Song Seung Hun 송승헌

Admin

video clip from Fuji TV from arriving at Haneda airport to the event :D

video is SSH focused

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=688DAr0cHOg...player_embedded

another video clip from TBS channel? (clip edited from omamilee)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WxvOs6Rp-2E...player_embedded

a tid-bits of notes by njs:

- correction for cellphone display... SH actually said his phone shows clock display (but JDG said he saw SH's photo)

- question on "dating/fall in love with female co-star", we can see "3" pressed the button and fans go "wow~"... LBH in addition to saying that "the person who did not press the button must be lying"... also said this "SH you did press the button right?"..... OMG who who??.... and, past or present??^^

-in this clip (the 2nd link above), we can hear SH greeted in japanese... he was praised for fluency by news media.^^

-so they were each holding a wired button when answering the Q&A,

and SH went "sideways" when answering the tough Q7^^

*TSH

also a DVD of the program will be made and sold to the public ^_^ but i don't know when it will be :mellow:

Thx for news and pics . 2uss , u make great work for us .

I heard that for Iris2 it's possible to add in cast another great name's person , SoJiSub . Now , i read that it's SSH oppa , too . But , it's true that maybe both of them , will act in this production , i mean , the 2 brother , shs and sjs ? I really love them and their friendship .

Thx for news and pics . 2uss , u make great work for us .

I heard that for Iris2 it's possible to add in cast another great name's person , SoJiSub . Now , i read that it's SHS oppa , too . But , it's true that maybe both of them , will act in this production , i mean , the 2 brother , shs and sjs ? I really love them and their friendship .

hi dany

it was (Korean) netizens that wanted SSH as the top 3 listed to be in the next IRIS, we're not sure if SSH is even interested. he just came from Japan for a big fan meeting gathering with his friends, LBH, WB and JDG... and he will busy the next 4 to 5 months in making the movie "Invincible" to be released in theater hopefully by summer or fall of 2010

i'm not even sure Taewon production, who has the rights of IRIS' scripts have the 2nd season script already finished, from the news that was reported... they're still finalizing the script and about to "survey" locations out of the country to film the series (early reports was Australia and somewhere in the USA, LA or NY?)

netizens then got a bump of confidence after Kim Tae Hee, from an interview saying that she wanted to act along side SSH and WB someday... well, that's really interesting, is she giving hints to want them act with her in the next IRIS?? that's assuming that she signed up for the 2nd season if she did already...

we will wait and see how things turn out :rolleyes:

news update on Invicible :D

http://news.nate.com/view/20091218n06331

부산영상위-부산경찰청, 영화촬영 지원 MOU

연합뉴스 기사전송 2009-12-18 10:49

Busanyoung Top - Busan, police, support film MOU

Busan Film Commission (Seo Shin Ae) and the Busan Metropolitan Police Agency (gimjunghwak Administration), Busan, 18th am Police junghoeuisileseo movie. Imaging support for the Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) was signed.

Accordingly, in Busan, the Busan police support goes a film actor and efforts to ensure the safety of staff and effective writing and recording scenarios for planning advice will be active....

Busan at the Busan Film image above is taken to the police regarding the yirwojil actively excavated material and promotional plans to support the police's image......

... and the recent U.S. investment agreement with a 'Yellow Sea' and 'A Better Tomorrow' director Song haeseong to remake 'mujeokja ' ₩ 10,000,000,000 over such a large film production costs that are ready to Busan locations.

*TSH

ohhh!! news from our dear friend lyna of SeungHeonPlanet giving light on the 5th issue of S-Kizuna

(thank you lyna :blush: )

source: lyna/SHP

昨天的kizuna 影迷会是在秋葉原,某大楼的咖啡館内開行..

限額130名,馬上就額満謝礼..我是剛好有人取消最後擠上去地...

因為聴説那位承憲的好友yonguku会出現...,好奇地想瞧瞧...

開始是編集者田中千鶴子報告最新集「初雪」已経準備就緒即将発行

封面的撮影是承憲双手拿著噴白色東西的缶子..看起来就像是站在飃飃白雪中..。請各位期待著..

我問到一開始的承憲給読者的message的文章(這部分是我一定最先也最愛読的部分)是承憲親手写的嗎?

