Song Seung Hun 송승헌

Admin

YJH shared some very interesting information at a Christmas EOE fan meeting in Japan :rolleyes:

http://www.chosunonline.com/entame/20091226000026

記事入力 : 2009/12/26 11:48:16

ヨン・ジョンフンが4年ぶり訪日で『エデンの東』ファンミ開催

625096731280233059.jpg

*rough translation

Yeon Jung-hoon visits Japan after four years held EOE fans meeting

- Actor YJH on 25th at 6:00 pm, 『Hallyu』 Special Events Christmas Night "East of Eden『 Yeon Jung Hoon Fan Meeting 』Special" was held in Tokyo Ota Kumin Hall Aprico Hall.

- MC Koshimura Tomokazu is voice actor (Japanese dubbed version of Cheol (Song Seung-heon). "DVD to see the Japanese version, Koshimura's voice was like a brother Cheol" praised YJH.

- Ep 12 Cheol reunited the scene in the story Wook was hurt, "I have a very sticky glue the blood, (Mr Seung-heon) so it was hard to stick," he said.

- Song Seung Heon cool to ride a bike, "That was taken in tow. In fact, Mr Seung Heon is not too good at riding a motorcycle", revealed some surprising facts. :lol:

- However says "Seung Heon is very gentle. Tough to everything B) Cheol and Lee Dong Wook as the relationship of drama, his contact with me. And sometimes even interesting. A senior personally love and trust" showed feelings.

- In ep 20 there is the story of Cheol and Dong Wook in bed, talk about memories, "It's trying to depict the scene of brotherly love. The men cuddle with each other - it was a little hard (laughs)" he sprinkled with jokes.

Guest irsalı

Thanks to all members for every sharing. :)

I love this handsome guy.I haven't watch his any drama yet.I want to start with Law Firm but can't find anywhere. :(

Greetings to all Seung Hun fans.Take care...

Guest irsalı

Thanks for sharing the news and photos .

And I want too , to see Law Firm , that one is not avaible on mysoju - the parts are under repair . I try to find it somewere else .

Yes mysoju links are all broken.I'm triying to find too.If you find anywhere please tell me.I will tell you too. :)

So Ji Sub and Song Seung Hun together.I can't wait to watch. :)

Thanks for sharing the news and photos .

And I want too , to see Law Firm , that one is not avaible on mysoju - the parts are under repair . I try to find it somewere else .

Yes mysoju links are all broken.I'm triying to find too.If you find anywhere please tell me.I will tell you too. :)

So Ji Sub and Song Seung Hun together.I can't wait to watch. :)

while you both search... sharing a few pictures from SBS

photo_14.jpg

photo_30.jpg

photo_6.jpg

photo_1.jpg

-----------------------------------------------------

from Lotte, January 2010 wallpaper :D

lottedfs1024_012010c.jpg

*TSH

Law firm is a little old drama ( 2001 ) . I can't see on Azn , it doesn't exist there . So , i will wait until somebody is able to find it . It's just like that drama with Ahn Jae Wook ( SIMH -1997 ) - that one i was able to see because of some fan of him , uploated on you tube , but just with espanish subtitle ( good that i can understand that language too ) . In fact , Star in my heart was the very first korean drama i saw ( this year ) . Because of that i found out about k dramas and movies , music and other ... :D

But , please ... I will be really greatfull if it will be with english subtitle . Time is not a probleme , i can wait .

And Yeah !!! SJS and SSH togheter - that i can't wait :rolleyes:

Invincible update by njs of TSH (thank you)

from: HL -> http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=L...;aid=0001995841

송승헌은 영화 '영웅본색'의 리메이크작인 송해성 감독의 '무적자' 촬영 때문에

12월 중순부터 내년 1월초까지 중국에 머무른다.

Song Seung Heon in the movie 'mujeokja' 'A Better Tomorrow' remake directed by song haeseong, shooting in China from mid-Dec until early Jan.

... SH at Shilla Hotel Seoul on 13 Dec, in Tokyo 16-18 Dec, did Whisen shooting on 22 Dec (unconfirmed), and then SBS voice recording on 23 Dec....

not forgetting JJM participated SBS radio program on 24 Dec and said he is making preparations for the movie...

wondered how it is possible for SH to be in China shooting the movie... unless SH is Superman?? also, there have never been news/info that shooting will be done in China (but Thailand is confirmed).

--------------------------------------------------------------

due to requests from SSH fans about posting recent S-Kizuna released pictures in mass forums...i will not post them here but please visit...

http://trulyseungheon.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?p=42862#42862

the link will take you straight into a TSH thread where S-Kizuna latest released info and pictures are posted

(thank you TSH friends :blush: )

Guest irsalı

while you both search... sharing a few pictures from SBS

Thank you 2uss for pictures and the article.Did you watched Law Firm?

Law firm is a little old drama ( 2001 ) . I can't see on Azn , it doesn't exist there . So , i will wait until somebody is able to find it . It's just like that drama with Ahn Jae Wook ( SIMH -1997 ) - that one i was able to see because of some fan of him , uploated on you tube , but just with espanish subtitle ( good that i can understand that language too ) . In fact , Star in my heart was the very first korean drama i saw ( this year ) . Because of that i found out about k dramas and movies , music and other ... :D

But , please ... I will be really greatfull if it will be with english subtitle . Time is not a probleme , i can wait .

And Yeah !!! Sjs and Shs togheter - that i can't wait :rolleyes:

Dany28;I watched my first Korean drama this year too.I didn’t know anything about Korean dramas and Korean stars since this year.Then again;I’m searching for English subs too. :)

Dany28;I watched my first Korean drama this year too.I didn’t know anything about Korean dramas and Korean stars since this year.Then again;I’m searching for English subs too. :)

Hi , and from where are u ? SSH & SJS , are your favorite hallyu star , too ? ( because we met on SJS thread , too :P ).

Never in my life until this year , didn't go crazy for something . I thought that my family will say that i am childish , but :lol: i talk with them about what i see . I told about the story of every drama i watched to my mother :lol: , and this , on messenger , because she is in Roumania , and me , here , in Portugal :rolleyes:

I send her , and not just her ( my cousins , my aunt :D , close friends ) pictures :lol:

My mom like SSH , too , but likes Rain and SJS , too ... My sis it's here with me , and is crazy like me . Our husbands are their own passion - fishing , and we have k dramas , movies and music .

First it was Rain , then SJS since i saw Misa .

But , SHS , it's the older - their Oppa . I love so much when he sings . And he has a beautiful smile .

For me , it's like a circle ... with my favorites . Only they are always on my mind , and i think about them and i am interested so much . After all , there are so many great k actors and actressess . I like many of them , but not that much and not that intensively .

The fact that SJS and SSH are like brothers - i am so happy .

This is a card i made

Hol_tksgv07.jpg

Off topic

Someone who knows me , see the difference - i listen at home and in my car just k music , i eat ramen , and so many other things . Here the people doesn't know what is ramen if i say that name , and don't know that the songs i listen are korean . For european people , it's more known jappannesse , and chinesse . So , they don't make the differrence . Here and in Ro lives many chinesse people. Today , i know that in China they talk mandarine , and i know a lot ( almost everything ) about Korea , a little about Thai and Taiwan ... a little more about Jappane ( japonia ) .

Thank you 2uss for pictures and the article.Did you watched Law Firm?

hi irsali

no, i have not watched Law Firm yet :(

i'm like both of you who haven't seen it yet, but i want to someday

the projects of SSH that i saw were...

dramas:

some episodes of 3Men 3Women comedy

finished Happy Together (the cast of this drama were not well known and are now great stars in the industry)

finished Autumn In My Heart (still my top favorite of all time in Kdramas :rolleyes: )

finished Summer Scent

finished East of Eden (what an amazing journey :blush: in the end "love" wins)

movies:

Calla (i love this movie, cute and captivating :D )

So Close (not much scenes of SSH here :mellow: )

Make It Big (very funny!!! :lol: and cool B) at the same time)

The Cool Guy (funny and heartwarming)

Fate (very dark, really change SSH's image in this movie from the gentle to rough character)

ohhh dany very nice creation!!! :D

i'm away from my home computer visiting family and relatives out of state, so i can't make any fan arts right now :rolleyes:

but after the new year, i will make more fan arts :P

Guest jennyluvSSH

Seungheon oppa didn't present the desang award since there's no pictures :blink: oh wellz he must be busy filming mujeokja woOOpEEE! :D

2uss dearie is oppa now filming in Busan or is he in Thailand? :huh:

a safe HaPpY NeW yEaR everyone!

