Hwanhee 환희

Guest SUjjang

Guest .alyak_

^

I have YDH downloaded. I totatly forgot about it. I'll watch it next....

I was uploaded a few gifs for this thread... :)

HEROINE 6

022nh.gif055le.gif

XMEN

062cc.gif122qn.gif133em.gif144in.gif

(2006.03.14 SBS TRUTH GAME)

085ix.gif

(2006.02.50 SCHOOL OF ROCK)

096hq.gif101up.gif

(2006.02.10 LIVE ON AIR)

163eg.gif

VARIES GIFS OF FANY AT RADIO STATIONS

198wu.gif256sw.gif

MUSIC VIDEO RELATED GIFS

202uc.gif245tf.gif

(2006.04.16VITAMIN)

bb3ui.gif

(caps from this show next....)

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest heartdrops

OMG Kayla.. don't kill me bu putting up some awsome GIFs.

I guess I'll spend the rest of the night staring at those :P

Guest cheka

Gomawoyo, kayla! I love all your HwanHee's gifs. It makes me feel like he's talking to me! :D

I know what you mean, Wendy! The high cheekbones and dimples, the mega watt smile!!! *dizzy*

Heartmonster, yes, you'll be up all night. Like I did!!! Had only like 3 hrs sleep, very busy downloading!!! :D

Gomawoyo, kayla! I love all your HwanHee's gifs. It makes me like he's talking to me! :D

I know what you mean, Wendy! The high cheekbones and dimples, the mega watt smile!!! *dizzy*

Cheka..his deep voice was what attracted me and his good looks definitely a bonus for a singer. Looking forward to his new drama too ! :D

those gifs are darling, kayla!! *saves all* so cute!! love it when hwanhee flashes his big smile or laughs like a kid. <333 my fave is the vitamin one. :rolleyes:

the mini drama thing sounds cool. i think the only time i remember him "acting" was that millennium thing with SES. :P heehee...

cheka: wow, up already? expect more downloads for sunday. heehee... i should head to bed soon to get some rest before the flurry of downloads tomorrow.

i wonder when filming will start for Dance Battle if it's airing on july 26th. just that brian is already mc-ing and appearing on gameshows and stuff. so, i'm curious what hwanhee will be up to in the meantime before the drama is underway. ^_^ maybe memorizing scripts? :P heehee... but the boys do have 3 upcoming concerts. so, i guess that's what they're busy with now probably. =)

EDIT:

oooh... my 2727th post. how cool is that. =P

WOW kayla! you really make my morning so beautiful by seeing the beautiful gif of hwanhee. thank you so much. i will save them all. :) i feel so happy with the gif you posted.... i wish it is july already so that i could see hwanhee acting in drama.

Guest .alyak_

I'm happy everyone enjoyed the gifs...i have lots more... :P I'll upload them whenever soon...

CAPS FROM VITAMIN 2006.04.16

xdb6no.jpg

xdb6s9.jpg

xdb6zk.jpg

xdb8d5.jpg

xdb8mp.jpg

xdb8s9.jpg

xdb8yg.jpg

xdb94z.jpg

xdb98m.jpg

xdb9j8.jpg

xdb9m8.jpg

Guest ♬ J A N E T ;D

Hwanhee acting? Glad to hear that =]

So what dramas is he going to be in soon?

& nice job w/ the front page. :]

Guest .alyak_

^

LOL. Your kinda slow. HAHAH, i'm just kidding. His new drama starts July 26. A link on the first page of his upcoming drama should be up. I love the banner/picture that was used.

MY FAVORITE PART OF THE WHOLE SHOW!

I just love his expression when Brian put the food in his own mouth...

xdb9ra.jpg

xdba4o.jpg

xdbciv.jpg

xdbclt.jpg

xdbcqr.jpg

xdbcx5.jpg

xdbczr.jpg

xdbd5g.jpg

xdbdao.jpg

MY FAVORITE CAP! SO CUTE! I LOVE IT! GORGEOUS!

xdbddf.jpg

THIS OLD MAN IN THE SHOW WAS PRETTY FUNNY. DURING THE GAME WHERE THEY HOLD UP UTENSILS... :lol:

MORE PICTURES COMING SOON...

