Song Seung Hun 송승헌

Admin

10 hours ago, Marry95 said:

After the great show, i hope he will do melodrama or romcom drama with son ye jin or ha ji won.

I hope he will do a melodrama also. But I don't think it can be with Son Ye Jin. They already have a drama.

On 6/30/2019 at 8:13 PM, Marry95 said:

https://www.soompi.com/article/1335635wpp/celebrities-mourn-the-loss-of-jeon-mi-sun sad news  from the cast of east eden. Jeon Mi Sun who play as lee dong Chul stepmother died of suicide. Last year Jo Min Ki who play as Shin Tae Wan also suicide. 

Hi Marry,  ohhh..............thanks for the reminder that she was in that drama.................I almost forgot. Suicide is everywhere but, in South Korea it is the 10th highest rate in the world according to the World Health Organization. Suicide remained the No. 1 cause of death among young people in South Korea since 2017. :o

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

*** I didn't know that SSH admires & became a fan of IU ever since he heard one of her songs before.  As far as I remember he said once that he's listening to it when he's exercising. The song was  IU's "Friday," :P

IU Thanks Her “Fan Club President” Song Seung Heon For Sending Gift To “Hotel Del Luna” Set

19293cf6029e4907914bfeb33d12fd2b.jpeg?s=

IU shared photos of the snack truck Song Seung Heon sent to “Hotel Del Luna”!

On July 24, IU posted photos on Instagram of herself in costume on the set of the popular tvN drama in front of a snack truck sent by Song Seung Heon. She wrote in the caption, “Thank you, Song Seung Heon!! I’ll gain strength and work hard!!”

The banner for the truck features photos of IU and the caption, “To all the cast and crew of ‘Hotel Del Luna,’ hang in there during this hot weather!” It says that it’s from “Self-proclaimed president of IU’s fan club — actor Song Seung Heon.” Song Seung Heon has often shown that he’s a big fan of IU in the past.

credit : soompi news

• Like 2

1 minute ago, ssh.reborn said:

Yes, he is her fan. Remember MAMA where he gave her a rose. 

Hi ssh.reborn, ye, this was MAMA 2014, right? :P About the latest news, IU did a polite bow to show her sincere appreciation because of the coffee truck that SSH sent to her. She also shared a photo of the drink she was drinking with a cupholder of her as Jang Man Wol and the message, “Fighting to all the actors and staff!”  :D

maxresdefault.jpg

wAnEkcxTN8NTLCWkokheWcpMFknf6_B-C4t5_CFr

CtBENa_weIcq8ClqejeP2sINFFyMx6zaX8RUZTNL

Pictures credit : Koreaboo

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

*** First stills of Song Seung Heon in The Great Show where he plays an ex richard simmons-bag politician who tries to make good again. tvN has scheduled the drama to air after 60 Days: Designated Survivor, starting August 26. :P

image_readtop_2019_592392_15647190003850

Picture credit : https://breathlesssurvival.wordpress.com/2019/08/02/1st-look-at-song-seung-heon-the-great-show/

• Like 1
  • Love 1

35 minutes ago, ssh.reborn said:

Thanks for the new pics. Why did tvn messed up like this? Now fans of Moon Gun-young are upset. One said ssh drama will when get 2% rating so why air it first. Can't they understand it will be hard for their fave? If Crazy

Hi ssh.reborn, ye, they're switching spots. The reason given is that the network wants Catch the Ghost to have MORE time filming. :P

• Like 2

*** Up to now, SSH is still full of hotness! Can't wait for his upcoming drama. :P

***************************************************************************************

First drama Stills of Song Seung Hoon as Politician Aspiring for a Second Coming in "Great Show"

LINK here : http://koalasplayground.com/2019/08/03/first-drama-stills-of-song-seung-heon-as-politician-aspiring-for-a-second-coming-in-great-show/

• Like 2

*** "The Great Show" will air on tvN starting August 26. I am looking forward to this drama. :P

Teaser for "The Great Show"

thegreatshow-teaser8111.jpg

thegreatshow-teaser8112.jpg

thegreatshow-teaser8113.jpg

• Like 2

*** I'm excited to see him back on the screen. :P

Watch: Song Seung Heon Brands Himself As The Perfect Father In “The Great Show” Teaser

acac0843c0644e5c877a46de6f32bd1e.jpeg?s=

Song Seung Heon is a working father in a new teaser for his upcoming tvN drama “The Great Show!”

“The Great Show” is about a former National Assembly member named Wi Dae Han (Song Seung Heon) who is trying to get back into the Assembly when he suddenly finds himself the father of a family of four problematic siblings. Noh Jung Ui plays the eldest of the siblings, and Lee Sun Bin and Im Joo Hwan also appear in supporting roles.

The new teaser opens with multiple people launching their political campaigns to get elected to the National Assembly. Song Seung Heon is noticeably on the younger side compared to the other campaigners and he tries to capitalize on this by marketing himself as a “young worker in his 30s.”

However, the scene soon shifts as Song Seung Heon plays out an ideal family scene in which he takes his family of four around a grocery store. In a voice over, his character says, “These kids are my only chance to get back into the National Assembly,” suggesting that Wi Dae Han is going to rebrand himself as a “national family man.”

Check out the teaser below!

“The Great Show” premieres on August 26 at 9:30 p.m. KST.

credit : soompi news

• Like 2

*** So, SSH is the father of four in the new political comedy "The Great Show?"  Although, these kids actually are not his? It looks like that this drama is going to be a funny family comedy that doesn’t take itself too seriously. tvN’s upcoming Monday-Tuesday drama "The Great Show" will begin on August 26. Here is hoping that this is good.  I can’t.... wait! :P

• Like 1

*** “The Great Show” has released its main posters. The first poster shows the four siblings sitting around Wi Dae Han’s (SSH) election poster. The other poster shows him standing at the platform while the four siblings and Jung Soo Hyun looking shocked at the people in front of them. I'm sure this drama will bring laughter to viewers. I highly anticipate this show. “The Great Show” will premiere on August 26 at 9:30 p.m. KST.  :P

df610d8714e24acf9a20bd95b0e467c0.jpeg?s=

The-Great-Show.jpeg

The-Great-Show-1.jpeg

Photo credit : soompi news

• Like 1

On 8/16/2019 at 11:52 AM, willenette said:

*** “The Great Show” has released its main posters. The first poster shows the four siblings sitting around Wi Dae Han’s (SSH) election poster. The other poster shows him standing at the platform while the four siblings and Jung Soo Hyun looking shocked at the people in front of them. I'm sure this drama will bring laughter to viewers. I highly anticipate this show. “The Great Show” will premiere on August 26 at 9:30 p.m. KST.  :P

df610d8714e24acf9a20bd95b0e467c0.jpeg?s=

The-Great-Show.jpeg

The-Great-Show-1.jpeg

Photo credit : soompi news

Thanks for the pics. I can't wait to have a good time with this drama. SSH never fails to give us something new everytime. It is getting good reactions from everyone. I hope it will do good in ratings. Fighting, oppa!! 

• Like 2