Seungheon oppa didn't present the desang award since there's no pictures :blink: oh wellz he must be busy filming mujeokja woOOpEEE! :D

2uss dearie is oppa now filming in Busan or is he in Thailand? :huh:

a safe HaPpY NeW yEaR everyone!

hey jenny happy new year to you and to fellow SSH fans that silently visit this thread

hope all of you have a happy and safe new year ^_^

the info below was posted by njs @ TSH

from: HL -> http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=L...;aid=0001995841

송승헌은 영화 '영웅본색'의 리메이크작인 송해성 감독의 '무적자' 촬영 때문에

12월 중순부터 내년 1월초까지 중국에 머무른다.

Song Seung Heon in the movie 'mujeokja' 'A Better Tomorrow' remake directed by song haeseong, shooting in China from mid-Dec until early Jan.

... SH at Shilla Hotel Seoul on 13 Dec, in Tokyo 16-18 Dec, did Whisen shooting on 22 Dec (unconfirmed), and then SBS voice recording on 23 Dec....

not forgetting JJM participated SBS radio program on 24 Dec and said he is making preparations for the movie...

wondered how it is possible for SH to be in China shooting the movie... unless SH is Superman?? also, there have never been news/info that shooting will be done in China (but Thailand is confirmed).

there were reports that SH was shooting in China (most unlikely) but shooting will be in full force for sure in January and since SH didn't attend the MBC awards recently concludes only one thing, he is already at his shooting location (confirmed - in Busan or Thailand) which would be out of his way if he is to return to Seoul to present the Daesang award

lets be patient, surely, more news will surface soon after the new year and fan stalking pictures will as well start to appear :rolleyes:

Guest irsalı

Hi , and from where are u ? SHS & SJS , are your favorite hallyu star , too ? ( because we met on SJS thread , too :P ).

Never in my life until this year , didn't go crazy for something . I thought that my family will say that i am childish , but :lol: i talk with them about what i see . I told about the story of every drama i watched to my mother :lol: , and this , on messenger , because she is in Roumania , and me , here , in Portugal :rolleyes:

I send her , and not just her ( my cousins , my aunt :D , close friends ) pictures :lol:

My mom like SHS , too , but likes Rain and SJS , too ... My sis it's here with me , and is crazy like me . Our husbands are their own passion - fishing , and we have k dramas , movies and music .

First it was Rain , then SJS since i saw Misa .

But , SHS , it's the older - their Oppa . I love so much when he sings . And he has a beautiful smile .

For me , it's like a circle ... with my favorites . Only they are always on my mind , and i think about them and i am interested so much . After all , there are so many great k actors and actressess . I like many of them , but not that much and not that intensively .

The fact that SJS and SHS are like brothers - i am so happy .

Hi again Dany.I’m from Turkey.I’m a member of So Ji Sub thread for several months but I’m new at SSH thread.

*My favorite actor is So Ji Sub.I saw SSH while searching So Ji Sub and I’m interested with this handsome guy.I love his brillant smile.I love their friendship too.In famous people’s world it is hard to be good friend with each other.Their friendship is unique.

*I’m new at Korean world .I see that you are a big Korea fan. :) I know actors and actresses but I haven’t watch much drama and movie because I’m working hard and have no time. :(

hi irsali

dramas:

finished Happy Together (the cast of this drama were not well known and are now great stars in the industry)

finished Autumn In My Heart (still my top favorite of all time in Kdramas :rolleyes: )

finished Summer Scent

movies:

Fate (very dark, really change SSH's image in this movie from the gentle to rough character)

Hi 2uss. As I see you saw most of his dramas and movies. :)

Beside Law Firm; I want to watch East of Eden but it is too long for me.I will watch the series when I have free time.

Happy new year to all members and visitors.

Hi again Dany.I’m from Turkey.I’m a member of So Ji Sub thread for several months but I’m new at SSH thread.

*My favorite actor is So Ji Sub.I saw SSH while searching So Ji Sub and I’m interested with this handsome guy.I love his brillant smile.I love their friendship too.In famous people’s world it is hard to be good friend with each other.Their friendship is unique.

*I’m new at Korean world .I see that you are a big Korea fan. :) I know actors and actresses but I haven’t watch much drama and movie because I’m working hard and have no time. :(

Hi 2uss. As I see you saw most of his dramas and movies. :)

Beside Law Firm; I want to watch East of Eden but it is too long for me.I will watch the series when I have free time.

I can say that i am a new fan , too , just since March this year ( 2009 :P - korean's step in 2010 before Europe ) . I have seen up to 40 korean movies and at last 20 dramas .

Irsali U are near from my country ( Roumania ) :D

I got to know for first SJS ( I'm a JSA member B) ) . But immediately afterwards , I got to know SSH , too . And for me , both of them are equal for me . Their friendship warms my heart .

In real life too , it's hard to have a true friendship . I have friends , but it is one person ( OVER 18 YEARS ) , who is trully forever my best friend . Because i have her , i can make the difference . True friendships are rare . All of you loves you , but most be one or two more special . For , that friend is like a sister and she is unique.

Like we are , that way i see SSH and SJS .

It's funny the story how they met each other . :lol: - when they shot for a photo catalog

Now , SJS and his oppa , SSH has 10 years of friendship .

You maybe saw this video , but maybe not . I can go over that . It's touching , when SJS give flowers , personally to his friend , after he get an award .

SORRY , i can't find it . It's on my PC , downloaded . Watch it here

http://danylor.multiply.com/video/item/78/2008_MBC_

OH , and you most see EOE . It worths . Grace and Lee Dong Chul are an amazing and sweet couple . Lee Dong Wook it's an incredible character , and the others too . Ji Hyun , i like this character too , so much . She is like an angel without wings . :rolleyes: Han Ji Hye - great acting . Lee Da Hae - she is more great in My girl . I guees , because i liked her there - now it's odd for me his character . Finaly , the cast it is special .

And , i am just at 13 chapter . But , i love it . It's long , that it's true - i have seen just dramas with 16 . 20 or 25 ep's.

But , i repeat myself - IT WORTH

hi irsali

dramas:

finished Summer Scent

movies:

ohhh dany very nice creation!!! :D

i'm away from my home computer visiting family and relatives out of state, so i can't make any fan arts right now :rolleyes:

but after the new year, i will make more fan arts :P

I have seen with SSH

Dramas :

Autumn in my heart ( i like Song Hye Kyo so much - first i saw her in Full House )

Summer Scent ( i like Seunnie's black hair most than that blond )

And currently I'm watching slowly EOE , when i get free time .

Movies :

He was cool ( the cool guy ) - I saw over than 11 times , and i read the novel

Fate

Make it big

So Close - that one , I saw it in 2004 on dvd , and i didn't know who he is , and nothing about korean movies .This one wasn't a k movie - It's a Columbia TriStar Production - maybe , it was chinesse ?!

I have the movies on dvds.

I saw that MV , One love , and others too ( once upon a day , sad love story ,etc ) . And , of course , every comercial , Cf's i was capable to find .

2uss , i didn't find Calla the movie . Can i see that one somewhere with english subtitle ? I just saw the Mv-s , or fan mades .

Now , i have to prepare for this last 2009 evening . We will have a dinner , then we'll go to see the fireworks ( for my baby especially ) . At stay up to an restaurant ( my sis is working at 00:00 , the moment we step in the new year :angry: )

We don't have a party , because we are far away from our close friends ( i use to make parties with them ) and our family . We are just 5 ... <_< , me , my husband ,my sis , my brother in law and my baby .

HAPPY NEW YEAR SOOMPI MEMBERS AND VISITORS !

regarding SSH unable to attend the 2009 MBC Drama Awards

*rough translation

http://news.nate.com/view/20091130n04953

MBC연기대상, 작년 수상자 김명민·송승헌 모두 불참?

스타뉴스 원문 기사전송 2009-11-30 09:46

MBC Drama Awards, the winners last year, Song Seung Heon Kim Myungmin their absence?

- Hong Kong film A Better Tomorrow's remake 'mujeokja' cast starring Song Seung Heon is scheduled to shoot overseas in Southeast Asia in mid December. Song Seung Heon official said "overseas locations are in the middle of ttaeyeoseo do not know what to do," said it was too bad.

*TSH

Guest irsalı

I can say that i am a new fan , too , just since March this year ( 2009 :P - korean's step in 2010 before Europe ) . I have seen up to 40 korean movies and at last 20 dramas .

Irsali U are near from my country ( Roumania ) :D

I got to know for first SJS ( I'm a JSA member B) ) . But immediately afterwards , I got to know SHS , too . And for me , both of them are equal for me . Their friendship warms my heart .

In real life too , it's hard to have a true friendship . I have friends , but it is one person ( OVER 18 YEARS ) , who is trully forever my best friend . Because i have her , i can make the difference . True friendships are rare . All of you loves you , but most be one or two more special . For , that friend is like a sister and she is unique.

Like we are , that way i see SHS and SJS .

It's funny the story how they met each other . :lol: - when they shot for a photo catalog

Now , SJS and his oppa , SHS has 10 years of friendship .

You maybe saw this video , but maybe not . I can go over that . It's touching , when Sjs give flowers , personally to his friend , after he get an award .

SORRY , i can't find it . It's on my PC , downloaded . Watch it here

http://danylor.multiply.com/video/item/78/2008_MBC_

OH , and you most see EOE . It worths . Grace and Lee Dong Chul are an amazing and sweet couple . Lee Dong Wook it's an incredible character , and the others too . Ji Hyun , i like this character too , so much . She is like an angel without wings . :rolleyes: Han Ji Hye - great acting . Lee Da Hae - she is more great in My girl . I guees , because i liked her there - now it's odd for me his character . Finaly , the cast it is special .

And , i am just at 13 chapter . But , i love it . It's long , that it's true - i have seen just dramas with 16 . 20 or 25 ep's.

But , i repeat myself - IT WORTH

*So you’re from Romania but live in Portugal.Right?

*I don’t know much thing about SSH,but I know everything about So Ji Sub.I’m really interested with SSH and I will search about him.I want to know everything about this handsome guy. :)

*I haven't watch this video before.Thanks a lot.So Ji Sub is very kind as always.SSH is brillant here. :wub::wub:

*I didn’t watch this dramas but I want to watch East of Eden when I have time.

Greetings to all SSH fans.

ohhhh a very positive outlook of SSH from dramafever B):rolleyes:

(thank you to Tiffny for the article :blush: )

http://www.dramafever.com/blog/2009/12/ess...ong-seung-heon/

Dec 25, 2009/Posted by Tiffny

Song_Seung_Heon_1.jpg

Essential Actors: Song Seung Heon

Every few years, an actor bursts into the spotlight and captivates audiences whenever they grace the screen. With rugged manly looks, boyish charm and incredible acting skills, it seems that South Korea's Song Seung Heon is that actor.

Like most in the Korean entertainment industry, Song Seung Heon started his career as a model back in 1995 at the age of 19. He soon moved on to acting in several dramas for networks MBC and SBS. Shortly thereafter, he landed his first film role in the movie Calla, which introduced him to fans en masse.

The pivotal point in his career as a Kdrama actor came when he starred in the first of the 'Four Seasons' or 'Endless Love' series titled, 'Autumn In My Heart'. This drama was so successful that it, along with the three other 'Seasons' dramas are credited with igniting the Hallyu flame across Asia, and subsequently abroad into western countries.

Following the success of 'Autumn In My Heart', Song Seung Heon then went on to star in 'Summer Scent' (another Four Seasons series) which paved the way for more successful movie and drama roles, ultimately landing him a starring role in the biggest budget production Kdrama has seen to date, the epic 'East of Eden'.

An all around compelling tale, Song Seung Heon steered 'East of Eden' into the hearts of many new and old fans as its lead male. As evidence of his skillful acting, he ended up winning the Popular Actor, Best Couple, and Grand Prize awards at the 2008 MBC Drama Awards. It's safe to say Song Seung Heon is one of South Korea's most talented and adored actors.

Showing his versatility, Song Seung Heon also has starred in feature films between his stints on dramas, most notably, the 2004 romantic comedy 'He Was Cool' and the gangster themed 'Fate' in 2007. Currently, he has been cast in 'The Invincible', a rendition of the Hong Kong film noir, 'A Better Tomorrow', which is slated for a big budget release for 2010.

While the wait for the release of his current project is sure to be well rewarded, check him out in 'East of Eden', right here on DramaFever to see for yourself what all the fuss is about. Without a doubt, you will agree that his intense performance is one for the ages.

*TSH