ‘Time Slip Dr.Jin’

201208052220775893_1.jpg

On the most recent episode of MBC‘s Time Slip Dr. Jin, Kim Kyung Tak, played by JYJ‘s Jaejoong is severely injured while fighting to protect his ‘father’.

Although he was taken to Doctor Jin, played by Song Seung Hun, he roared out, “I don’t want to be treated by you. It I die, I die, but I don’t want to have my life handed to me by you!” and refused any kind of medical aid.

Dr. Jin unable to convince the stubborn patient, requests for Young Rae (Park Min Young) who happens to be Kyung Tak’s ex-fiancee, to treat him instead. Young Rae, who was the one to call off the marriage, seeks out Kyung Tak and pleads him to receive medical care saying, “Although I cannot heal the wounds I left in your heart, I would like to heal the wound on your body.” He finally complies and receives her treatment.

In related news, with the drama coming near its end and with Dr.Jin and Young Rae’s love still unresolved, fans are waiting to see how the drama will play out.

Source + Image: Osen via Naver, Dr.Jin Ep.21 / allkpop

Fr: SSH Baidu, SSH DC

[Kolping News, July 30th] Song Seung Hun will be another new ambassador. SSH will film the ads in the end of August, subsequently in planning to release the ads before Mid-Autumn Festival.

At July 30th, Korean actress Park Ha Seon arrived in signing the agreement. As for Song Seung Hun, due to his tight schedule, his agent representative represented him for signing the agreement.

sgsah.jpg

Park Ha Seon

ALyKk.jpg

jerebtang said: Fr: SSH Baidu, SSH DC

[Kolping News, July 30th] Song Seung Hun will be another new ambassador. SSH will film the ads in the end of August, subsequently in planning to release the ads before Mid-Autumn Festival.

At July 30th, Korean actress Park Ha Seon arrived in signing the agreement. As for Song Seung Hun, due to his tight schedule, his agent representative represented him for signing the agreement.

class="articletitle"'Time Slip Dr.Jin' Song Seung Hun, Last Filming Picture "Now Into Our Memories..."

27002-werts.jpg

Song Seung Hun revealed a picture from the last filming of 'Time Slip Dr.Jin'.

Song Seung Hun posted on his twitter, "Now into our memories... Good job, everyone!" along with a picture taken with Lee Bum Soo, Jin Ee Han, and Kim Jaejoong.

In the picture, the four guys have their arms around each other's shoulders. They are at the filming set in Kang Hwa, and their smiles seem to be half sad, half happy.

Internet users who saw this commented, "Good job everyone", "I'm sad that it's ending", etc.

Photo Credits: Song Seung Hun Twitter / kpopstarz

***I'm looking forward to whom he will fall in love with again. He really should have a special someone now. Whoever will that be, lucky girl. I mean come on - who doesn't want a sweet, a caring and a handsome man who would give up everything just to be with you. I hope he finds the right woman for him. Good choice to choose love but seriously, I hope when he does get married someday he'll never stop acting. To whom he ever decides to start a family someday I wish him all the best.  ;))

class="entry-title"Dr. Jin’s Song Seung Hun reveals his ideal type + thoughts on marriage

20120809_1344508086_74498900_1.jpg

Veteran actor Song Seung Hun revealed his ideal type.

At an interview that took place at his restaurant ‘Blacksmith‘ on August 9th, the actor said, “My dreams as an actor and movie star are very important, but I would like to create a family with a wife and kids.”

Some may think that I’m not in a good position to do so as an actor, but I can give up acting for my [future] family,” he also revealed. “In the past, the idea of marriage seemed so foreign to me, but now I’m envious of my colleagues who have started families. Having a happy home is my dream, and I think I can get married if I fall in love. If I had to choose between love and work, I would choose love.

When asked about his ideal type, the actor responded, “I like girls who are bright and optimistic.

Meanwhile, Song Seung Hun is currently cast in MBC drama Dr. Jin‘ which is scheduled to air it’s last episode this weekend.

Source & Image: TVReport via Nate / allkpop