回答是..’這是整本雑誌中最不能’動’手更改的地方...

承憲應很善於写情書喔~

接著是抽奨...人人有奨...,(我当然,又~没有重到大奨了)

yonguku 是晩了一個多小時出席了...本人看起来比相片上都還年軽,個子也高

親切温和..和承憲都属同類属  耶!

有人問到承憲在前一天晩上是作些什麼...他説因累了早就睡覚了,当然不会軽意露出好友秘密吧~

在制作訪問上当然是愈想譲読者們知暁承憲在平日私人的一面...

但承憲在以演員的立場上卻盡可能不想曝光露出太多隱私部分...

這取捨平衡是他最大困悩的地方...

明年也会計画著擧行各種影迷会...

短短数十分中..就趕著離開了..。 離開時還受到衆多fans 的囲包搶著拍合照..

haha..., 愛烏及烏...yonguku 也嘗了有名人的滋味...。

yonguku181209.jpg

translations by njs (thank you :blush: )

translating the key points:

Kizuna held a fans meeting at a cafe in Akihabara yesterday (18Dec).

Opened to 130 participants which was filled immediately...

Kizuna invited SH's good friend yonguku (also Kizuna's producer) to this meeting...

Editor (田中千鶴子) first reported that the latest issue "First Snow" will be released soon.

The cover page will show SH holding two cans of spray... as if standing in the snow...

When asked if SH personally writes each cover message himself, the answer was: this is the part that is least able to make changes in the whole magazine...

(i think this means SH writes so well that even the editor can't find anything to change!)

yonguku looks younger than he appears in photos, very tall, warm and gentle.... same personality as SH~

when asked what SH did the night before (16Dec)... he said SH went to bed early as he was tired...

as for interview contents, readers want to know more of SH's personal side, but in SH's position SH would wish not to reveal too much of his privacy... so balancing this part is most difficult for him...

next year there are plans to hold various fans meeting...

before yonguku left, he was surrounded by fans for photo-taking...

so this unknown photo is actually the cover page of next issue of Kizuna^^

ssh_buckaroojeans1.jpg

*TSH

I got it ... :) Thx .

So , we will see how will things run around :D . Invincible - i read about that production .

And i heard about The city of god . Where can I see that with english subtitle ?

PS - I found a forum , korean drama group ... it's amazing . Members are ladies of 57 and 6... years :mellow:

How , they are crazy about our seunnie :D

I got it ... :) Thx .

So , we will see how will things run around :D . Invincible - i read about that production .

And i heard about The city of god . Where can I see that with english subtitle ?

dany must be a new fan of our Seung Heon??

regarding the drama "City of God" it was never made into production

that information is incorrect, the person who edits info about SSH in dramawiki didn't seem to get the memo

about SSH news, this information was long disputed and resolved in 2007

it was a rumor that was spread inside entertainment circles there in Korea, but was denied by SSH's management

Mnet at the time, the only confirmed projects that SSH made after leaving military service was FATE and East of Eden

and now Invincible is currently filming or very very soon

that's why information in dramawiki isn't always accurate, the best accurate news about our SSH is found straight from

Honeylang and songsh.jp (SSH's Japan Official Fan Club), and to extent SSH fan websites like, SSH dcinside, Trulyseungheon, Seungheonplanet, SSH baidu, Seungheonthailand and others

PS - I found a forum , korean drama group ... it's amazing . Members are ladies of 57 and 6... years :mellow:

How , they are crazy about our seunnie :D

there are many fan forums :rolleyes:

SSH fans ranges from passionate teenagers (evidence by screaming girls bts when he was shooting EOE) to women in their 60s and 70s (seen in many of SSH fan events in Japan for instance)

SSH fans are multi-generational B)

2uss: IRIS 1 need 1 year to pre-produce after all casting. As KTH said, if there's IRIS2, it would be in 2-3 years. Or even more delayed (i think about case of World They live in when SHK agreed to act in after Full House's days and it came after 4 years). So too long time to predict. MBC's super big project sounds more appealing, i think.

Guest edenlove

hi dany

i'm not even sure Taewon production, who has the rights of IRIS' scripts have the 2nd season script already finished, from the news that was reported... they're still finalizing the script and about to "survey" locations out of the country to film the series (early reports was Australia and somewhere in the USA, LA or NY?)

Iris Season 2 seems to be totally unrelated to the original Iris, from storyline to cast etc., and they termed it sort of 'CSI Miami'. The producers will be announcing the cast in early Jan and filming will start in May next year. The netizens and media are talking about possible candidates like SJS, SSH, Ha Jeong Woo, Lee Min-ho etc., and of course Kwon Sang-woo who said he has received and reviewing the proposal. Out of this list, SJS, SSH and HJW were already committed to be filming drama/movie projects early next year.

The real Iris Sequel seems to be planned for 2011 and beyond, and aimed to cast all original characters and actors incl. LBH, KTH etc.

2uss: IRIS 1 need 1 year to pre-produce after all casting. As KTH said, if there's IRIS2, it would be in 2-3 years. Or even more delayed (i think about case of World They live in when SHK agreed to act in after Full House's days and it came after 4 years). So too long time to predict. MBC's super big project sounds more appealing, i think.

same here dear joicy...

SSH as "The King" sounds more appealing indeed :PB)

The real Iris Sequel seems to be planned for 2011 and beyond, and aimed to cast all original characters and actors incl. LBH, KTH etc.

yeah... probably after LBH is finished filming GI JOE 2 :rolleyes:

'EOE a masterpiece' even with the trials of reducing production costs... it is still an amazing and memorable drama :rolleyes:

http://news.nate.com/view/20091221n02356

[2009연예결산⑦] ‘에덴의 동쪽’부터 ‘아이리스’까지…대작 줄성공

경제투데이 원문 기사전송 2009-12-21 07:47

N2009122107415269701.jpg

2009 earnings Entertainment ⑦] From 'East of Eden' to 'Iris' ... a masterpiece by julseonggong

2009 above the streets of the theater production costs in the tens of billions in committed work after another, have emerged.

Production costs of money committed by the success of julyieo geodumyeo pungak the streets rang to the theater. Completion of the work of a major star would do the same hageoniwa yieun back to the production costs has increased exponentially. But this year alone, Song Seung Hun, Sojiseop, Park Yong-ha, Korean actor Lee Byung-hun and assistance to the streets to visit in 2009, including each of smoke colored tubes to enrich only a must have sewn.

Earlier this year, MBC 'East of Eden' finished the broadcast scores exceeded the 30% geodumyeo 'Song Seung Heon effect was to be realized. ₩25,000,000,000 originally planned as a masterpiece 'East of Eden cast pictures of the middle of the audience through a voluntary reduction and reduce production costs and reduce production costs 70 million won, 180 billion won is committed work.....

-----------------------------------------------------------

http://media.paran.com/entertainment/newsv...09&rtlog=RV

[sS포토] 한류관광 공로상 수상하는 신성우

2009년 12월 20일 (일) 01:35 SSTV

한편 이날 행사에는 ‘한류관광 공로부문 시상식’이 진행됐는데, 봄여름가을겨울, 김준, 손호영, 송승헌, 신성우, 동방신기, FT아일랜드 등이 한류관광 공로상을 수상했다.

Korean tourism Achievement Award

19th afternoon, in the hall of Yonsei University, Seoul, the 100th anniversary of 'Korean tourist 2009 Night' was held.

In the event Lee Byung-hun, Song Seung Heon, Ji Jin Hee, Son Ho Young, Andy, FT Island, Kim Joon and other South Korea tourism promotional video were screened, Drama 'Winter Sonata' theme song composed by Yuhaejun, Spring Summer Fall Winter, T-MAX, SG Wannabe and prehistoric stage was attending celebrations.

Meanwhile, events in the 'Hallyu tourism sector merit awards' progress happened, Spring Summer Fall Winter, Kim Joon, Son Ho Young, Song Seung Heon, sinseongwoo, TVXQ, FT Island Hallyu Tourism and was awarded the Lifetime Achievement Award.

-----------------------------------------------------------

http://news.nate.com/view/20091221n02336

포스트 이병헌=송승헌? 권상우?

동아일보 원문 기사전송 2009-12-21 07:45

24942301.2.jpg

WP Lee Byung-hun = Song Seung Hun? Kwon Sang-woo?

