Hwanhee 환희

Guest SUjjang

Guest inez

So this is the famous "Fany" my dear pal inez been talking abt.... :rolleyes:

*giggles*..babe..i think Hwanhee/Fany has such a sexy voice...AND he's doing a drama!!..

I hope he sings in it too!!..(i think he will coz it's about a famous pop star with thousand of fans... :rolleyes: )

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest SUjjang

i think it's so ironic how Brian oppa is the one that was majoring acting/singing. and Hwanee is the one that's acting in a drama.... -_-;;.. besides Brian was in Orange for..ONE EPISODE....etc -_-;

i hope Brian oppa does something too ^_^;;

I'm so happy i made a thread for Hwanee oppa because i love him. he is >>> HOT <<<<

I hope this thread is active seeing that it has like 2 pages and i made it..... 12 hrs ago.

Guest QtyAngel29

so happy that there is a thread on him....i really cant wait tilll his drama come out....but brian oppa should do a drama too....

be kinda cool if they can both act in the same drama

Guest inez

i think it's so ironic how Brian oppa is the one that was majoring acting/singing. and Hwanee is the one that's acting in a drama.... -_-;;.. besides Brian was in Orange for..ONE EPISODE....etc -_-;

i hope Brian oppa does something too ^_^;;

I'm so happy i made a thread for Hwanee oppa because i love him. he is >>> HOT <<<<

I hope this thread is active seeing that it has like 2 pages and i made it..... 12 hrs ago.

Exactly my thoughts SUjjang!.. Brian speaks excellent English and i think before long he will be in one too. I was hoping Hwanhee would come out with a solo album..

Anyway thanks for starting this thread! :) !!

Guest genn04

OMG! SO GONNA MAKE THIS THREAD BIG! SINCE HE'S STARRING IN A DRAMA NOW> WHOO! CAN"T WAIT TILL THE DRAMA COMES OUT....WHY DOES IT TAKE SO FREAKEN LONG....WHAT IF ITS TOO LONG THAT THEY'll REPLACE HWANHEE SOMEHOW>...SOMEBODY LET US KNOW IF HWANHEE REALLY ACCEPTED THAT ROLE>>>>>

Guest laujasmine

woah.... a thread for Fany.... so cool.... :P really like him n brian after watching those variety shows.... can't get enough of them.... n now Fany oppa is in a drama.... so anxious for it...... :P he is such a charming guy.......sings well, dance well n probably acts well? hehe..... really can't wait for his new drama... hopefully nothing goes wrong...... :)

Guest gogoxkirus

I just know that he will be in a drama. The drama isn't out yet but there's already topic for him. I believe he will be a great actor as well as a gasoo. Hwan Hee - prince of R&B, prince of romance

Guest s3rene

Whoa a thread for Hwanhee only. How cool. :D I am not really anticipating his newest drama since I prefer him as a singer.

Guest kangaroo

Oh! Hwanhee thread!!! I can't wait to see him in acting role..

Hwanhee Fighting! I will support u everyway yeh!!!!

Guest dadedum

Gosh, I can't stop gushing over this guy's voice. Did anyone hear his rendition of Solid's song on Xman? It was better than the original. (sorry didn't mean to turn this into a music thread.. :P) But yes very looking forward to his virgin drama. Do we know anything else about his role besides being a singer? Is he the main actor? How many eps? I wonder if it's gonna be Full House-ish, given the megastar (Bi) versus up+comer (SHG) bit...

Guest SUjjang

OMG! SO GONNA MAKE THIS THREAD BIG! SINCE HE'S STARRING IN A DRAMA NOW> WHOO! CAN"T WAIT TILL THE DRAMA COMES OUT....WHY DOES IT TAKE SO FREAKEN LONG....WHAT IF ITS TOO LONG THAT THEY'll REPLACE HWANHEE SOMEHOW>...SOMEBODY LET US KNOW IF HWANHEE REALLY ACCEPTED THAT ROLE>>>>>

haha well it is very definate that he is the role of the drama.. it's most likely a 90% chance 8D.. let's take it ^_^;;; it take long to make a drama because you have to move around a lot {not literally as in home} but either way. He's gonna be muchos busy. and also there are always noobs to making a drama. some haven't acted before like hwanee. he may have acted in Music Videos, but they are a lot easier to act in than dramas ^_^;;

Gosh, I can't stop gushing over this guy's voice. Did anyone hear his rendition of Solid's song on Xman? It was better than the original. (sorry didn't mean to turn this into a music thread.. :P) But yes very looking forward to his virgin drama. Do we know anything else about his role besides being a singer? Is he the main actor? How many eps? I wonder if it's gonna be Full House-ish, given the megastar (Bi) versus up+comer (SHG) bit...

haha yes. Hwanee is a great singer. I love his husky low voice. it makes you wanna yell out "OPPA!!"*dies. haha. well Hwanee yes will come out as a famous person already named "Leo".. WHAT A COINCIDENCE.. my zodiac sign is a LEO <3...GOD. it shows *dies again. He is one of the main characters out of the 4 and no he is not a supporting one in this... The episodes are unknown as of right now and i don't think it's going to be Full House type. It is going to be more like tons of singing, dance battles {obviously}, and it is supposed to show the passion and the determination that some have to be famous ;D

-hope this helped a little.

Guest Rainbow_Jae-In

Yayyyyyy! A HWANHEE thread! Thank you sooooo much. I really love this guy. His singing and voice just mesmerizes me! Ahhhh! And now he's gonna do acting???? I can't wait to see him act! Thanx for the links and pics! I'm enjoying them!

Guest ` k s

HwanHee is so sexy. But why are korean stars so ridiculous with their stats? 128 lbs? Are you kidding me? He's at least 150. Men should want to be heavier not lighter! Aigoo!

Guest genn04

Here Are SUM of HwanHee's Beautiful Picture...He So Cute As Always...also Talented Yound Man Too.

115000309musiclifef033mh.jpg

11500040715fany017pv.jpg

11500040715fany058iq.jpg

1150032549tt.jpg

11500040715fany077er.jpg

115005675760hc.jpg

1150001517hx.jpg

picftts832id.jpg

picftts810mf.jpg

D-Day Pix W/BOA

11500dday023qs.jpg

picftts628ai.jpg

Enjoy it...LOVE HwanHee ALl The WAY!!!!!

Archived