Song Seung Hun 송승헌

Admin

THANK YOU 2uss for posting all the pictures. I appreciate your time in doing this for us!!

Our dear SH looks so handsome, young, vibrant...words cannot describe.

I love his new look, his hair....aaahhh.

And he's always always very appropriately dressed for whatever function he attends. I really love that about him (and more).

Thank you to EVERYONE for keeping this SH thread so full of life.

THANK YOU 2uss for posting all the pictures. I appreciate your time in doing this for us!!

Our dear SH looks so handsome, young, vibrant...words cannot describe.

I love his new look, his hair....aaahhh.

And he's always always very appropriately dressed for whatever function he attends. I really love that about him (and more).

Thank you to EVERYONE for keeping this SH thread so full of life.

hi.gif aish!!

yesss he looks refreshed and ready to take on a new adventure...i can't wait!!

eheheh i just woke up too and found more pictures of our dear SHnim :P

------------------------------------------------

0110044e0ca0b7968a4cab9e98c7683d.jpg

fd1cb503c29e7cc7b5441113c516be52.jpg

79aeb7a16f345d34b21e91af9ae63667.jpg

8f4b3cd09357bfefb3045054cd2b8514.jpg

2009063001877_2009063033361.jpg

2009063001187_2009063033341.jpg

c9e6e6d4a2304c02588638a3da81e2bd.jpg

dc617f228fbb2acb484a71c137995053.jpg

*TSH

^ ah... he's so handsome... what's his next project? Better not be some tear jerking drama again.

hi.gif ~lin~

in answering your question, our SHnim has not decided in a project to do as of yet...he has just finshed setting his STORM S agency...

he will be in Japan soon in promoting EOE (maybe the 2nd hlf of EOE) and then maybe we will have word of his next project by then...

------------------------------------------------------

here are various short video clips from news broadcast of the event... (may require time to buffer for those with slow internet connections)

http://play.tagstory.com/player/TsPlayer_V...skin=S000000200

http://play.tagstory.com/player/TsPlayer_V...skin=S000000200

by SH fans, honeycomeon group thank you :blush:

http://static.sevenload.com/swf/player/pla...&autoplay=0

SSTV (post by njs, thank you njs :blush: ), when our SHnim waved above it seems there were many Honeylang members up there...they were loud ahahah!! :sweatingbullets:

WAAHHHH our SHnim took extra time to shake hands with fans and sign autograph!! :rolleyes::w00t:

HE'S SOO AWESOME!! joytears.gif

Guest joicy

Thanks 2uss for posting pix. Esp the ones with CJW- they are my favorite couple and it's decades that they have stood next to each other. So emotional to me to see those pix :-)

hi.gif joicy!!

I KNOW!! it's been so long for our dear SHnim and CJW standing next to each other!! i know that there will be some emotional

feelings for fans of the drama.. :rolleyes:

poster.jpg

msg02.jpg

200906301824092100_1.jpgstarstruck.gif

*TSH

2uss!!

bow-1.gif

WOW WOW WOW!!

thank you again for sharing all these wonderful, fantabulous pictures of our dear SH.

i am still in awe of how amazing he looks....<faints>

bumped my head but i'm ok. :sweatingbullets: .. LOL ... and the new office - looking very sharp!!

and all the goodies for sale. I WANT I WANT I WANT!!

i sure do hope we can get online soon to purchase these items and support our SH!!

Congratulations to SH and Storm S!

you're welcome!! aish, yesss WOW WOW WOW!!! no words can express...he looked stunning!! :w00t:

amongst others there, fans from HL were able to hold his hands!! SOOO LUCKY!! starstruck.gif

WAAAHH! not only you aish, but dear Amber , joicy, edenlove, demo would probably faint too?? :lol::P:sweatingbullets:

posted by 민아Yoon @ HL

22_copy31.jpg

32_copy18.jpg

*TSH

2uss thanx for the gorgeous pix, oh my !!! iim fainting here !!!! btw i love the Storm locals :wub:

hi.gifdear WH!!!

our SJS looked awesome in NY!!!! i saw the pictures!!!! B)

:lol: trying not to faint!! *can't faint* need to post more pictures ahahahha

thank you for helping in posting pictures from dc

i got too pre-occupied posting from TSH and HL :sweatingbullets:

Guest demoeoe

WAAAHH! not only you aish, but dear Amber , joicy, edenlove, demo would probably faint too?? :lol::P:sweatingbullets:

:o2uss, I can't and I won't faint, I don't want to loss any chance to keep my eyes on our SSHnim :lol::P

This classic Black+White look suit him very well..... :lol:

Btw, the new office looks really great!!! I like it a lot!!!

Guest 2uss

last set before im off to bed :P

credit DC

WHOA!! WH dear you're soo fast you beat me to it!! :blink:

thank you dear friend...have your self a sweet sweet dream eheheh ehehhe ehehhe :P;):lol:

:o2uss, I can't and I won't faint, I don't want to loss any chance to keep my eyes on our SSHnim :lol::P

This classic Black+White look suit him very well..... :lol:

Btw, the new office looks really great!!! I like it a lot!!!

hi.gifdear demo!!!

words can't describe!! our SHnim is ever stunning!!!!

i'll repost what njs uploaded into youtube so you all can kinda feel the electricity when our SHnim was on the red carpet!!

it appears he was waving to fans and HL members up above him... loud loud fans!! :P

i'll repost what njs uploaded into youtube so you all can kinda feel the electricity when our SHnim was on the red carpet!!

it appears he was waving to fans and HL members up above him... loud loud fans!! :P

2uss, thanks for sharing this video clip. SSH is so sweet & kind to the fans by shaking & giving them autographs while walking in the red carpet. :D:lol::sweatingbullets: