Hwanhee 환희

Guest SUjjang

He will join this LL epi right? ^_^ CAn't wait to see him? MAke a guess, who will be his partner? Who girl do you guy like? ^^

^WILL HE??! I love watching Hwanhee on LL, he is so romantic *well at least i have the feeling he is* and sweet :) actually i love watching him on anything, as long as it's hwanhee then YAY! :D

But wouldn't it just be hot. XD I mean, just imagine yourself at the girl's place.

But yeah. The mv 5454645 kissing scenes were enough for this millenium. We all want to kiss HwanHee XD

^Lol, just imagine :blush: HAHAHAH there was alot of kissing scenes, but then I think it was actually just a few shots cause the video just kept on rotating in different directions so i'm guessing it's the same scene except they made it seem as if they were kissing alot? HAahhaha well at least thats how i'd like to think it was filmed, i mean, 15 hours of filming :wacko: what a lucky girl. and even the way he hugged her was like :w00t: hwanhee's buff arms! :D ahahahha and i could go on..........

AND OH :w00t: I spent my 2000th post in HWANHEE'S THREAD :) YAY!

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest inez

5288gj.jpg

43fdd7e36ca701qn.jpg

Oh yeah..from the MV 'Pi/Blood'..look how cool n sexy Hwanhee is..that's the reason he's chosen to act in a drama..i guess.. ;) But his greatest asset must be his voice.... :rolleyes: ..I think Brian is more good-looking and i reckon he will be in a drama soon or perhaps he's waiting for the right scripts..(i'm so used to see them together!.) But even if this drama sucks.. :P we have Hwanhee..!! But then let's hope not! :D

OH MY FRIGGER KNUCKLES. WHEN I FIRST SAW THIS.... -_-;; I WANTED TO KILL HER.

that lucky lady =9.

I'D LOVE TO BE HER...LOOK AT HOW PASSIONATE HIS LOVE IS IN THAT MV!!!!

FREAKING I WANT HIM TO KISS ME.

hwanee oppa looks like.. an AMAZING KISSEr <3

SUSAN! You Know I'll take your spot! XD. He's mine! we're already gone through this ^^

Guest cazzy

WOAH THIS IS MY THREAD! *is pathetically in love with HwanHee*

Let me go through the three pages and edit this post XDDD *Dies*

Bahahaha, I had seen that CF before, he's so hot 8D I love his voice<3 T_T

I want more eye candy ahah. I could maybe post up a few pics. *Goes through folder*

Sheryl you are hopeless and it's all my fault T_________T *steals Junsu from you* :x

Wow Hwanhee thread how cool :D Just wondering... is there Brian's thread as well? :xxx

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v382/kylieu/Fany01.jpg

^I dearly love this picture. So gorgeous <3

Guest SUjjang

SUSAN! You Know I'll take your spot! XD. He's mine! we're already gone through this ^^

HAHAHAHAH> you are funny bao. I WAS WAITING FOR YOU TO COME TO THIS THREAD 8D.

yes i know we have gone through this but YOU NEVER KNOW... *laughs.

hahahahahaha just keeding... :phew:

hi kayla! i'm fe from philippines. i love your eye candy pics/caps. thank you. i would like to ask... in what show does your eye candy set 2 the first caps was taken? because i would to download the video. i love hwanhee... seeing him in video or pics makes my day.. even though i can't understand korean.. it is such a great news for me that he is going to have a drama.. i don't care if the drama is not good... for me seeing him everyday is a great. :) i really love reading about hwanhee. thank you again for all the beautiful eye candy.

Guest Kimmie

Sheryl you are hopeless and it's all my fault T_________T *steals Junsu from you* :x

Wow Hwanhee thread how cool :D Just wondering... is there Brian's thread as well? :xxx

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v382/kylieu/Fany01.jpg

^I dearly love this picture. So gorgeous <3

Pffttt.. Caz >.> It is your fault I ended up here. XD

And yes he is gorgeous in that picture 8DDD~~~ But I prefer my three sexy pics.

The ones with "Cho" Haha. *Points to BSET*

Guys don't try an understand. >.>

But I haven't seen a Brian thread, so I don't think so. Hahaha. Poor lil Caz. Don't you steal HwanHee. XD

I want the drama now T_T I want dates Ahaha.