Guest Kimmie

OMG, those gifs are just so<333 Haha, I loved the show where Brian wanted to feed HwanHee. That was so hilarious, and so cute<3

Thank you for those pictures too. =D

I can't wait until his drama<3 T_T

Guest cheka

^Talk about high cheekbones, his are so damn sexy. I love his pearly whites too. They're perfect.

Basically, Hwanhee is perfect. :)

Those gifs are making me go crazy. Oh, Hwanhee always make me go crazy.

Absolutely agree with you!!! :w00t:

Cheka..his deep voice was what attracted me and his good looks definitely a bonus for a singer. Looking forward to his new drama too ! :D

Me too! The first time I heard him singing his solo version of GaSeumApado, I was blown away, nearly drove my car into the side kerb! Seriously! I was thinking who the heck is this??? :w00t: I fell head over heels in love with him in Loveletter soon after! :wub:

cheka: wow, up already? expect more downloads for sunday. heehee... i should head to bed soon to get some rest before the flurry of downloads tomorrow.

i wonder when filming will start for Dance Battle if it's airing on july 26th. just that brian is already mc-ing and appearing on gameshows and stuff. so, i'm curious what hwanhee will be up to in the meantime before the drama is underway. ^_^ maybe memorizing scripts? :P heehee... but the boys do have 3 upcoming concerts. so, i guess that's what they're busy with now probably. =)

EDIT:

oooh... my 2727th post. how cool is that. =P

Hehehe, Lisa, yup, am up ages ago. Couldn't sleep properly, dreaming of HwanHee!!! :D Was it mentioned that the filming will start in June? Could he be practising his dance routine in the meantime?

Just watched Music Core. It's definitely worth downloading the whole show, HwanHee singing in the finale. The show seemed like a FTTS party! :D

That's real cool to have your 2727th post here, all significants posts in your favourite thread!

Kayla, all your favourite pics are mine too!!! :blush:

AHHHHHHHHHHHH

I LOVE HWANHEE.

I have to have to watch his new drama.

I think Brian and Hwanhee can both act though. Hahaha.

I'm visiting this thread everday. If I don't - gosh...T T remind me to.

Guest cheka

Kayla, Gomawoyo for those gorgeous pics but do you know what? You're killing me!!!

Omo! *dizzy*faint*hypertension*gasping* :w00t:

Guest .alyak_

^

LOL. **just breathe....***

YAH! Brand new page!

SHOOTING OF TRANSITION ALBUM!

01.jpg02.jpg

03.jpg04.jpg

05.jpg06.jpg

07.jpg08.jpg

09.jpg10.jpg

11.jpg12.jpg

13.jpg14.jpg

15.jpg16.jpg

17.jpg18.jpg

19.jpg20.jpg

21.jpg23.jpg

SBS LOVE LETTER

35-SBSloveletter11122005.jpg

34-SBSloveletter11122005.jpg

33-SBSloveletter11122005.jpg

29-SBSloveletter11122005.jpg

25.jpg

23-NewLook.jpg

WITH PARK HYO SHIN

GOSH. I WONDER IF THEY'RE STILL GOING TO MAKE AN ALBUM TOGETHER?

09-WithParkHyoShin.jpg

08-WithParkHyoShin.jpg

07-WithParkHyoShin.jpg

SOME RECENT PICTURES!

(2006.05.04) YOUNGSTREET RADIO

xct2rs.jpg

xct2xt.jpg

xct2z6.jpg

(2006.05.03)

xct5it.jpg

ALL CREDITS: CYWORLD | FLYTOTHESKY ONJENA | HEAVEN SENT | MORE

PLEASE DO NOT HOTLINK!

hi kayla! GOSH! you really make my heart beat so fast with the pics you posted... SIGHH... i feel that i can't sleep by thinking and imagine all the pics.... :D thank you for the pics again.

Archived