Song Seung Hun, Kwon Sang-woo 'Iris Season 2' a powerful candidate B)

*TSH

Me , Dany , i'm Seunnie fan , since summer 2009 ( i saw first k production , a drama , in march ) , when i saw He was cool , the movie . Thx to soompi , i read the novel too . I saw that movie at least 11s times . Then i search about SSH and i found soompi , and other sites . I know , almost everything about this man . I admire him , i'm just impressed . He is handsome and " cool " , love his fans , has a beautiful and unic smile . And his voice ... wow , i like when he sings . I watched every mv's and other movies with with , and now i'm watching EOE , but are so many broken parts .

I'm from Roumania , but live in Portugal . We don't have , here , the chance to read about him , or found any information in our newspapers , magazins , or we don;t have korean chanels . So , thx to soompi , thx to you guys , i read the news , i see the new pics , and i watch online his performances .

Also , I like SoJiSub ( since i saw misa ) . Both of them are precious for me . When i heard about their friendship , my day became bright . :D I can't join on one of SSH's fan club because , i don;t know korean . I found for SJS , JSA club , and now i'm member , but at least , an english forum for SSH , just that , the soompi thread . And it's enough , because , u guys love him , and suport him . Good work .

Me , Dany , i'm Seunnie fan , since summer 2009 ( i saw first k production , a drama , in march ) , when i saw He was cool , the movie . Thx to soompi , i read the novel too . I saw that movie at least 11s times . Then i search about SHS and i found soompi , and other sites . I know , almost everything about this man . I admire him , i'm just impressed . He is handsome and " cool " , love his fans , has a beautiful and unic smile . And his voice ... wow , i like when he sings . I watched every mv's and other movies with with , and now i'm watching EOE , but are so many broken parts .

I'm from Roumania , but live in Portugal . We don't have , here , the chance to read about him , or found any information in our newspapers , magazins , or we don;t have korean chanels . So , thx to soompi , thx to you guys , i read the news , i see the new pics , and i watch online his performances .

Also , I like SoJiSub ( since i saw misa ) . Both of them are precious for me . When i heard about their friendship , my day became bright . :D I can't join on one of SHS's fan club because , i don;t know korean . I found for SJS , JSA club , and now i'm member , but at least , an english forum for SHS , just that , the soompi thread . And it's enough , because , u guys love him , and suport him . Good work .

WOW dany you know pretty much :rolleyes:

did you receive my pm in your inbox in regards to joining TSH??

it is really the most active SSH English forum there is :P^_^

you'll have a great time discussing with us about super star Song Seung Heon!!! B)

and i will extend that invitation to those SSH fans who silently lurks here to join as

well :rolleyes: :blush:

they change a few things at Lotte World Star Avenue... i believe mostly new pictures, new designs and probably different set up in each stars' booth

http://www.innolife.com/mlist.php?ac_id=37&ai_id=23323

来邂逅现身明洞的韩流明星们吧!! Star Avenue

Lotte Department Store Myeong-dong

Lotte百货店明洞分店“Star Avenue”于21日上午12点举行开业活动,揭开了面纱。“Star Avenue”是重新装点的位于首尔小公洞的lotte酒店和Lotte百多点之间的“wide collar大道”。是适用了现在lotte world店“Star Avenue”风格的别样空间。

迎合韩流步伐而装点的“Star Avenue”,展示能收看歌手Rain、姜志焕、池城、宋承宪、申敏儿、东方神起等人气明星视频的屏幕和明星们的私藏品及各种模型。在游客云集的明洞开张的“Star Avenue”将为众多游客献上多种乐趣。

23323_1.jpg

23323_3.jpg

23323_4.jpg

23323_5.jpg

------------------------------------------------------

from Baidu SSH (thank you :blush: )

KBS2 channel's report on FOUR OF A KIND :D (thank you njs for uploading)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DPD04B-RGyI...player_embedded

*TSH

http://english.kbs.co.kr/News/News/News_vi...68504&id=Cu

[2009-11-30, 15:37:10]

070530_c01_o.jpg

'2010-2011 Visit Korea Year' TV Program to be Produced

A special television program that introduces South Korea’s top tourist spots will be aired to mark the “2010-2011 Visit Korea Year.”

The program, which will be comprised of 16 episodes, will introduce the key tourist destinations of South Korea. It will air not only in Korea but also in other Asian nations starting sometime in the latter half of next year.

The preparation committee for the 2010-2011 Visit Korea Year said it came to an agreement with Kim Jong-hak Productions for the making of the program.

The committee also said it is in the process of developing plans to promote Korean dramas and tourism abroad.

Reported by KBS WORLD Radio

Contact the KBS News: englishweb@kbs.co.kr

SBS special program on Sunday... get your TVants ready :rolleyes:

from Honeylang

27.12.09 SBS Sundays Special (SSH narration)

http://songseungheon.com/Board/BoardView18...8&bid=74698

★승헌님께서 27일 SBS일요스페셜 "내레이션" 합니다.(수정)

아래 방송 날짜 알려드립니다.

승헌님께서 이번 주 일요일 SBS 일요스페셜

승일 스토리 나는 산다

방송날짜 : 2009년 12월 27일 밤 11시 20분

내레이션: 송승헌

Notice under the broadcast date

Seung Heon next Sunday SBS Sundays Special

I live seungil Story

Broadcast Date: December 27, 2009 11:20 p.m.

Narration: Song Seung Heon

http://wizard2.sbs.co.kr/w3/template/tpl_i...vMenuId=1002168

*TSH

2uss

I send a request for my problem to soompi support . I can't read my PM , the inbox failed when i want to open it .

I know about Thai forum , and i tried to join , but that code isn't working , always show me that i entered wrong . I tried several times .

Thx for always updating this thread . Thx for everything . Kisses !

here you go dany, i copy and pasted the message i sent to your inbox on the 19th

re: hi

2uss to dany28

December 19, 2009 @ 8:01PM

hi dany ^_^

Honeylang is the official website of SSH, yes, you can join Honeylang in English but majority of the members there are Korean, who speak and write Hangul, international fans usually join it (as a member of the website, not the actual official members) just to post messages after SSH leaves a message. SSH usually leaves a message/post at the forum board in Honeylang, that is the forum he shares his love in his "words" for us, and we usually respond back in heavy numbers to his messages...

but may i recommmend dany join, like me, as a member of the TSH (Trulyseungheon) family. it's a SSH fan website base in Singapore, but the reason i joined them was because they are English dominant content. they understand and type in Chinese as well but on some occassion, and usually they translate Chinese articles about SSH into English. fans there are Honeylang members as well and have a huge network of friends who are SSH fans that share info with each other from other fan websites. SSH also recognizes TSH, since many times he has received gifts from us. TSH members are very knowledgeable about anything SSH, and they are very helpful if you ask any questions related to SSH, we also joke around ^_^, dear dany needs to have a sense of humour too ehehehhe.

most importantly TSH is very active in gathering out news of SSH usually instantly. also, we're an active fan sharing arts community ^_^

the website is:

www.trulyseungheon.com

theres a question asking SSH's character's name when he did AIMH

the answer is one of this 4, i couldn't remember:

Jun Suh

Jun Seo

Joon Suh

Joon Seo

i hope i kinda give you an idea what it will be like and hopefully you'll join us... its an exciting time for SSH fans, he is about to shoot his new movie, so please come join us and share the excitement and discussions... ^_^

2uss.

----------------------------------------

On Dec 19, 2009, dany28 wrote:

It;s possible to join on honeylang in english ? There is an english forum for SHS ? I really really love this man ... but i don't understand korean .

Guest jennyluvSSH

2uss dearie! OMG OMG OMG, Seungheon oppa at the 4 of a kind of event looked hot, especially with that shiny

blazer, what I would give just to be there. He was the best looking one of them all, even though I like Byunghun's dramas and movies. But Seungheon oppa wins overall because of his approachable and humble personality :P

Thank you for posting pictures and videos of the event.

dany28, I believe to join trulyseungheon, the code is Joonsuh, but for sure it is one of the three because I tried them all and one of them worked

2uss - you're so sweet . Thx , but now is working , like i said in a new PM . I tried to join again , but same problem . I send a message to the administrator , and i will wait for his answer . Thx again . :)