I want to post more pics XD But I have so few. Only 314 :x

_edit_

Ew, no sig in this post ahaha, see my first post on this page :x

_edit_#2_: Piccies =D

Handsome boy in orange 8D~

rv8rap9wc.th.jpg

rv8q6a1ww.th.jpg

ruzpyr7nf.th.jpg

ruzltj3wg.th.jpg

ruzn2o5iv.th.jpg

Guest cazzy

Pffttt.. Caz >.> It is your fault I ended up here. XD

And yes he is gorgeous in that picture 8DDD~~~ But I prefer my three sexy pics.

The ones with "Cho" Haha. *Points to BSET*

Guys don't try an understand. >.>

But I haven't seen a Brian thread, so I don't think so. Hahaha. Poor lil Caz. Don't you steal HwanHee. XD

I want the drama now T_T I want dates Ahaha.

I want to post more pics XD But I have so few. Only 314 :x

-_-;;

Yes guys, don't even try to understand. We both need mental help ahahahahaha :x

Dude WTH... 314 pics is not a lot? <_< I don't save FTTS pics how sad is that ahahaha :x

I love his in glasses. Who said that dorks aren't sexy? <_<;

Guest quybo

man it still bugs me everytime i see a picture of how close he was with taht girl from their Bi MV...trust me...there's still plentry of anger rays shooting at her everytime i see that picture. hmph...

but thank u guys for providing such uberlicious pictures of hwanhee oppa

Guest Kimmie

^Lol, I must be the only girl that doesn't hate her or isn't mad at her :x

I love those pictures, and Mvs were hot. T_T

v.I'm not jealous either. Although she was very lucky, and wouldn't of hated to do the job for her XD

But yeah. We can always continue on dreaming.

Guest LiLo_HoNeY

^Lol, yeah...Brian was always the more dramatic one!! :D

^AHAHHAHAHA talk about wanting to kill her. i was going crazy when i saw the pic. the way they're looking at each other so passionately...grr, i just wanted to pull hwanhee away from her and then take her spot. i wanted to throw something at the computer/tv when the kissing scenes appeared. Lol, reactions of crazy Hwanhee fans. :D And yes, he does look like an amazing kisser. HAHAHA...*dreams*

i wonder if theres gonna be any kissing scenes in this drama............................................. :vicx:

You guys are soo funny! :D Can't believe Hwanhee's finally having a thread in the drama section... I simply cannot wait to see his movie... that pretty boy :rolleyes: LOL...

Guest Kimmie

^No I don't have his sets. I saved only HwanHee pics, or HwanHee with Brian ahaha. No brian alone :x Kimmie is biased. *gets shot* But I do have one picture of that set that has brian.

ruzjgz3he.th.jpg

Guest SUjjang

gosh. i haven't contributed to this thread except make the topic and edit the first post.. i feel bad for being so bad.... haah sorry guys...

well here's some eye candy to start with <3

DO NOT HOTLINK OR I'LL HAUNT YOU.

PLEASE TRY TO CREDIT MY RANDOM COMPUTERNESS...

ddalgitud1931xb.jpg

bbhipster400dk.jpg

yj990359kv.jpg

sky2539685xy.jpg

I really wanted to get that watch for my father.. but i was never able to... T_T;;

ama21370ws.gif

potatox2463mz.jpg

tears318112rj.jpg

THE SEXXY MAN WITH THE SEXXY CAR. yes.. i'm gonna be in it soon.. 8D... CLOSED. ;D

ddalgitud1928vr.jpg

tears318107hd.jpg

ama22071ld.jpg

ddalgitud2068kk.jpg

ama22083er.jpg

haharala111mh.jpg

ttjdi_2086.jpg

this one speaks to me... HE SO WANTS ME... and that is what ten million other girls say...

WALLPAPERS;; HUMONGOUS... so i just added them as links.

http://img302.imageshack.us/img302/147/xorbtlsqn118pf.jpg

http://img302.imageshack.us/img302/6753/skyguang213sc.jpg

http://img302.imageshack.us/img302/1967/happychanel118bs.jpg

http://img302.imageshack.us/img302/7083/applw79423ie.jpg

http://img421.imageshack.us/img421/7493/missoni1221609ap.jpg

http://img270.imageshack.us/img270/9026/kitty072333ki.jpg

Archived